Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Np and thx! ^-^

buntingsir posted: »

Thanks, you too, Kawaiii!

• edited September 2015

Bonjour!

Depends on the job :P If I had a job where I could comfortably work from home then I would be in Heaven... You work in a bar right? I bet that gets tough sometimes :(

My Mom was a barmaid when she was in her 20's, she worked a lot and now has a tendency to criticize people who avoid hard work! XD

Kawaiii posted: »

Hey! I don't like working but hey, what can we do?

• I'll believe it when I see it... The store we are located in has 3 times the number of staff we do now! :/

Yeah but your job is something you wanna do! And it pays really good and stuff!!

BigBadPaul posted: »

You gotta believe, man. I thought I would be stuck for the next couple of weeks doing a shit load of work too! But... here I am.

• I know, I couldn't be bothered to copy and paste the right spelling, sorry :/

Eryka posted: »

*frère

• C'est correct Harry! Y'a pas de mal à ça!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I know, I couldn't be bothered to copy and paste the right spelling, sorry

• Well, it isn't exactly your situation, sure... but anything is possible. xd

I'll believe it when I see it... The store we are located in has 3 times the number of staff we do now! Yeah but your job is something you wanna do! And it pays really good and stuff!!

• Yeah I know... But it makes look lazy.

C'est correct Harry! Y'a pas de mal à ça!

• Yeah, I have to go to work when I finish my classes so I always come home late :/

My mother was a barmaid too! She was mad at me because I started working when I was 16 ^-^

Bonjour! Depends on the job :P If I had a job where I could comfortably work from home then I would be in Heaven... You work in a bar rig

• Yeah dude :P

Maybe I should get a job at my Gym. My Mom asked me if I should become a Personal Trainer cuz I know some stuff about training... But it helps to look the part and... Well I don't! XP

Well, it isn't exactly your situation, sure... but anything is possible. xd

• edited September 2015

Ok, Until Dawn time >:D

Let's see who survives the night...

@ABigBadWolf If you ever tell me again that it takes on average, 8-10 hours, to finish that game, then I'm gonna hunt you down, skrub.

Oh btw, GOODNIGHT EVERYONE! XD

And Wolf, you know you my Bro right? :)

• Haha, I wish you luck, Hazza!

Until later! ;)

Ok, Until Dawn time >:D Let's see who survives the night... @ABigBadWolf If you ever tell me again that it takes on average, 8-10 h

• I don't really have many patterns. (except one. I always nickname my Sableye Twitch because it twitches and it reminds me of Stitch. Yeah, amazing reasoning x])

I just try to come up with a name that fits. Sometimes I give a cute nickname (jumpluff = pompon) and sometimes I try to be creative (Mawile = Charlatan) and most of them are just references ( Migtyena = Bigby) I love nicknaming my Pokemons. It's fun :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah, I'm not ready to quit. I nickname my non shinies. All of them. They all have set name. My Charizards are always Igneel, my Mamoswines are always Pumba, etc. Do you have patterns?

• Ouch :(

I started working at 16 as well, but it was a part-time job cuz I was still in school :P

Yeah, I have to go to work when I finish my classes so I always come home late My mother was a barmaid too! She was mad at me because I started working when I was 16 ^-^

• You're making me blush! >-<

you seem like a fun person, unlike me

If I knew you irl I'll make you party until you faint. ~-^

Celebrating my birthday with my family is amazing!

you deserve them.

tell that to my friends :p

Why did you leave? That won't be very easy to explain... Let's just say it was a mixture of problems, laziness and busyness. It w

• edited September 2015

Yeah but it's still a good game even if you have not finished it yet.

Oh so you really have spoiled yourself.. That's too bad. :( I hope you can still enjoy it!

No this was before I played it remember? Unfortunately I know how to get them killed as well T_T

• A PHOENIX WRIGHT ANIME? SAY WHAAAAAAAT?

enter image description here

who the heck is phoenix wright?

PEOPLE THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL THERE IS GOING TO BE A PHOENIX WRIGHT ANIMUUUUUUU!!!!!

• Good luck!

wolfyzabeth sucks

Ok, Until Dawn time >:D Let's see who survives the night... @ABigBadWolf If you ever tell me again that it takes on average, 8-10 h

• kill emily, the asian girl. I've stopped watching the let's play, but I guess this girl is still annoying as hell, so please...could you send me some screenshots as soon as it's done?

• Yup on holidays!

I actually enjoy working in that bar.

Ouch I started working at 16 as well, but it was a part-time job cuz I was still in school :P

• Actually she's kind of cool at the middle or the end of the game.

Dracu98 posted: »

kill emily, the asian girl. I've stopped watching the let's play, but I guess this girl is still annoying as hell, so please...could you send me some screenshots as soon as it's done?

• C'est pas grave.

Yeah I know... But it makes look lazy.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

cough Hey, @Kawaiii cough check your feed.

• edited September 2015

You're making me blush! >-<

And you're about to make me blush! Stop it, you! ;3

If I knew you irl I'll make you party until you faint. ~-^

Aww... you're 2 sweet 2 handle. ;)

While I don't think that fainting is very enjoyable, I would try to enjoy partying for what it's worth! xD

Celebrating my birthday with my family is amazing!

Weeeelll, your birthday does last 2 days... that already tells me a lot! xd

You're making me blush! >-< you seem like a fun person, unlike me If I knew you irl I'll make you party until you faint.

• doesn't matter, I want blood and gore! I NEED blood and gore! I've been watching to much mlp since august, I need more blood O_O restarts episode 3 be prepared to lose your arm once again, assquez...

Actually she's kind of cool at the middle or the end of the game.

• Still so damn salty that I can't play the game :/

-

Sleep well brother!

• Ok, I spent quite a bit of time making this and thought I should share it with you guys.

http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=7PF0Y9mG
    It's a Rhyiona/Rhysha Hunger Games Simulator
    To start, just press proceed at the bottom of the page. Hope you like it.
    Also the first run through is going to be the same for everyone, just so you know. If you go through a second time, it will be unique for everyone.

• Whoo... finished my Rhyiona fanart that I started on MONTHS ago. This is development for me since I never usually finish my projects :p

But for now I need some serious beauty sleep, see 'ya pals!

• edited September 2015

Daaayyuuum. Can't wait to check this out! xD

edit: "BigBadPaul receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor."

lel, torgue

No_username posted: »

Ok, I spent quite a bit of time making this and thought I should share it with you guys. http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=7PF0Y

• edited September 2015

Night, Quiff! Can't wait until I can see that fanart you are talking about. ;)

Quiff posted: »

Whoo... finished my Rhyiona fanart that I started on MONTHS ago. This is development for me since I never usually finish my projects But for now I need some serious beauty sleep, see 'ya pals!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015
    Dracu98 posted: »

doesn't matter, I want blood and gore! I NEED blood and gore! I've been watching to much mlp since august, I need more blood O_O restarts episode 3 be prepared to lose your arm once again, assquez...

• I can confirm this 100% accurate.

Ok, I spent quite a bit of time making this and thought I should share it with you guys. http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=7PF0Y

• Um why not? :D

Still so damn salty that I can't play the game - Sleep well brother!

• R rated rhyiona dreams!

Whoo... finished my Rhyiona fanart that I started on MONTHS ago. This is development for me since I never usually finish my projects But for now I need some serious beauty sleep, see 'ya pals!

• ayy i'm with john

• Oh Congratulations!! ;D I'm proud of you hubby! Can't wait to see it! ;)

• that one was awesome!

I actually laughed, in a way I haven't done a long time. thanks man, I needed that :)

• you're deaaaad noo! ;.;

Daaayyuuum. Can't wait to check this out! xD edit: "BigBadPaul receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor." lel, torgue

• I am supreme. That's all there is to it. ;)

• how much did you pay him

I am supreme. That's all there is to it.

• you're dead on my walkthrough too ;-;

you're deaaaad noo! ;.;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.