Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

You cry of joy?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when you see the quality rhyiona

• I had this casing for 7 or 6 months, so that's good

Lucky you.

• oh man, you better edit that quickly, otherwise you're just giving eryka ideas to bring up the "23some" again x)

Naah, everyone here is a good cookie.

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

I really must get back to Nicola. She said she would join up this week but she hasn't replied to me for a few days now... Which means she's

• I hear the name 'kid' in Luke's voice for some reason, but 'fucking dead son of a bitch over there' sounds pretty cool. XD

Being good is very good, I mean, you just can't get more good than good. Good, good. :)

You will never escape the fate of being a kid... But it's a good thing to be young. Who wants to be called "hey you fucking dead son of bitc

• edited September 2015

I bet Mira has that in her chest. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Fifty Shades of Sex

• You got me to breed shinies too!

I'm currently breeding swirlix :p

always :P

• what

Eryka posted: »

Can you send me the "Hatless Fiona with her hat on" picture?

when you see the quality rhyiona

• kinda

but I just wanted an excuse to post that cat

You cry of joy?

I bet Mira has that in her chest. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• YOU'RE SUCH A PUNK GRUNGE 2COOL4EVERYONE REBEL!! I ADMIRE YOU!

I KNOW, I'M THE TOUGHEST SOB AROUND HERE! I'M NOT AFRAID OF SAYING BAD!!! THINGS LIKE THAT! WOW HELL YEA. FEEL THE TESTOSTERONE!

• Me too brah :D

just finished watching it first time hearing about a lot of them xD tbh some of them were also pretty popular in 00s and i still wa

• pls not the screwdriver ;_;

The Great Hatless Fiona's First Try with the Sonic Screwdriver.

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

1. age: 42
    2. height: 1,72m
    3. weight: IT'S OVER NINETHOUSAND!
    4. phone number: 09005666666
    5. fax number: da heck is a fax?
    6. eye colour: charlie
    7. skin colour: brown
  • Good luck, I hope it comes fast. :D Give it a nice competitive set!

nohuhhuh posted: »

You got me to breed shinies too! I'm currently breeding swirlix

• So I put your names and images into that hungergame thing but it won't let me submit,wtf do I do?

• edited September 2015

wtf how?

did you try everything?

ZapThroat posted: »

So I put your names and images into that hungergame thing but it won't let me submit,wtf do I do?

• THERE'S NO ONE LIKE ME... IF YOU TRY HARD AND LEARN FROM THE BEST MAYBE YOU CAN BE AS BADASS AS I AM SOME DAY! OR CLOSE TO THAT... FUCK YEAH!

enter link description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

YOU'RE SUCH A PUNK GRUNGE 2COOL4EVERYONE REBEL!! I ADMIRE YOU!

• Here it is.

Eryka posted: »

Can you send me the "Hatless Fiona with her hat on" picture?

• Also after checking some things with her I can confirm that she is a Meme expert

Interesting. We might need to quiz her skill on how much percentage of her total brain capacity is "dank memer", for science.

Passing Dank memers is a 69%

I'm obviously a 666% total brain capacity dank memer, so I obviously am an expert on this too.

I really must get back to Nicola. She said she would join up this week but she hasn't replied to me for a few days now... Which means she's

• What does it say is wrong? Usually there's a problem with the images, it tells you they don't work.

So I put your names and images into that hungergame thing but it won't let me submit,wtf do I do?

• Thank you! <3

Here it is.

• Mad Max is amazing!!! It is easily a GOTY contender along with MGSV!

The hand to hand combat is a mimicry of the Batman games, but it's simpler controls limited to attacking, heavy attacks, parrying, firing the shotgun, and finisher moves :P

Driving is fast and exciting just like in the Mad Max movies. You ram other cars to damage them mainly but you do possess other weapons on your car to attack.

Graphics are great and the setting of The Wasteland has a morbid beauty to it too.

Not really into the story atm as I've been searching each territory of the map for collectibles and Scrap to buy upgrades. The story overall looks to be interesting though :)

Later today I'm gonna post a couple of screenshots of what Max looks like with maximum upgrades :D

I've not played Mad Max yet, and thankfully haven't had it spoiled like Until Dawn from Tumblr. Do you recommend it?

• Yes,I even erased all numbers and symbols from your names but it still won't let me do it.

wtf how? did you try everything?

THERE'S NO ONE LIKE ME... IF YOU TRY HARD AND LEARN FROM THE BEST MAYBE YOU CAN BE AS BADASS AS I AM SOME DAY! OR CLOSE TO THAT... FUCK YEAH! enter link description here

• Jeez you can be fucking rude sometimes...

• THANK YOU MY LORD, I'LL TRY AND FOLLOW YOUR STEPS<3<3

THERE'S NO ONE LIKE ME... IF YOU TRY HARD AND LEARN FROM THE BEST MAYBE YOU CAN BE AS BADASS AS I AM SOME DAY! OR CLOSE TO THAT... FUCK YEAH! enter link description here

• I think she's going to do that anyway... ;>

oh man, you better edit that quickly, otherwise you're just giving eryka ideas to bring up the "23some" again x)

hmm, i'm not an expert, but which simulator are you using?

Yes,I even erased all numbers and symbols from your names but it still won't let me do it.

• Well she claims to be an expert at least :P

And please be nice to her Green, she's coming here at my recommendation and she hasn't played the game. Knows nothing about it at all! She wants to experience the ship though :D

And she writes fanfiction.... GOOD fanfiction ;)

Green613 posted: »

Also after checking some things with her I can confirm that she is a Meme expert Interesting. We might need to quiz her skill on how

• edited September 2015

Look,I kinda fucked up and disabled those messages,but when I try to enable them back they don't work.I use Chrome BTW.

JumpyJoey posted: »

What does it say is wrong? Usually there's a problem with the images, it tells you they don't work.

• ah well

I think she's going to do that anyway... ;>

• The BranSteele one ;_;

hmm, i'm not an expert, but which simulator are you using?

• hey, there's new ships to be put in the tree

Green613 posted: »

Also after checking some things with her I can confirm that she is a Meme expert Interesting. We might need to quiz her skill on how

• This sounds pretty good! I can use the combat of the Batman games, which is a good thing if I'm definitely getting it. :D

I'm looking forward to the screenshots! I might consider it further if I see what the atmosphere of it looks like. Thanks! :)

Mad Max is amazing!!! It is easily a GOTY contender along with MGSV! The hand to hand combat is a mimicry of the Batman games, but it's s

• sometimes

all the fuckin time*

Jeez you can be fucking rude sometimes...

• oh yeah? then why am I laughing?

• not again.

never again.

Let her do what she likes. ;)

ah well

Sign in to comment in this discussion.