We do not want a big battle!!!

Telltale is saying that the finale will be fantastic and everyone is expecting a big battle. We might not get one. Cry wolf was amazing because of the court scene at the end of the episode. If we have drama instead of action. It will be much more satisfying.
Have a great holiday and let me know what you think

Comments

• I want a big battle though....

• Speak for yourself. I want a battle AND drama.

• I want Stannis the Mannis to come and have everyone proclaim him as the one true King.

• Don't we all?

I want Stannis the Mannis to come and have everyone proclaim him as the one true King.

• edited September 2015

I never said I didn't want a big battle doe and I'm pretty sure today is not a holiday.

• I want a rohirrim charge(foresters) into the the numerous Orc ranks(white hills). It will be bloody and glorious, and the whitehills will fall. Except Gwyn.

ironfromice

• Speak for yourself, man. I did not spend five episodes having Asher look for an army, have Mira play dangerous games in King's Landing, Gared desert the Night's Watch, Rodrik watch Ludd and Gryff shit all over his house until I knocked his ass into next week, suffer the deaths of Ethan and Arthur and watch my people starve, lose my Ironwood groves, and deal with the traitor and the sacrifice of my brother, all just to shake hands and call a truce at the end of the day.

No. The Whitehills have a lot to answer for and they will pay in blood.

spits on ground

• Too bad we'll have a battle of thousands reused character models

• Ah I see, using the good old reverse psychology trick, eh?

• Clone Wars

Clemenem posted: »

Too bad we'll have a battle of thousands reused character models

• Who is this 'we'?

• What? After everything we're supposed to just sit down with Ludd and Gryff and drink tea and try not to mention that time Ludd was about to stab our baby brother in the neck in front of our mom and us or stare too much at Gryff's missing eye (because it's gone, I remember very clearly smushing it with my stick, and stupid graphics won't take that away from me)? Oh hell no. Our hall needs a conversation piece now that the tapestry is torn up so I'm going to make me a damn xylophone out of some Whitehill bones, Lion King style. Except for Gwyn. Gwyn's cool, but I'm pessimistic Telltale may have her pull something stupid to make us have to take her out too. She clearly cares about Ludd (not too sure she gives all that many fux about Gryff but then I think only Ludd does, really), so if she wants to join the xylophone party, that's up to her.

No, but seriously, I want both. I want to yell at them and then I want to kill them. I could be persuaded to do both at once if time is an issue, just so long as I get to say my piece and get my justice. I really hope Telltale doesn't hold back and makes this episode as violent and horrific as possible. After that last choice in episode five, I won't be satisfied unless I get to see some serious blood and guts.

• Ooooooh Yeaaaaaah! We can't wait to Fley us some White Hills my pulse is pounding in antisssssapation! My man Rodrick is out for Vengence ,restoration is no longer enough! Can you dig it? It will be the house of Forrester's finest hour! Let it be shouted from every corner of this inbattled land, jack, IRON FROM ICE!!!! Rodrick the One true "Macho King" shall pravil on this momentous OOOCASSSSION ........DIG IT!!!?

• Bruh, big battles also bring drama.

And did you seriously say 'we'? Speak for yourself. Most of us want a big battle. ^-^

• But I want a battle, it would be fun to lead an army in a telltale game, maybe choice of attack

• No we don't...

Brodester08 posted: »

Don't we all?

• Looks like this guy who made this thread got shutted the fuck up xD

• You should see his other comments and threads.

Looks like this guy who made this thread got shutted the fuck up xD

• edited September 2015

enter link description here

THIS DAY WE FIGHT! MEN OF THE WEST

FOR RYON

• edited September 2015

"we" is a little... wrong

also yes it's a little too late to say what you want

• Why? What are they like?

You should see his other comments and threads.

• Uhhh no, I'm expecting one mid-scale battle and one final one at Ironrath to possibly end the episode and I'll be pretty disappointed not to at least get the latter. Drama is nice but we've had the last 5 episodes to take care of that, the only character I'm expecting to see an ounce of drama from is Mira. The rest needs to be either coming up with a plan of attack or us in the attack wrecking havoc.

• Cry Wolf still have the best action sequence of the five episodes. We have Bigby finally letting go of his restrains and show just what kind of unstoppable beast he truly is.

• There are still all these whites walkers chasing Gared, and we can't just hide from them like TWD

And then we also have to face Gryff and the Whitehills before this season ends.

Idk what you mean man, I've been waiting for these fights since August.

• I think you mistook "we" for "I".

• We want a GLORIOUS BATTLE

• Correction,

You don't want a big battle.

• Finally another Stanner-man on this forum :P

I want Stannis the Mannis to come and have everyone proclaim him as the one true King.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.