Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's Monday, you know what that means

enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys! How are you all today? ~-^ Wait--- Who am I even talking to, no one's here ;-;

• So school ;p

But I'm the only one who doesn't go to school today .__.

It's Monday, you know what that means

• Ayy,How you doing?

I just woke up vey early today,looks like I'm taking the right path.

Good morning, guys! How are you all today? ~-^ Wait--- Who am I even talking to, no one's here ;-;

• I'm very good, cause today I don't go to school as I said many but many times. xD

What about you? ^-^

ZapThroat posted: »

Ayy,How you doing? I just woke up vey early today,looks like I'm taking the right path.

• edited September 2015

No classes for me too............just all this time and insomnia

(edit)

mmmmmmm insomnia

So school ;p But I'm the only one who doesn't go to school today .__.

• I'd rather be in school.

The first and only time I'd say that.

• I feel like I'm going to get bored the first few hours :(

No classes for me too............just all this time and insomnia (edit) mmmmmmm insomnia

• I'm fine,still haven't started school yet though :P

I'm very good, cause today I don't go to school as I said many but many times. xD What about you? ^-^

• I can't really blame you because sometimes, I'd rather be in school, too. :3

Mostly cause of my friends x3

I'd rather be in school. The first and only time I'd say that.

• Good morning :)

I could've woken up at nine thirty but I woke up at seven instead. There's something wrong with me :P

How are you?

• I'm good. Just reading my yesterday's replies ^-^

What about you, Jojo? :3 (I know that Jane only calls you like that but it's a very good nickname xD)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Good morning I could've woken up at nine thirty but I woke up at seven instead. There's something wrong with me :P How are you?

• edited September 2015

Yup, These days when I have no school or work are terrible for me.

I feel like I'm going to get bored the first few hours

• Oooh, you get those...

I'm good, kinda nervous but good :) (It is a good nickname x) I guess you can call me that if you like)

I'm good. Just reading my yesterday's replies ^-^ What about you, Jojo? (I know that Jane only calls you like that but it's a very good nickname xD)

• Well, except in the weekends. Some people are online in the mornings then :p

Yup, These days when I have no school or work are terrible for me.

• Why nervous? :o

Oooh, you get those... I'm good, kinda nervous but good (It is a good nickname x) I guess you can call me that if you like)

• Big day today :D

Well, not really, but I'm going orienteering and I really hope it works out better than last time.

Why nervous?

• The minions are evil.

Also...

minion

(?) Mira Forrester hates minions.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Hello everyone. I knew there was something off about that ice cream. All I remember is dropping unconscious and when I woke up I was

• Everytime I hear the word "potato" or "potatoes" I have to say one thing...

Cotter the Potato Fucker xD

Eryka posted: »

FUCK YOU POTATOES

• That's bloody brilliant :o

CamMaster posted: »

enter link description here

• Oh. Good luck, then ^-^

In the meantime, I have to do my homework for tomorrow .__.

Big day today Well, not really, but I'm going orienteering and I really hope it works out better than last time.

• Thank you kindly, good sir ;)

Good luck with that, have fun :P

Oh. Good luck, then ^-^ In the meantime, I have to do my homework for tomorrow .__.

• kindly, good sir

That sounds kinda lewd to me :p xD

Good luck with that, have fun

Yay, homework is fun. ;-; Luckily that I don't have a lot to do today xD

Thank you kindly, good sir Good luck with that, have fun :P

• It wasn't meant to be! :P

Homework is a blast, I don't get why people don't enjoy doing it :P

kindly, good sir That sounds kinda lewd to me xD Good luck with that, have fun Yay, homework is fun. ;-; Luckily that I don't have a lot to do today xD

• I don't get why people don't enjoy doing it

I know it's for everyone's good so we can learn some things but it's also taking some of our time. Especially to someone that has to do a lot of homework in only one day. Same goes for reading so you can know some things ;p

It wasn't meant to be! :P Homework is a blast, I don't get why people don't enjoy doing it :P

• edited September 2015

I was sarcastic, Wolfenus, I hate doing homework as well xD Although I do admit that was very serious sarcasm and not in my usual style.

I still agree with everything you've said apart from the reading bit, I'd read the back of a shampoo bottle with great interest.

Edit: The last part actually wasn't sarcasm, I'm just a bit unusual in that aspect xD

I don't get why people don't enjoy doing it I know it's for everyone's good so we can learn some things but it's also taking some of

• If you posted a fanfic I'd love to read it and comment, I'll try to give feedback and explain which parts I enjoyed the most :)

I read through all the pages I've missed so that won't be a problem for me.

HazzatheMan posted: »

About 7 more pages and I'm caught up. Reading through a lot of comments about shipping people on here is... Underwhelming for me. Probabl

• enter image description here

The only thing that's missing is Rhysha burning to ashes there! ;>>

• Nah.

They are merely fooling themselves... living a lie... they need to wake up. WAKE UP! enter link description here

• That's pretty cool. ;)

CamMaster posted: »

enter link description here

• You should've been there yesterday, Toffe was talking about the meaning of life, AIs in our head and aliens. Some intellectual stuff.

ZapThroat posted: »

TFW people think you're Rhyiona because you comment here a lot. Also,it's better than going to our chat and see Pipas and Armis talk

• aw thank you<3 :* what did I miss?

I voted for me :P Who also voted for me? I have 2 votes... And my girl choice is @Kruzii

• of course!

About 7 more pages and I'm caught up. Reading through a lot of comments about shipping people on here is... Underwhelming for me. Probabl

• Meh, nothing special.

Maybe I'll watch some Game of Thrones or talk with my rl friends on FB ;p

• hey guys, i just returned from school :)

how're u all doing?

• i know i'm kinda late, but still

good luck, joey :)

Big day today Well, not really, but I'm going orienteering and I really hope it works out better than last time.

• enter image description here

I was going to leave right now but now that you are here, I'll stay. xD

BTW I'm good, wbu? ^-^

hey guys, i just returned from school how're u all doing?

• pretty tired tbh

i will never get used to waking up at 7 am x)

I was going to leave right now but now that you are here, I'll stay. xD BTW I'm good, wbu? ^-^

• Better.

hey guys, i just returned from school how're u all doing?

• glad to hear it :)

Better.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.