Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh, you're getting into Source Film Maker? Goodluck.

lottii-lu posted: »

Eyyyy Wolf. I'm doing good, trying to figure out how the hell you use sfm :P

• i got hit by a punching bag

my neck hurts

how are you wolfyzabeth?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

eyyy, 269 likes How are you guys today?

• And TWD : Michonne will come soon ;D

Hi Wolf! It sure is a nice day... to do nothing. That feel when time flies so fast and it will be time for various game finales (LiS, GoT, T

• I need a hug ;-;

Sorry you had to see that.

• 1 - wtf

2 - why

3 - i'm sorry

ZapThroat posted: »

How to have PTSD: 1-See a new post in the meme thread. 2-Open the thread. 3-See gory pictures of children cut into pieces. 4-Try

• Yeah that too! And maybe Telltale will surprise us by releasing TWD S3 this year (as if)... :D But I at least want TFtB S2 to be CONFIRMED! Please don't leave us hanging, it was bad enough with TWAU (and still is ;_;).

Wolfenus54 posted: »

And TWD : Michonne will come soon ;D

• Did you see them?

Kawaiii posted: »

1 - wtf 2 - why 3 - i'm sorry

• No thank god!

Did you see them?

• I gave up on sfm within an hour of me trying to figure out how to use it. I hope you do better than I did, find a tutorial on YT or something those usually help.

Eyyyy Wolf. I'm doing good, trying to figure out how the hell you use sfm :P

• You’re lucky,really really lucky.

No thank god!

• think about rhysha

You’re lucky,really really lucky.

• Hey I forgot to mention your forgetfulness! :D How did that PSN thing go? ;>

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm good. I have candy! Jaay! How about you?

• I’ll try ;_; Thank you.

think about rhysha

• [Hug gif here]

I need a hug ;-;

• Ouch, hope you get better.

I'm just sleepy.

i got hit by a punching bag my neck hurts how are you wolfyzabeth?

• It's been a dry month for episodic gaming. :P

Hi Wolf! It sure is a nice day... to do nothing. That feel when time flies so fast and it will be time for various game finales (LiS, GoT, T

• I have a memory of goldfish haha :D

Hey I forgot to mention your forgetfulness! How did that PSN thing go? ;>

• thx

go to sleep

Ouch, hope you get better. I'm just sleepy.

• Well, even if TFTBL S2 may not be confirmed, there will be a high chance to get GoT S2, and I really love Telltale's Game of Thrones :D

Yeah that too! And maybe Telltale will surprise us by releasing TWD S3 this year (as if)... But I at least want TFtB S2 to be CONFIRMED! Please don't leave us hanging, it was bad enough with TWAU (and still is ;_;).

• Haha thanks.

Oh, you're getting into Source Film Maker? Goodluck.

• So you made the account and all then huh, great!!! ... : D

I have a memory of goldfish haha

• I'm ok with having a dry month, I'm not ok with having dry monthS. Three games ending at the same time, damn. : < Well like I said there will be Minecraft starting at least so it won't be a complete doomsday lol.

It's been a dry month for episodic gaming. :P

• You're on a phone/tablet, aren't you?

Anyways... thank you ;-;

enter image description here

BTW do you like my GIF? ;D Yeah, I know, it has bad quality ;-;

[Hug gif here]

• enter image description here

I’ll try ;_; Thank you.

• Thanks.

I know how to use facial features but it's modeling them which I struggle with. I'm hoping to get some rhyiona, gayperion and rhysha icons made soon :P

I gave up on sfm within an hour of me trying to figure out how to use it. I hope you do better than I did, find a tutorial on YT or something those usually help.

• edited September 2015

my problem with Minecraft is that its artistic look doesn't appeal to me at all. It looks terrible. No matter how good the story is, it still look terrible to me. But I know I'm gonna check it out anyway and maybe it will eventually grow on me. But right now I'm definitely not exited about this game.

• Oh really,will be waiting for them.

Thanks. I know how to use facial features but it's modeling them which I struggle with. I'm hoping to get some rhyiona, gayperion and rhysha icons made soon :P

• Oh. I hope you'll get better soon, big sista :)

i got hit by a punching bag my neck hurts how are you wolfyzabeth?

• I'm sleepy too but that's because my sleeping schedule is such a mess.. Thank god it's weekend.

I'm pretty good. Kinda sleepy still bu I'll get over it.

• You're gonna be waiting for a long time xD

Oh really,will be waiting for them.

• Well that's what I've heard, though to me GoT is okay but I do love TFtB a lot so I would want to have another season, but maybe I will survive idk. I don't have anything against GoT S2 either. :D

Well, even if TFTBL S2 may not be confirmed, there will be a high chance to get GoT S2, and I really love Telltale's Game of Thrones

• I am, sadly. I can't even see the gif moving, to be honest.

You're on a phone/tablet, aren't you? Anyways... thank you ;-; BTW do you like my GIF? ;D Yeah, I know, it has bad quality ;-;

• edited September 2015

Thank you very much,I hope you’ll never have to see something like this in your entire life.

• Weekends are a blessing. :P

I'm sleepy too but that's because my sleeping schedule is such a mess.. Thank god it's weekend.

• I'm not gonna sleep at 2PM

thx go to sleep

• Nope. I forgot to do that. Oopsie.

(not sure if you are being sarcastic now. If you are: senkin ovela paska!)

So you made the account and all then huh, great!!! ... : D

• Eh... I personally was never into Minecraft so I'm probably gonna pass on that. :P

I'm ok with having a dry month, I'm not ok with having dry monthS. Three games ending at the same time, damn. : < Well like I said there will be Minecraft starting at least so it won't be a complete doomsday lol.

• Oh ;-;

Oh well x3

I am, sadly. I can't even see the gif moving, to be honest.

• Don’t worry,take all the time you need ;)

You're gonna be waiting for a long time xD

• Out of those subjects it's worth the wait ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

You're gonna be waiting for a long time xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.