Asher dream

I think the final scene was a dream of Asher. It can not be the Rodrik , because he does not know Beskha . And that would explain the eye Gryff be intact. Now when Asher arrive, they will be prepared

Comments

• That would literally be the worst writing decision in the history of Telltale.

• edited September 2015

How did you figure it? Me and my friend were putting this theory piece to piece.

• Rodrik doesn't know Beskha therefore it's a dream?

• edited September 2015

My main argument is regarding eye Gryff and I doubt very much that the telltale made ​​a mistake on something so basic . Asher did not know anything about it. And where is the logic of knowing an ambush and let their guard down as they lowered ?

And it's also a personal will, as the Forresters have already suffered enough. Now would be the time to turn this around ...

PS: Sorry for the poor english, i am Brazilian.

• How will you dream of someone you do not even know?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Rodrik doesn't know Beskha therefore it's a dream?

• After killing Finn and not giving a damn about who we sided with (Duncan or Royland) and taking only into consideration who we chose as sentinel, BOOM Telltale plays the dream card disregarding our choice of saving either Rodrik or Asher.

That would be gold.

• And from a writing perspective what would be the point of having that scene be a dream?

My main argument is regarding eye Gryff and I doubt very much that the telltale made ​​a mistake on something so basic . Asher did not know

• Not a dream.

How will you dream of someone you do not even know?

• And just like that, the biggest choice of the game was useless

• Heeey, didn't you say yesterday that we'll get some news today?

Poogers555 posted: »

And just like that, the biggest choice of the game was useless

• edited September 2015

Yeah no, in no way is this real or even a possibility. From what I can remember from the show, the only dreams we've seen were premonitions of where one of the younger Stark's had to go, and Martin seems to be too good of a writer to do something as drool as the, "It was just a dream!" cliche. Since Telltale are collaborating with the writers from the show, I believe, there's no chance that was just some dream. I fully believe both writing teams are better than that, the only time Telltale has used the dream sequence was just in TWD S2, and you knew what was going on the second it started.

Plus, as far as I recall, Asher has no knowledge of whom the Sentinel is so if this is supposedly a dream, neither Duncan/Royland should be there since he wouldn't know. And that's just not how dreams work either where you have a choice that can be altered, typically in any dream/nightmare, you're on a set path in your dream that can't be deviated from. While events play out, the dreamer rarely has any control in how it plays out, one of the only times you can artificially alter your dream is before you go to sleep and recite what you want to dream about.

As far as Gryff's face though as to why it isn't banged up, I'm pretty sure Telltale have said themselves that it is a bug and they would be patching it. Although I believe they just threw the model in there to quickly pump out the episode.

• Uh... not like today is over

enter image description here

Heeey, didn't you say yesterday that we'll get some news today?

• It's not nice to play with our feelings like this... :(

Poogers555 posted: »

Uh... not like today is over

• What a huge twist,bro!

• the first time I did it Gryff's eye was bloody and scarred and so was Rodrick's when he stayed behind which I thought was a cruel case of vengeance, but the second time I replayed it Gryff's eye was fine I hate glitches like that I feel it spoils the story and stops the game dead

• hello...

UrbanRodrik posted: »

hello...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.