Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• HAHA That's so mean

@HazzatheMan ;>

• No! Goddamn it, Official!! ;~~;

@HazzatheMan ;>

• @404DLCNoTFoUnD is making me remember a girl a met in my camp. She was sleeping on the floor. She was 14 or 15 years old. It also made me remember that she had sex with a 18 years old guy and that she was pregnant of 2 weeks. I was like "Haha good joke! Now tell me it was a joke..." but it wasnt. She was starting to tell what they've "done" but I was saying "No, no. I-I'm fine". I still hope it was a joke.

• naw :^)

Eryka posted: »

Literally?

• What about me sweet heart?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

well, he'll be proud of you

• I freakin' love these remixes! You seen the Mister Rogers one?

enter link description here

• how would you know?

are you eating pokemon?!

why does that matter it has a golden heart

• I know, bruh ;>

well, he'll be proud of you

• lmao it's really weird calling someone 'Official'

Wolfenus54 posted: »

No! Goddamn it, Official!! ;~~;

• I don't mean it literally!

Quiff posted: »

how would you know? are you eating pokemon?!

• @John_Smith13

find out

What about me sweet heart?

• lmao is this a insult?

@404DLCNoTFoUnD is making me remember a girl a met in my camp. She was sleeping on the floor. She was 14 or 15 years old. It also made me re

• Well, how should I call her?

Sheriff? xD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

lmao it's really weird calling someone 'Official'

• Same hon, same.

I barely eat any dairy products in general so that may also be why I reacted so strongly :/

nohuhhuh posted: »

Aww I'm sorry for you! ;--; That really sucks For me it depends. Sometimes I can easily eat a whole chocolate bar but sometimes even a little piece of milk chocolate makes my stomach hurt. And then I regret anything in my life

• What should he find out? ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

@John_Smith13 find out

• No, it just made me remember "stuff"

lmao is this a insult?

• edited September 2015

Yup, but Bob Ross is the best, and I like the reading rainbow next.

Then there's Glorious Dawn which is a Carl Sagan remix which is my favorite

I freakin' love these remixes! You seen the Mister Rogers one?

• no, you should find out if he's proud or not

What should he find out? ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Oh, awesome! He was just the first person in mind somehow :D

Aw, damn, now that's difficult. I only played Grim Fandango and other than that know of Monkey Island and Psychonauts.. Oh and Broken Age, but that's not it ;c

It is a from Tim Schafer, I have no idea how you got it. Which one though c:

• ok then .

No, it just made me remember "stuff"

• Find who/what out enter image description here

no, you should find out if he's proud or not

• You can't even talk about TTCSM and Saw in the same sentence though. ;>>

HazzatheMan posted: »

You just reminded me that I bought the entire Saw collection last year, and I have only watched 2 of them :P

• French test in 5 seconds... I'm gonna die.

• The 14 or 15 year old girl you mentioned is same aged as me.

@404DLCNoTFoUnD is making me remember a girl a met in my camp. She was sleeping on the floor. She was 14 or 15 years old. It also made me re

• Rest in piss you ;>

French test in 5 seconds... I'm gonna die.

• edited September 2015

Rip in spaghetti.....wait that's Italian, shit.

• need any nuke assist ?

• I hate it when I have a high temperature..I'm hot but at the same time I feel cold as well. It's horrible :(

• I don't like Emily but there are two things I like about her:

1) I can't lie, she was pretty smart and badass after she fell from that fire tower. Before that she was just annoying.

2) "Understand the palm of my had bitch!" xD

emily is awesome come at me, haters

• You must be the father, congratulations!

The 14 or 15 year old girl you mentioned is same aged as me.

• I was neutral on her before the fire tower -- I thought she was just a little bossy but you know, no reason to tell her to go die like some people do. That's plain horrible imo.

But when she fell into the mines she managed to steal a spot in my top 3 for sure. So badass.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I don't like Emily but there are two things I like about her: 1) I can't lie, she was pretty smart and badass after she fell from that fire tower. Before that she was just annoying. 2) "Understand the palm of my had bitch!" xD

• Hmm I guess, then again I have a hard time telling the difference between right and left :p

Right, I've red about half of it, but there's just soo much content in there to process xp

Oh yeah... I didn't really give her apartment much detail I thought I was quite specific with his injuries tbh! XP It's cuz I had read Fables like it was a Religion and I discovered all of this new stuff about the characters

• You should create a Cult of the Firehawk thread imo.

PRAISETHEFIREHAWK

• You got it, it's psychonauts, if you haven't played it I one hundred percent recommend you get it, I have like a 7 year old physical copy. The graphics still hold up in my eyes, it's just one of those old gems. If Schafer doesn't remaster it I'll cry.

This is where it's from:

buntingsir posted: »

Oh, awesome! He was just the first person in mind somehow Aw, damn, now that's difficult. I only played Grim Fandango and other than that know of Monkey Island and Psychonauts.. Oh and Broken Age, but that's not it ;c

• Yay, nice! I haven't played it, but I've heard a lot of good things about it and after your recommendation I must get to it asap c;

Well, they did remaster Grim Fandango, so here's hoping!

You got it, it's psychonauts, if you haven't played it I one hundred percent recommend you get it, I have like a 7 year old physical copy. T

• Well actually.. :B

My friend and I agreed to kill her as soon as possible but then we started to like her more and more. She's still not my favorite character but not the worst either. (please note that we are talking about fictional character, I wouldn't want to kill her in real life xD)

I like Sam because she's nice and not-insane like some others. But my problem with her is that she's almost too perfect. Every great character should have some flaws too.

I was neutral on her before the fire tower -- I thought she was just a little bossy but you know, no reason to tell her to go die like some

• I hate french, I always get a bad grade from it.

• She was 14 or 15 years old [...] she was pregnant of 2 weeks

the youth today. when I was 15 the only thing I did with 18 years old was asking them to buy me stuff I wasn't old enough for. MGS4 for example.

• Haha! xD

You must be the father, congratulations!

• Yep, it is. I can't wait to see it how it'll conclude, and how different the endings can be.

I think I'll get it, eventually. Yep, same studio. Just Cause 2 could be pretty fun, when experimienting with the physics system.

Which is good The game is bloody amazing!! Oh they made it? I missed that part cuz I played a demo of Just Cause 2 and thought it was kinda 'meh' as a game...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.