Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

'sup?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hello.

• Wut? But I just got here...

Goodnight I guess :P

Goodnight guys.

• steamy rhyiona dreams, bruh!

Goodnight guys.

• She will show up soon :3

Have faith in her.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

If Kawaiii actually shows up lmao

• hey joey!

Hello.

• I'll try :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

She will show up soon Have faith in her.

• Nothing, thankfully.

How are you doing today? :)

'sup?

• Oooooooohhhhhooohh yusss thank you I'd be sooo honoured and happy! (If only you have a spare time of course!)

At least it'll always be an axolotl :']

nohuhhuh posted: »

This is just a suggestion but if you want I could draw an Athena avatar for you Haha this Axolotl isn't going anywhere I'm so used to it as well I might change it to a different one at some point tho..

• Wha--what happened to your profile picture!!???

enter image description here

I first thought that those lightsabers where placed in such a way that if they moved they would get sliced! Lmao. That sounds dangerously sexy too though.

• Ayy Joey how ya doing?

Hello.

• Hiya ^-^

Doing okay?

hey joey!

• i was at the dentists, and my teeth hurt like hell

but it'll pass

so, where were you all day, huh? :P

Nothing, thankfully. How are you doing today?

• Pretty good, thanks! And you?

Hiya ^-^ Doing okay?

• Hey, Jojo ^-^

How are you, today? <3

Hello.

• Hi! You're a bit later today :p

Hello.

• This is very true! :)

Green613 posted: »

"Fighting over the idea of 2 virtual characters getting together in a virtual game which probably won't even leave any impact on the gaming

• I'm mostly tired :P

You?

Ayy Joey how ya doing?

• edited September 2015

I've been really lazy lately so it's just good for me to finally draw something xD

I'll draw it tomorrow :)

Yes axolotls are everything for me ;D

buntingsir posted: »

Oooooooohhhhhooohh yusss thank you I'd be sooo honoured and happy! (If only you have a spare time of course!) At least it'll always be an axolotl :']

• Dentists are just torturers with a slightly higher paycheck :P

I hope it does soon ^-^

It's been a long day xP I've been kinda busy, sorry I couldn't get on earlier.

i was at the dentists, and my teeth hurt like hell but it'll pass so, where were you all day, huh? :P

• Oh, thank you so much, I'm excited! Can't wait! :D

I know c;

I've been really lazy lately so it's just good for me to finally draw something xD I'll draw it tomorrow Yes axolotls are everything for me ;D

• I'm okay.

Pretty good, thanks! And you?

• i agree x)

it's okay, i'm sure it was really important :)

Dentists are just torturers with a slightly higher paycheck :P I hope it does soon ^-^ It's been a long day xP I've been kinda busy, sorry I couldn't get on earlier.

• Pretty good, also tired, but sleeping is for the weak.

I'm mostly tired :P You?

• Hi Wolfenus :)

As I mentioned above, I'm tired. I don't know why though :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, Jojo ^-^ How are you, today?

• She'll pull in money, recruits just to combat the Lannisters.

Some other nice varients of it :D.

Fucking Lannisters... All for revenge. I love this picture (even though it wasn't really Zero, but well they didn't know that at the time)

• I am... unfortunately that's probably how it's gonna be on Wednesdays and possibly Thursdays as well xP

Well, slightly more fine than Ross was in that episode.

Hi! You're a bit later today

• everyone's just got so tolerable to comic sans these days c:

EDIT: the lack of ''Omg ur using comic sans'' dissapoints me.

• edited September 2015

That's gotta be tough, I'm sorry, Jojo ;~; At least it's Friday soon, Fridays are awesome.

(I've rewatched that episode recently and been laughing like crazy yet again c:)

I am... unfortunately that's probably how it's gonna be on Wednesdays and possibly Thursdays as well xP Well, slightly more fine than Ross was in that episode.

• Depends on what you count as important. I've got lots of extra-curricular activities (well, two, sue me) and I needed to catch up on homework and study. I probably could've fit in some free time but I worry that I'll just get stuck here forever talking to you guys.

i agree x) it's okay, i'm sure it was really important

• Well... would be better with a different font, but the message it conveys is good enough for it to not matter. :P

EDIT: the lack of ''Omg ur using comic sans'' dissapoints me.

• You're welcome! :)

I will probably reincarnate as an axolotl some day :D (or as a toilet brush, if I live my life badly xD)

Oh, thank you so much, I'm excited! Can't wait! I know c;

• No, being weak is a consequence of not getting enough sleep.

Pretty good, also tired, but sleeping is for the weak.

• i'd say that's pretty important tbh

I worry that I'll just get stuck here forever talking to you guys.

happens to me all the time x)

Depends on what you count as important. I've got lots of extra-curricular activities (well, two, sue me) and I needed to catch up on homewor

• But sleeping is for the strong

fixed it for ya :)

No, being weak is a consequence of not getting enough sleep.

• I love Fridays <3 Though I've got piano then as well xD But at least I've got more days off now than last term.

(I cannot praise it enough, it is just so awesome!)

That's gotta be tough, I'm sorry, Jojo ;~; At least it's Friday soon, Fridays are awesome. (I've rewatched that episode recently and been laughing like crazy yet again c:)

• I wish I could reincarnate as an axolotl too, would've been great. Or I could be bunting c: Hahah, oh no, not the toilet brush, I'm sure you'll be fine :'D

You're welcome! I will probably reincarnate as an axolotl some day (or as a toilet brush, if I live my life badly xD)

• I guess it is. Oh no, that reminds me I still haven't written a goddamn business letter >-< Meh, I can multitask.

It's so nice to just chat away and time passes and then oh golly is it five o'clock, oh I must be going! And then I'm a quarter of an hour late.

i'd say that's pretty important tbh I worry that I'll just get stuck here forever talking to you guys. happens to me all the time x)

• Oh, thanks x)

But sleeping is for the strong fixed it for ya

• a business letter? :o

accurate af xD

I guess it is. Oh no, that reminds me I still haven't written a goddamn business letter >-< Meh, I can multitask. It's so nice to j

• You sure are busy ö I've always thought that piano classes are fascinating, you're probably like a classy fancy lady there (in a good way) c:

(I know right, I died at the speech about l-o-v-e love. Omg, I'll go watch it again, or something)

I love Fridays Though I've got piano then as well xD But at least I've got more days off now than last term. (I cannot praise it enough, it is just so awesome!)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.