Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

aaand, i'm stopping with unneccesary spamming

• Great! You killed Eryka!

What will Kawaiii and Paul feel if they find out that you bombed her?!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

in 3..2..1..

• are those for Joey? c:

• Goddamnit why am I always doing the weirdest shit?

tfw u realize you smoke 2much weed

• Bruh, you don't even give a shit if someone kills you xD

• Brainnnnn! Me eating you! Eryka is now a zombie

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Great! You killed Eryka! What will Kawaiii and Paul feel if they find out that you bombed her?!

• Yes

buntingsir posted: »

is school like a monster with huge teeth that always takes you by surprise or something?

• I wish we could learn Finnish (even though I've heard it's pretty difficult), we get modern languages instead (they're called that, not my invention!).

Men detta är ju en riktig situation. Är du förberedd för det här?

Well we have to learn Swedish in Finland so it's only natural that I know something! But really, I have like forgotten everything haha. Hard to be good in a language I never use in real situations. ;> Perkele.

• FBI is behind your door right now, run!

in 3..2..1..

Eryka posted: »

Brainnnnn! Me eating you! Eryka is now a zombie

• Sadness I guess.

enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Great! You killed Eryka! What will Kawaiii and Paul feel if they find out that you bombed her?!

• fractions and percents are ez pz :P

we just started learning square roots yesterday, thankfully they're not that complicated

You're okay, though.

y-you're not so bad yourself ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Meh, this week is child's play compared to last week, even our Spanish checkpoint got cancelled today Same stuff we've been doing for ye

Sadness I guess.

• pft fbi:):)

FBI is behind your door right now, run!

• When I'm in a hunger games pic I'm always doing something stupid or they're shipping mr with Kruzii

are those for Joey? c:

When I'm in a hunger games pic I'm always doing something stupid or they're shipping mr with Kruzii

• Isn't there a choice to learn Finnish? Should be. : < I'm pretty sure that Finnish is "a modern language" too, it's not like the language is dead or anything! :D

Nej, det är inte. :((((( Alltför skrämmande...

I wish we could learn Finnish (even though I've heard it's pretty difficult), we get modern languages instead (they're called that, not my invention!). Men detta är ju en riktig situation. Är du förberedd för det här?

• Yep. Too easy -.-

Aw man, that's the kind of math I wanna be doing! We didn't even learn Pythagoras' theorem until the end of last year, and not as a serious subject.

Why thank you ^-^

fractions and percents are ez pz :P we just started learning square roots yesterday, thankfully they're not that complicated You're okay, though. y-you're not so bad yourself

• Alright, the first one is

HERE

and the second one is

HERE

(open one page after the other is finished loading or they lead you to the same game)

• Yeah sorry. Obama is coming to kill you by himself. Ribs in peas. :'>>

pft fbi:):)

• We get to choose between Spanish and French, some other schools also have German :P

Kom igen, du klarade ju av att svara :)

Isn't there a choice to learn Finnish? Should be. : < I'm pretty sure that Finnish is "a modern language" too, it's not like the language is dead or anything! Nej, det är inte. (((( Alltför skrämmande...

• seeing people's avatars makes me wonder where are Rhonu and Chewbs now...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Alright, the first one is HERE and the second one is HERE (open one page after the other is finished loading or they lead you to the same game)

• cool

Yeah sorry. Obama is coming to kill you by himself. Ribs in peas. :'>>

• At least you're having a nice time xD

• Yeah, I noticed they've been gone a while.

seeing people's avatars makes me wonder where are Rhonu and Chewbs now...

• Pythagoras' theorem

oh god, not geometry

i don't like geometry, a bit too many formulas for my taste x)

math should just be numbers imo

Yep. Too easy -.- Aw man, that's the kind of math I wanna be doing! We didn't even learn Pythagoras' theorem until the end of last year, and not as a serious subject. Why thank you ^-^

• yup, until somebody decapitates, slices, poisons, or strangles me xD

At least you're having a nice time xD

• I see my avatar but I don't understand what the hell is going on... I miss something important. Can you explain it?

Alright, the first one is HERE and the second one is HERE (open one page after the other is finished loading or they lead you to the same game)

• It's just a hunger games simulator. :D I needed people so I decided to add you..

Houpps posted: »

I see my avatar but I don't understand what the hell is going on... I miss something important. Can you explain it?

• Oh, that's interesting ^^

It's just a hunger games simulator. I needed people so I decided to add you..

• What, only those two? How mean. : > We had all those three available and Russian, and Swedish of course lol...

Detta är min första gången på två år som jag har skrivit något på svenska lmao... aaaaaaaaa

It's so stressful to even try to write anything in Swedish, I'm like oh fuck that's a mistake and fuck that's a mistake too and what was that word and what the fuck. :D

We get to choose between Spanish and French, some other schools also have German :P Kom igen, du klarade ju av att svara

• edited September 2015

Why, @nohuhhuh? ;~~;

Guys, why did you kill my sister?! ;___;

• Now you just have to hope you don't die. :P

Houpps posted: »

Oh, that's interesting ^^

• I actually like it, along with algebra x)

Although maybe that's just my math-obsessed father brainwashing me.

Pythagoras' theorem oh god, not geometry i don't like geometry, a bit too many formulas for my taste x) math should just be numbers imo

• Don't be negative, maybe you'll win ^-^

yup, until somebody decapitates, slices, poisons, or strangles me xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.