Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• So 1846 new comments within 10 hours... Is not down to that game?

Man, I miss the days when I stayed on this thread for hours on end! XP

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Actually, the Hunger Games thing died. :P

• Nope, there's a lot of user shipping going on though. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

So 1846 new comments within 10 hours... Is not down to that game? Man, I miss the days when I stayed on this thread for hours on end! XP

• Well you flagged Sandra remember? >:/

ZapThroat posted: »

Do you think you did something banworthy?

• But the Josh master race!

But Ashley is so sweet and innocent! :O

• It's a good thingy! :D

Poogers555 posted: »

I found a thingy Sauce

• Still adorable!

Found this on tumblr! Humanoid Gortys. Author: leadloaded

• edited September 2015

You either got super drunk or you hurt yourself or you got into a fight :)

EDIT: Just read your response to Marija... That sucks dude :(

guess where I am now Hint: It's the hospital.

• And that's my triangle ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love the triangle the OT3 formed lmao There's a lot of shipping missing from that tree though. Unless people don't wanna be in it.

• Josh is a tool! He's funny, but still a tool!! XP

But the Josh master race!

• Who's the new cupid then?

Cuz you paired me with a (currently) invisible girl :(

Nope, there's a lot of user shipping going on though. :P

• Ok ignore my comment on you partying too hard :/

That's rough man...

I woke up in the middle of the night, vomited, my stomach hurt like hell, vomited for like 7 more hours, couldn't help it anymore and went to the hospital. Also didn't sleep at all. I'm feeling a bit better now.

• there's a couple of them missing though, like bunting x rabbit

Eryka posted: »

And that's my triangle ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• There's no real cupid anymore, just shippers.

Who's the new cupid then? Cuz you paired me with a (currently) invisible girl

• Nice to see you again dude! :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

I've finally played this game and am caught up....As much as I think Green's a skrub... We NEED Rhys and Fiona....

• But you were really good at it! :(

Man, now I miss @xfuriouss a lot more than I dd...

There's no real cupid anymore, just shippers.

• They should ask Green to add it. What a beautiful Triangle <3

there's a couple of them missing though, like bunting x rabbit

• Nice to see you! :)

Nice to see you again dude!

• Yo did anyone forget my ship? :P

There's one ship that's lasted a long time

• Well, I'm still trying. ;P Just not "officially".

But you were really good at it! Man, now I miss @xfuriouss a lot more than I dd...

• @Green613

bunting x rabbit

tree

They should ask Green to add it. What a beautiful Triangle

• Would you like to be in a square ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

@Green613 bunting x rabbit tree

• edited September 2015

Stahp u hurting meh feels, he's my fav mostly because I relate to him minus the tool thing doe.

.................................................. ............................... .......,-'''''''--,,_
    .................................................. ..................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
    .................................................. .............................,~''::::::::',::::::: :::::::::::::|',
    .................................................. .............................|::::::,-~'''''''~~--~''':}
    .................................................. .............................'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
    .................................................. .............................|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
    .................................................. ............................(
    ''~-': : : :o: : :|: :o: : : :|
    .................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVA GAHN
    .................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ ----- GIVE YOU UHP
    .................................................. ............................,-''\':: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'
    .................................................. ......................
    ,-';;;;;:''-,: : : :'~---~''/|
    .................................................. .............,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;: :: : :____/: :',
    .................................................. .,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
    ................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
    ................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    .............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;',: : :||. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
    ...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;;; . . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
    ........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;; ;;;. .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
    ......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
    ......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . \;;;;;;;|
    ....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
    ................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |\;;;;;;;|
    ...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
    ..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
    ............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-,
    ............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
    '',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,

........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,_
    ......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::'''~--~'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~--,
    ......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;|.|:|::::::::::::::|;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--,
    ...................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'......,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|_''''~--,,-~---,,___,-~~''

.................................................. ............................... .......,-'''''''--,,_
    .................................................. ..................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
    .................................................. .............................,~''::::::::',::::::: :::::::::::::|',
    .................................................. .............................|::::::,-~'''''''~~--~''':}
    .................................................. .............................'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
    .................................................. .............................|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
    .................................................. ............................(
    .................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVA GAHN
    .................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ ----- LET U DWN
    .................................................. ............................,-''\':: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'
    .................................................. .............,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;: :: : :____/: :',
    .................................................. .,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
    ................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
    ................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    .............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;',: : :||. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
    ...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;;; . . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
    ........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;; ;;;. .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
    ......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
    ......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . \;;;;;;;|
    ....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
    ................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |\;;;;;;;|
    ...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
    ..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
    ............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-,
    ............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
    '',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,

........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,_
    ......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::'''~--~'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~--,
    ......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;|.|:|::::::::::::::|;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--,

...................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'......,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|_''''~--,,-~---,,___,-~~''

.................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVA GAHN TURN AHROUND
    .................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ ----- AND DESERT U

Jesus lmao

Josh is a tool! He's funny, but still a tool!! XP

• noooo thanks

Would you like to be in a square ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Ok yeah I get he was traumatized to the point of insanity by the whole ordeal, but that's what I didn't really like about his character tbh :/

• Dude, she hasn't logged on since August 20th :(

What do I do........

Well, I'm still trying. ;P Just not "officially".

• Come here Wolfy, I like hairy creatures ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

noooo thanks

• I do that still!!! XD

What happened to the times where people would choose one partner and stick with them??? KIDS THESE DAYS. NO RESPECT

• I liked Josh all the way through, probably his family's cabin was cursed from that Navite American Wendigo soul shit(I'm at the part of the game where Emily starts running away from the Wendigo in the mines). I felt bad for him too. Losing people close to you in that way would shape someone differently. I would've been more than pissed if any of my friends did anything that caused a death in my family(Anybody would if they loved their family).

Ok yeah I get he was traumatized to the point of insanity by the whole ordeal, but that's what I didn't really like about his character tbh

• I don't know, man. :( Something's definitely going on.

Dude, she hasn't logged on since August 20th What do I do........

• UH NOPE

Come here Wolfy, I like hairy creatures ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• This is everyday for me :)

HOW MANY comments can people write in a few seconds??? They just keep coming! ... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Is this a real Scooby Doo episode?!

enter link description here

• NICE!!!

Poogers555 posted: »

guis, i found more things Apple Sauce

• WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR LAST COMMENT?! :O I'm very frightened....

Ahh you're at Chapter 6 or 7 then... Not long now, I did the last 5 chapters in 3 hours :P

Yeah but I would rather Josh died first than be the suspected killer in the game you know?

I liked Josh all the way through, probably his family's cabin was cursed from that Navite American Wendigo soul shit(I'm at the part of the

• :'( Was it me? Did I do this to her?

I don't know, man. Something's definitely going on.

• It's was a Rick Roll copy n paste crap lmao

Yea, I'm watching a play through from TheRadBrad

I wish he wasn't the killer too. IMO killing him by Wendigo Hannah crushing his head was best, he didn't suffer much and he knew Hannah is the one who's killing him.

WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR LAST COMMENT?! :O I'm very frightened.... Ahh you're at Chapter 6 or 7 then... Not long now, I did the last 5 chapters in 3 hours :P Yeah but I would rather Josh died first than be the suspected killer in the game you know?

• Damn dude, that was extreme!!!! :O

Green613 posted: »

1 day new and already defending the home turf

• It's so.... Creepy :(

He doing any good? :P

Well he isn't the real killer but I know what you mean. Hannah was a fucking badass Wendigo!! She killed all the other ones like they were nothing! XD

It's was a Rick Roll copy n paste crap lmao Yea, I'm watching a play through from TheRadBrad I wish he wasn't the killer too. IMO kill

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Come on! Little furry.

UH NOPE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.