Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Don't worry. No one will know a thing ;)

Your name is no longer in my reply ;)

Dracu98 posted: »

what are you doing? don't say my real name! it's taking all the magic away!

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

this sure has blown me away!...

Hey, Rhys. Was your Dad in the Air Force? Because you’re the bomb.

• I just noticed something,Fiona and Mira look strangely identical (except for the hair style).

• somebody is trying to join the inner circle

WE MUST COMMENCE THE INITIATION RITUAL

Hey, Rhys. You smell. You should get a shower. With me.

• And the skin color xD

ZapThroat posted: »

I just noticed something,Fiona and Mira look strangely identical (except for the hair style).

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Don't worry. No one will know a thing Your name is no longer in my reply

• They must be in the same family

ZapThroat posted: »

I just noticed something,Fiona and Mira look strangely identical (except for the hair style).

• enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

Aww, let's hug it out like we always used to! ;~~~;

• Can't blame Punished "Venom" Dany for going nuclear. Lannisters played her like a damn fiddle, and she ended up being in a coma for 9 years,

Oh the horror. My avatar turned into Punished Dany. What the hell happened to her? ;_; enter link description here

• Have you see all their skin ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

And the skin color xD

• I think it's just the lighting in The Hub of Heroism that makes her look like that,even Rhys's skin was darker in that place.

And the skin color xD

• Yes! And Molotov cocktails too! And ice cream! :D

should we bring some flamethrowers? >:D

• Smoother than Sasha's Chest. OOH BURN BABY BURN!

so much smoothness...

• Just played through all of episode 1-3 picking all the dick options. Selling out Vaughn, No BroFist, Not trusting Sasha, Trusting Jack, OPENLY saying i don't trust Fiona and Going to hollowpoint yet Sasha still says "You're not as useless as I first thought." I Don't give a fuck what anyone says, This shit is forced big time. Sasha just looks stupid in my game for doing heel turn like this.

• Maybe Mira is Fiona's ancestor?

Eryka posted: »

They must be in the same family

• edited September 2015

Boys, we're in for some action, bring out the popcorn!

Hey, Rhys. You smell. You should get a shower. With me.

• Me too, but... she isn't all right currently. ;_;

Please, change it. I'm going to have nightmares ;__;

• Well i just made this, Its past 3a.m, i'm tired as hell but i finished and it was worth it, now after posting this i will go sleep :D

Made with SFM/Photoshop/ you have permission to do whatever with it, would make a good poster imo

• I've definetely heard that one a million times.

I fucking swear if you made these all by yourself you have my respect.

• Sasha still says "You're not as useless as I first thought."

pls, telltale...

AlphaLeague posted: »

Just played through all of episode 1-3 picking all the dick options. Selling out Vaughn, No BroFist, Not trusting Sasha, Trusting Jack, OPEN

• OMG I legitimately jumped and clapped my hands, it's wonderful and amazing :'D ;~~~;

I still have this one saved! (And as of now I have two of these c:)

• Trusting Jack

C'mon Jack's plan is way more badass then Fiona's plan!

AlphaLeague posted: »

Just played through all of episode 1-3 picking all the dick options. Selling out Vaughn, No BroFist, Not trusting Sasha, Trusting Jack, OPEN

• Okay :D I kinda miss MCSmooth Rhys but MCLoser fits him better :D He's been adorkable from a beginning! :>

I know that I made him a crybaby for some reason xD

Wolfie made him somehow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Also we used to chat about his dorkyness (I'm still not sure if that's a word), maybe he got influenced by that ;-;

• edited September 2015

Beaaautiful... <3

Night, Jamie!... I only came on for a few minutes... gotta go soon too.

Well i just made this, Its past 3a.m, i'm tired as hell but i finished and it was worth it, now after posting this i will go sleep Made with SFM/Photoshop/ you have permission to do whatever with it, would make a good poster imo

• Mira so pale she offends the KKK.

And the skin color xD

• G'night.

It looks really nice!

Well i just made this, Its past 3a.m, i'm tired as hell but i finished and it was worth it, now after posting this i will go sleep Made with SFM/Photoshop/ you have permission to do whatever with it, would make a good poster imo

• U wot m8?

Mira is love, Mira is life, bruh <3

Mira so pale she offends the KKK.

• came

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Beaaautiful... Night, Jamie!... I only came on for a few minutes... gotta go soon too.

• Hey, Rhys.

I like that outfit. It'd look even better in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.

• Seriously, bruh!? How long will you be gone? ;~~;

BigBadPaul posted: »

Beaaautiful... Night, Jamie!... I only came on for a few minutes... gotta go soon too.

• Nice!

• edited September 2015

Aw, it's amazing like always. Wow, astonishing, really, great work!

Sweet dreams, man!

• I know that, But I'd rather gain trust of bae then my hero. I just finished the scene I agreed to let go of Sasha. No difference so far.

Trusting Jack C'mon Jack's plan is way more badass then Fiona's plan!

• I like that outfit. It'd look even better in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.

Hey, Rhys. I like that outfit. It'd look even better in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.

• Why can't I stop liking you more?! ;~~; <3

Hey, Rhys. I like that outfit. It'd look even better in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.

• If I'm honest?... no idea. :s

Seriously, bruh!? How long will you be gone? ;~~;

• Plot Twist : @armis37 is my son. @BigBadPaul is his father. I'm still in love with Armis and I'm now pregnant of him.

• edited September 2015

• What kind of candy...?

2creepy

Dracu98 posted: »

come into the shelter, @TheCatWolf... I have candy...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.