Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Try not to follow the power of Rhysha

I'm buying the flight tickets as we speak... I don't have an address but who needs that, I'll just follow the power of Rhyiona.

• Haha! Goodnight Chef. <3

If you're still not asleep would you mind telling me you're real name? Sorry if that came off as creepy. :P

British history isn't all that exciting compared to American history in my opinion. I'd chose The American Civil war, or the Vietnam war as

• The power of Rhysha should be destroyed already, no need to worry about that. ;)

Eryka posted: »

Try not to follow the power of Rhysha

• Its Ben. And goodnight <3

Haha! Goodnight Chef. If you're still not asleep would you mind telling me you're real name? Sorry if that came off as creepy. :P

• I used to go to a Christian private school, so there was a lot of religious education.

Mine is definitely English. :)

Hmm, that's difficult. Maybe History/Geography or Religious Education (Philosophy & Beliefs over here). Yours?

• u heard me

u wot m8 o^o

• edited September 2015

tfw some rhyshas post more here than in their own thread yet deny theyre true children on Rhyiona

enter image description here

• They are merely fooling themselves... living a lie... they need to wake up. WAKE UP!

enter link description here

Green613 posted: »

tfw some rhyshas post more here than in their own thread yet deny theyre true children on Rhyiona

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

They should stay here, in the real ship

• Exactly.

They should stay here, in the real ship

• It seems like I'm also shipped with @ZapThroat as well. This may cause some concerns.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Kimmi x Kristi confirmed.

• edited September 2015

They are running away from the truth, that they actually do ship Rhyiona. They can't keep running forever.

• edited September 2015

hey iam back from tf2 i feel much better soo how yu guys doing?

• Good to know you're feeling better :) I guess we're doing okay for now...

• I'm good, I'm watching a serie

• Alright, it's damn late again. Time for some good ol' movie watching. Tonight the main course for our 'master critic' will be Los ojos de Julia, can be recommended to anyone who's interested in quality horror.

May everyone have a good night, keep supporting Rhyiona. ;)

enter link description here

• edited September 2015

They need to wake the up and realize that they're shipping Rhys and a chick who's probably already dead.... Dem Crazy Ass Cult Followers

Tell me when I go too far people....lol

• @Saltlick123 do you like salt? enter image description here

• u can keep going we definitely agree with you

also do you want to be added to the tree in the OP salt? :]

I just need your country and gender if so

Saltlick123 posted: »

They need to wake the up and realize that they're shipping Rhys and a chick who's probably already dead.... Dem Crazy Ass Cult Followers Tell me when I go too far people....lol

• Yeah, but I like Saltlicks more....

@Saltlick123 do you like salt?

• What goes around comes around, they can't run form themselves forever.

• enter image description here

Yeah, but I like Saltlicks more....

• u can keep going we definitely agree with you

Nice...I guess I should come up with more dirt on em later.....

also do you want to be added to the tree in the OP salt? :]

Sure :) And I'm pretty sure that you could guess my country and gender...especially if you've seen my chats with Mark.
    -United States and Male.

u can keep going we definitely agree with you also do you want to be added to the tree in the OP salt? :] I just need your country and gender if so

• edited September 2015

<333 more americans love it

lets fucking go USA

owned btw @ABigBadWolf USA is taking over now

u can keep going we definitely agree with you Nice...I guess I should come up with more dirt on em later..... also do you want

• G.night bro

Alright, it's damn late again. Time for some good ol' movie watching. Tonight the main course for our 'master critic' will be Los ojos de Ju

• edited September 2015

Horror never affects me like that, I just enjoy the excitement. ;)

• Updating the OP tree now with @Saltlick123 and @GiggleBear also updated my avatar, if you need an avatar update tell me, I'll do it today.

• My ship is Paul × Eryka (me) × Kawaiii

Updating the OP tree now with @Saltlick123 and @GiggleBear also updated my avatar, if you need an avatar update tell me, I'll do it today.

• edited September 2015

Done

updating your avatar now @OfficialSherriffMaybe

should be up in a few minutes

My ship is Paul × Eryka (me) × Kawaiii

• I need it.....

Updating the OP tree now with @Saltlick123 and @GiggleBear also updated my avatar, if you need an avatar update tell me, I'll do it today.

• Thank you so much <3

Done updating your avatar now @OfficialSherriffMaybe should be up in a few minutes

• ayy thx :}

Done updating your avatar now @OfficialSherriffMaybe should be up in a few minutes

• sooooo OT3 confirmed?

kristi78968 posted: »

It seems like I'm also shipped with @ZapThroat as well. This may cause some concerns.

• Holy crap I have 1846 new comments to read!! :O

I'm guessing 99.9% of it is either that Hunger Games thing or other stuff, and the other 0.1% is Rhyiona? :P

Anyways, I better get started!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

@BigBadPaul @Kawaiii We're now the first official 3some ship on the thread

• you're still the minority

<333 more americans love it lets fucking go USA owned btw @ABigBadWolf USA is taking over now

• But Ashley is so sweet and innocent! :O

I'm not going in blind(I wish I could). If I did I would've chose to "kill" Ashley instead of Josh but now I know it's rigged .

• Tfw you don't use common sense and a character dies in your playthrough because of it :P

I'll try that next time...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Nope, it was Matt, Josh and Mike. Jessica lived because I figured she'd have some broken bones and running would be hard for her so I chose

• Actually, the Hunger Games thing died. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Holy crap I have 1846 new comments to read!! :O I'm guessing 99.9% of it is either that Hunger Games thing or other stuff, and the other 0.1% is Rhyiona? :P Anyways, I better get started!

• I love the triangle the OT3 formed lmao

There's a lot of shipping missing from that tree though. Unless people don't wanna be in it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.