Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

I like to submerge myself in fiction as if it was real sometimes and just the idea of killing someone just because they're annoying makes me really sad, you know? Nothing against you, don't get me wrong! I just like to do things as I would in real life and killing her would just be out of the question especially when she's just that -- bossy -- and not actually a threat or anything. Hope that clears it up. :P Sorry, I get really worked up about Emily sometimes because we're in a fandom where people really judge you for liking a character they don't.

That's true but I can't bring myself to dislike someone just because they have no dislikeable traits. :P I do get what you mean though, Mike had plot armour too but he had some jerkish tendencies sometimes, at least.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well actually.. :B My friend and I agreed to kill her as soon as possible but then we started to like her more and more. She's still not

• Angry Presidential speech, go.

You know, after the anniversary, I honestly thought this thread wouldn't be spammed with off topic posts anymore. I was gravely mistaken.

When the thread has been up to the brim with pages of thread ships and Hunger Game posts but nothing of the ship we all have in common, there's something clearly wrong here.

I don't comment much here because I have zero interest in what I listed above. I could try and post something, but it'll just get swept under the rug with everything else.

Can we at least TRY to follow the rules Green has implemented? Because to me, it seemed like we only did for one day and everything went back to the way it was.

• I am really happy that I got someone interested in my favorite game ever c:

This game was like my childhood.

buntingsir posted: »

Yay, nice! I haven't played it, but I've heard a lot of good things about it and after your recommendation I must get to it asap c; Well, they did remaster Grim Fandango, so here's hoping!

• yeah, I agree, it got out of hand.

it was fun, but it would be better if there weren't dozens of posts only about hunger games but instead just replies to a few posts or something.

kristi78968 posted: »

Angry Presidential speech, go. You know, after the anniversary, I honestly thought this thread wouldn't be spammed with off topic posts a

• Agreed. There were too much Hunger Games posts, seriously.

Angry Presidential speech, go. You know, after the anniversary, I honestly thought this thread wouldn't be spammed with off topic posts a

• I've just looked it up and it seems like it's on Steam, so I'll probably buy it once I get some money (pretty soon) c:

Also, you didn't reply, how are you feeling now? Please be getting better. ;-;

I am really happy that I got someone interested in my favorite game ever c: This game was like my childhood.

• Yeah, the Hunger Games posts got out of hand :/

I think I said it too many times but people probably didn't see what I said so I'm going to say it again:

Guys, we have the Rhyiona Skype Chat. Instead of talking some off topic here, why not talk there instead? I think that would help for the thread to be focused more on Rhyiona, if you know what I mean, although, you guys prefer to talk here and I respect that but I think IMO we should better use the group Skype chat.

• edited September 2015

The thing about Skype chat is that some of us don't even have Skype and don't want to create an account.

Skype chat is more like a room for flood and random stuff (the way I see it) and some of us still prefer this thread simply to joke and communicate. It's easier to track down the conversations here in my opinion. Sadly the problem here is that our jokes become counted as spam pretty quickly.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, the Hunger Games posts got out of hand I think I said it too many times but people probably didn't see what I said so I'm going to

• edited September 2015

Skype Chat is not the same though. Here you can join the conversation when you want, but in Skype you can't jump into something that was the topic an hour ago or so.

But the Hunger Games posts should just stop already. ;>

Yeah, the Hunger Games posts got out of hand I think I said it too many times but people probably didn't see what I said so I'm going to

• edited September 2015

You're definetely gonna have to tell me your opinion about it when you finish, or ask for advice since I've completed it a pretty big amount of times c:

Well I'm as good as it gets considering they diagnosed me with gastritis. (I think that's how it's called in english)

It means my stomach is pretty much intolerant to cooked and fat foods and all that stuff. And I'm on medication on a month for now to cool my stomach down after this episode. (They can happen again if I don't keep to this diet)

It's a shame since I mostly only ate cooked foods so I have to completely change my diet to vegetables and boiled foods, and I'm not a big fan of vegetables. Gonna be hard to get used to that. Also have to eat in small amounts frequently.

But I'm not like actually feeling bad.

I've just looked it up and it seems like it's on Steam, so I'll probably buy it once I get some money (pretty soon) c: Also, you didn't reply, how are you feeling now? Please be getting better. ;-;

• Yeah, I actually agree with your opinion.

Sadly the problem here is that our jokes become counting as spam pretty quickly.

Yeah, that's the problem. The thread gets like 10 new comments in like no time most of the times.

The thing about Skype chat is that some of us don't even have Skype and don't want to create an account. Skype chat is more like a room f

• The Hunger Games posts are kinda too enough and I admit that it is my fault for continuing posting screenshots of the Hunger Games.

Well, I thought it would be kinda easier to talk on Skype but talking here is much better.

And I think that was one of my worst suggestions but... yeah... ;~;

Skype Chat is not the same though. Here you can join the conversation when you want, but in Skype you can't jump into something that was the topic an hour ago or so. But the Hunger Games posts should just stop already. ;>

• Love you too <3

Goodnight, Pumpkin! I probably won't talk to you until late tommorow, so I hope you have a good rest and day! Love you!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

How are you all today? I had this French exam... And really... I hate verbs, I hated them and I'll always want to erase them from the world. In French it's way worst than English... Even if it's my "first" language. And I'm under 60%, but I have over 90% for grammar. Nice... EDIT : I have another test, bye

• I'll be sure to do all that, gonna report as soon as I start playing c:

Oh, god gastritis is a nasty thing, at least they diagnosed it rather quickly. Eating only veggies sounds tough, but you gotta do that to heal :(

Glad to hear you're not bad, get well! So you're at home now?

You're definetely gonna have to tell me your opinion about it when you finish, or ask for advice since I've completed it a pretty big amount

• Need to check on Rhys soon. Place your bets. :^)

• 10 comments isn't a bad thing, if it's not random spamming of pictures and viral videos, but meaningful and interesting conversations and jokes c;

Yeah, I actually agree with your opinion. Sadly the problem here is that our jokes become counting as spam pretty quickly. Yeah, that's the problem. The thread gets like 10 new comments in like no time most of the times.

• Don't worry pal. But it did get quite annoying when people just made even more and more games and basically only posted screenshots. They could have at least TALK about something. It made the thread really active, but in a wrong way. I just hope we are over that phase.

Easier probably, but some don't even like big Skype group chats (me included). Way too hard to follow and it's like a children's playground. Talking 1-1 is ok.

The past is in the past. ;>>

The Hunger Games posts are kinda too enough and I admit that it is my fault for continuing posting screenshots of the Hunger Games. Well,

• Can you tag me? I don't want to miss that :-P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Need to check on Rhys soon. Place your bets. :^)

• The past is in the past.

Did you really have to remind me Let it go? ;~;

Don't worry pal. But it did get quite annoying when people just made even more and more games and basically only posted screenshots. They co

• Good c:

Trying to get used to it :P

Yep, they let me go in the morning.

I'll be sure to do all that, gonna report as soon as I start playing c: Oh, god gastritis is a nasty thing, at least they diagnosed it ra

• Yes, of course. :)

Eryka posted: »

Can you tag me? I don't want to miss that :-P

• hunger games post whare ? anyway i agree yu right too much shit posting -,-

• Hah, you wish that your country was controlled by Great Britain so you would have to learn to speak French. Plebeian

enter image description here.

How are you all today? I had this French exam... And really... I hate verbs, I hated them and I'll always want to erase them from the world.

• I hope he's okay ;~~;

What will Fiona say if he's not okay?! ;-;

• Adam Sandler gets resurrected by an evil warlock and comes for revenge?

• Well, that's better than minions... probably.

Adam Sandler gets resurrected by an evil warlock and comes for revenge?

• just building a nuke missile for your school pap you need to proud of me

How are you all today? I had this French exam... And really... I hate verbs, I hated them and I'll always want to erase them from the world.

• She'll revive him with dark magic. Maybe.

I hope he's okay ;~~; What will Fiona say if he's not okay?! ;-;

• C:

They say people can get used to almost everything and, hey, veggies can be tasty too. :]

That's great! Being in hospital always sucks, home is way better. And I'm glad you're here today!

Good c: Trying to get used to it :P Yep, they let me go in the morning.

• edited September 2015

There's nothing wrong with your playing style either :3 I like to play like that too but sometimes I find myself making bad decisions just for fun. Luckily there are many ways to play games and your way is just as right as my way. :P

Sorry, I get really worked up about Emily sometimes because we're in a fandom where people really judge you for liking a character they don't.

no worries! Ugh, I hate "popular opinions" because they tend to make people feel bad for their personal opinions! I have my reasons to not like Emily so much and you have your reasons to like her. That's it.

Yeah I still like Sam I can't hate her either just because she doesn't have many flaws. But I would enjoy her character more if she had something unexpected in her. For example, her laugh could sound horrible or something like that xD

I like to submerge myself in fiction as if it was real sometimes and just the idea of killing someone just because they're annoying makes me

• Ok, think about The Last of Us instead. : >>

enter link description here

The past is in the past. Did you really have to remind me Let it go? ;~;

• hmmmmm, maybe when I get back today

You should create a Cult of the Firehawk thread imo. PRAISETHEFIREHAWK

• Meh. Gimme some Tales' soundtrack :>>

Ok, think about The Last of Us instead. : >> enter link description here

• edited September 2015

don't talk shit about Gary

enter image description here

sorry if this is irrelevant I was just browsing psychonauts on tumblr and found this funny

• Instead, I'm going to give you this! Enjoy :D

enter link description here

Meh. Gimme some Tales' soundtrack :>>

• I live for the moment when he finally meets his senpai

• Yes, pretty much, thank you. :D

Yeah, I hate reading comments about Until Dawn because there's always that smartass making people feel bad for liking her. It makes me feel like I'm a bad person or something. This goes for a lot of fandoms, actually...

To be honest, I thought her facial expressions were very creepy sometimes. :P "Maybe it's just a bite. creepy smile"

nohuhhuh posted: »

There's nothing wrong with your playing style either I like to play like that too but sometimes I find myself making bad decisions just for

• I guarantee he will find his senpai. I just don't know when or how. :P

I live for the moment when he finally meets his senpai

Sign in to comment in this discussion.