Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• This goes for a lot of fandoms, actually.

I sometimes feel bad for hating those romantic Rhysha moments in episode 3. I know that some Rhyshas read our comments and I don't want to make them feel bad for liking those scenes. :P But on the other hand I hate those moments with a passion! xD But at least I have nothing against those who liked Rhysha in ep 3 so maybe I'm not that bad of a person :P

Oh I can't remember her facial expressions that well! :D I need to watch that moment again in Youtube :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yes, pretty much, thank you. Yeah, I hate reading comments about Until Dawn because there's always that smartass making people feel bad

• Nah Gary works at the sewers.

This is like mid game, a bit later than mid game.

It's in Boyds mind.

buntingsir posted: »

Oh, so that's Gary, huh? Can't say that I have ;c (man, I want to play so much now, looks really awesome c:)

• i just returned from the dentist and my teeth hurt like hell

i drank a neofen pill but it sadly doesn't help at all

there :P

wbu?

how are you?

• That sucks John...

Hope you'll feel better soon!

i just returned from the dentist and my teeth hurt like hell i drank a neofen pill but it sadly doesn't help at all there :P you don't have any games to play?

• Okay, then I'll be able to witness it.

Green already told us only to celebrate every 500 pages though.

• Yeah... people should just stop commenting to those in that case though, I don't know why that doesn't happen. Merely feeds the problem.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Especially if they have the same points over and over again. That just becomes ridiculous. There are like too many threads that have the same points.

• thanx bruh <3

That sucks John... Hope you'll feel better soon!

• I am c:

enter image description here

ayy lmao hopefully you're feeling better since the last time we spoke

• not even the --69 pages?!

Green already told us only to celebrate every 500 pages though.

• No. You will have to control yourself. ;_;

not even the --69 pages?!

• so he said

• Ouch,a trip to the dentist is the worst trip,get well soon.(Good thing you didn't say I just came) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I play TF2 ocassinally,I also have Fallout 3 and BL2 &TPS,but I just don't feel like playing,I wanna do something else.

i just returned from the dentist and my teeth hurt like hell i drank a neofen pill but it sadly doesn't help at all there :P you don't have any games to play?

• excellent ^-^

dank psychonauts gif btw

I am c:

• Well, I kinda agree with Green for that thing 3:

Sorry, John, but you'll have to control yourself for a while.

• green pls ;_;

No. You will have to control yourself. ;_;

• dentists are satanic, I swear... i hate them

I'm okay, thanks. Hope you get better. :(

i just returned from the dentist and my teeth hurt like hell i drank a neofen pill but it sadly doesn't help at all there :P wbu?

• Ah right the sewers, got it now c:

It's in Boyds mind.

I always loved media with stories when you have to go to people's minds. I'm intrigued.

Nah Gary works at the sewers. This is like mid game, a bit later than mid game. It's in Boyds mind.

• I wanna do something else.

i have a couple of things in mind ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

ZapThroat posted: »

Ouch,a trip to the dentist is the worst trip,get well soon.(Good thing you didn't say I just came) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) I play TF2 ocassinally,I also have Fallout 3 and BL2 &TPS,but I just don't feel like playing,I wanna do something else.

• I totally get disliking something -- what's not cool is offending those who like it so I really don't think you did anything wrong. :P

She just scares me sometimes. :P Dr. Hill did too but considering he's not real (the version in the game, at least) I could excuse it.

nohuhhuh posted: »

This goes for a lot of fandoms, actually. I sometimes feel bad for hating those romantic Rhysha moments in episode 3. I know that so

• Which genre of games do you play then?

Ouch,a trip to the dentist is the worst trip,get well soon.(Good thing you didn't say I just came) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) I play TF2 ocassinally,I also have Fallout 3 and BL2 &TPS,but I just don't feel like playing,I wanna do something else.

• thanks bro <3

dentists are satanic, I swear... i hate them I'm okay, thanks. Hope you get better.

• Oh you sneaky lewd bastard XD Guess that trip to the dentist strengthened your lewdness more ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wanna do something else. i have a couple of things in mind ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• He is growing hard ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh you sneaky lewd bastard XD Guess that trip to the dentist strengthened your lewdness more ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• looks like it ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh you sneaky lewd bastard XD Guess that trip to the dentist strengthened your lewdness more ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Mostly shooters with the exception of other games (like TTGs for example),I also play on a laptop so I can't really afford running AAA games ;_;

Which genre of games do you play then?

• Did you ever try to play any MMORPGs? :*

Mostly shooters with the exception of other games (like TTGs for example),I also play on a laptop so I can't really afford running AAA games ;_;

• edited September 2015

I seriously have no clue how Rhysha thread is doing it. How can they enjoy that chatzy chat?? how? I guess because they separated the fun and Rhysha at the very start (I'm not saying that they don't have fun in Rhysha thread but you know what I mean)

Once again I'm going to say something really nostalgic...

We have had so much fun in here and you guys can't even know how glad you made me! I'm so thankful that no one has ever made me hold my silly ideas down. :3 We have been free to chat, free to create what ever was on our minds and that's just incredible! :D This thread is so much more than just a Rhyiona thread. Some people may think that it's silly but I don't care.

But oc we should still try to avoid spamming and stuff like that :/

Edit: RIP grammar

buntingsir posted: »

Exactly! I absolutely agree with your problems with Skype, because I feel the same way. There're like 100+ new messages and you can't even b

• Ah okay, I mostly play shooters and platformers, can I add you on Steam?

Mostly shooters with the exception of other games (like TTGs for example),I also play on a laptop so I can't really afford running AAA games ;_;

• You'll have to control yourself

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, I kinda agree with Green for that thing 3: Sorry, John, but you'll have to control yourself for a while.

• enter image description here

You'll have to control yourself ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It's not really my kind of thing,and I also have bad experiences with F2P ones so no.But if you know a great one then tell me :)

Did you ever try to play any MMORPGs?

• It isn't Rhyiona but it is Rhys so that counts.

• Of course sure,but I only have TF2 on steam (and other small games Toffe gave to me),it's the same one as my TT account.

Ah okay, I mostly play shooters and platformers, can I add you on Steam?

• Well, Neverwinter and TERA are good F2P MMORPGs. Oh and Guild Wars 2 that became a F2P game. And Wildstar will become F2P by the end of the month. But you can also try a Third Person Shooter called Warframe. It has great graphics and gameplay and don't worry. It will surely run on your laptop. :)

It's not really my kind of thing,and I also have bad experiences with F2P ones so no.But if you know a great one then tell me

• I think this is even better then Rhyiona.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It isn't Rhyiona but it is Rhys so that counts.

• B-But nothing is better than Rhyiona..

I think this is even better then Rhyiona.

• Oki, I have 1000 hours in tf, And I'm not ashamed since there are people who played it longer.

Of course sure,but I only have TF2 on steam (and other small games Toffe gave to me),it's the same one as my TT account.

• edited September 2015

Again, I agree with you on that. I guess we just got used to our own ways from the start (And yes, it's not like they do it the wrong way, there are no wrong or right ways, but I totally prefer our whatever's on your mind Rhyiona edition thread, it's just so much fun and warmth when it's not about spamming!)

And yes, all these past months here were amazing, same goes for you, everything we did and shared here made my days so much better and happier. I've met so many amazing people who I can call my friends, it helped me start drawing just for myself again and truly enjoy it and overall made me feel more confident and appreciated. I don't think it's silly, I'll never stop being fascinated by how much this place means to us and how much we started to care for each other.

And yes, again, spamming is no fun, it's a thief of fun in an essense xd

nohuhhuh posted: »

I seriously have no clue how Rhysha thread is doing it. How can they enjoy that chatzy chat?? how? I guess because they separated the fun an

• lmao nice photoshop

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It isn't Rhyiona but it is Rhys so that counts.

• What photoshop? lol

lmao nice photoshop

Sign in to comment in this discussion.