Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Why?We are just shipping ourselves.

You need to accept Rhyiona before that. )

• edited September 2015

I'm back for just a second, but... good bye. ;)

Kawaiii posted: »

gtg bye

• Someone voted for you, and that's not me

lmao. pap just lmao.

• anytime :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well... thanks

• I'm sure you voted for her

see ya, jen

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

I'm sure you voted for her

• Ugh, fuck... Sorry that I have to go that early, guys ;__;

Luckily, I don't have school so I can hang out with you guys more tomorrow ^.^

I love you, guys! Be safe! <3 ^-^

enter image description here

• but why the fuck am i still on the list?!

At least you're not on the list

• See ya later Wolfenus! :33

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ugh, fuck... Sorry that I have to go that early, guys ;__; Luckily, I don't have school so I can hang out with you guys more tomorrow ^.^ I love you, guys! Be safe! ^-^

• B
    y
    e

o^o

Kawaiii posted: »

gtg bye

• You don't have school, how come?

See ya tomorrow :)

Ugh, fuck... Sorry that I have to go that early, guys ;__; Luckily, I don't have school so I can hang out with you guys more tomorrow ^.^ I love you, guys! Be safe! ^-^

• @Kawaiii is the winner of the girl! Now you know how many people can possibly stalk you (5 people). The Final Votes for the Guy! http://strawpoll.me/5539248

• Okay, I know I shouldn't put this here, but this is where I put the comment about the roach and the huge daddy long leg. I hear rustling in my bathroom trashcan, and noticed what looked to be a LIZARD'S FOOT underneath my toilet paper wrapper. It moved too fast for me to get a good look at it, but it scared the shit out of me. I DO NOT LIKE THESE THINGS... AT ALL.
    We don't get bugs in my house - and I don't know why we are now. Unless they've managed to squeeze themselves through this 1/4 of a centimeter large crack in my bathroom (which is on the second floor), I don't know why. 3 bugs in 3 days. That's not normal.

Any ideas on what the hell I'm supposed to do? I would take a picture, but I threw the bag out, because I was terrified about what it was.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

You didn't win

but why the fuck am i still on the list?!

• Call in exterminators.

Or wait, you mentioned before that it wasn't an option. Um, clean the house top to bottom?

Okay, I know I shouldn't put this here, but this is where I put the comment about the roach and the huge daddy long leg. I hear rustling in

• Well,looks like I'm not the only one who have things appearing in his house :P

Hope it didn't go anywhere else.

Okay, I know I shouldn't put this here, but this is where I put the comment about the roach and the huge daddy long leg. I hear rustling in

• Later, Wolfenus. ;)

• i dont care

just dont put me on the list next time, hopefully there won't be a next time

You didn't win

• There's always "a next time"

i dont care just dont put me on the list next time, hopefully there won't be a next time

• don't. even. try.

There's always "a next time"

• Waiting for Senpai to come on and finally notice me be like

enter link description here

• i know that feel bro ;_;

(no i don't but i thought it'd sound more supportive)

Waiting for Senpai to come on and finally notice me be like enter link description here

• Nooo, not that scene, it always kills me ;_; That and the episode with Fry's brother.

Waiting for Senpai to come on and finally notice me be like enter link description here

"Hello everyone.

I knew there was something off about that ice cream.

All I remember is dropping unconscious and when I woke up I was in the circus.

The minion circus...

They said I looked stupid so they turned me into their local clown.

Now I have to stare baby minions in the face as I hand them balloons made out of human skin. Somehow.

This is worse than Adam Sandler.

I kinda miss salad after this.

Where are you, Beyonce? Will you help me find my senpai?

Or am I stuck here with potato people for the rest of my life?

They think it's funny to throw pie at my face sometimes.

My stomach says yes but my dignity says no.

Wish me luck.

I hope I don't cry too much."

• Whatcha thinkin' about, Rhys? ;)

• edited September 2015

minions are awesome ^-^

takes defensive position

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Hello everyone. I knew there was something off about that ice cream. All I remember is dropping unconscious and when I woke up I was

• edited September 2015

Poor Rhys don't cry. Be strong for your senpai.

"Hello everyone. I knew there was something off about that ice cream. All I remember is dropping unconscious and when I woke up I was

• Rhys' life is so crazy by now that he fondly recalls his memories of being captured by Vallory as "some of the most normal moments in his life".

• wha... did you just say that?

minions are awesome ^-^ takes defensive position

• Nah, I closed it in the bag, took the bag outside to the outside trashcan, dropped the bag in, and shut the outside trashcan.

ZapThroat posted: »

Well,looks like I'm not the only one who have things appearing in his house :P Hope it didn't go anywhere else.

• vallory is kind of normal herself by now

Rhys' life is so crazy by now that he fondly recalls his memories of being captured by Vallory as "some of the most normal moments in his life".

• nah, he will cry, we all know it

MichaelBP posted: »

Poor Rhys don't cry. Be strong for your senpai.

• I'll try. :( I'm not good at cleaning, though.

Call in exterminators. Or wait, you mentioned before that it wasn't an option. Um, clean the house top to bottom?

• Vanilla ice cream

Whatcha thinkin' about, Rhys?

• Maybe if he cries so much, he'll flood the circus and/or drown the minions.

nah, he will cry, we all know it

• n-no... totally not..

enter image description here

wha... did you just say that?

• Now I have to stare baby minions in the face as I hand them balloons made out of human skin. Somehow.

spooky

• Hah, me neither tbh. Just swipe a mop around in random directions, that should do it. And maybe dust your bookshelves or something.

I'll try. I'm not good at cleaning, though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.