Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

I say, we should let THEM decide what they want to do. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

It's only fair... xd

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Wolfenus x Fiona is the OTP.

• Punished Dany. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ur pic.......

• Which Fiona? Both ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• edited September 2015

I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE RHYS X FIONA THREAD!

FIONA LOVES RHYS, WOLF!

• It's alright, you have a whole life ahead of you.

enter link description here Thank you, master. I realise I will need much more training than two OTP's to take you on...

• enter image description here

"No wonder you're single."

• Obviously, I'm just saying this to sneak my way out tho lmao

BigBadPaul posted: »

I say, we should let THEM decide what they want to do. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ It's only fair... xd

• Ooh, capital!

Just gonna... em, get myself some tea!

• Rhys x Wolfenus x Fiona then.

lottii-lu posted: »

I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE RHYS X FIONA THREAD! FIONA LOVES RHYS, WOLF!

• UH...

Eryka posted: »

Which Fiona? Both ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Do I have to clear what I said? Enough with the completely useless posts guys. That means the shipping users in this thread too, it's getting to be a bit much at this point.

• Big69Big69Big69Big69!

• My heart belongs to my long gone toast.

(Sigh) Suppose you're right. I've never really thought of it that way... Being Cupid sure is hard... WOLF I'LL GET YOU SOMEDAY!

• People, try controlling your ships...

• Stop being tsundre.

Obviously, I'm just saying this to sneak my way out tho lmao

• You're being very, very, VERY stealthy right now, Wolf....

NOT.

Obviously, I'm just saying this to sneak my way out tho lmao

• Oh, right... rip georgie

I ALREADY KNOW YOURE TRAJIC BACKSTORY, JUST LIKE YOU KNOW MINE! George... ;-;

• But would rhys and fiona want this...

Rhys x Wolfenus x Fiona then.

• Just a bit.

Green613 posted: »

Do I have to clear what I said? Enough with the completely useless posts guys. That means the shipping users in this thread too, it's getting to be a bit much at this point.

• You stole this from me >:(

Oh wait nvm,you're a thief anyway :P

Ooh, capital!

• Sorry, Father...

I won't post anymore, pinkey promise! <3

Do I have to clear what I said? Enough with the completely useless posts guys. That means the shipping users in this thread too, it's getting to be a bit much at this point.

• Nope,

Big69Big69Big69Big69!

Seriously guys, stop. Its the R-H-Y-I-O-N-A thread.

• That means the shipping users in this thread too, it's getting to be a bit much at this point.

yes pls.

we still got pm, if you wanna talk about shipping with somebody...

• Tsunderes are more violent.

Stop being tsundre.

• Yes, please go chat about these things in another place.

That means the shipping users in this thread too, it's getting to be a bit much at this point. yes pls. we still got pm, if you wanna talk about shipping with somebody...

But would rhys and fiona want this...

• edited September 2015

Technically we control both of them so we should be able to choose how they feel about things.

Wait a second... if that was the case we'd have had some Rhyiona already. My bad!

But would rhys and fiona want this...

"...That's what I meant."

• edited September 2015

blame the developer, not the game

ayy, lmao

Technically we control both of them so we should be able to choose how they feel about things. Wait a second... if that was the case we'd have had some Rhyiona already. My bad!

• You heard her @ABigBadWolf

They'd rather have just themselves.

• Why am I laughing so hard at this xD

Technically we control both of them so we should be able to choose how they feel about things. Wait a second... if that was the case we'd have had some Rhyiona already. My bad!

• Yeah, I gotta stay loyal to Rhys anyway.

You heard her @ABigBadWolf They'd rather have just themselves.

• edited September 2015

Oh wow didn't expect this at all. Thanks :)

I think you are referring to my post where I explained to Hazza why I'm not going to draw so many requests for free anymore..(or am I completely wrong?) I wrote that because I realized I have to be more selfish and I hate it. But it's something I just have to do.

To be honest, this realization happened to me so fast and recently that I still can't really deal with my emotions properly. Many years I used to think that I can't draw and my art is not worth anything. Being a way too humble is a bad thing and I'm glad that I'm more confident now. (of course I still tend to underestimate my skills but I'm planning to get rid of it :P)

And now comes the part where I said that I'm not gonna draw more Rhyiona (for a while) I said that I'm currently not interested in drawing them but there's another reason too: I just realized that in order to get in art school I have to draw my own stuff. I have to make sure that I have a change to make my dreams come true. I have to be more reluctant to post my art just for enjoyment as you said.

But I cannot deny how important Rhyiona and your support has been to me. You remember my early works right? and look how much my drawing skills have changed. Of course I'm still not a perfect drawer but I'm getting better! I've got so much inspiration and love from this community and it honestly was the best thing to happen to me! (Oh god I'm crying now ;'D)

ps. I just edited my previous post but did I really write "I liked the fist one"? goddammit...

I gotta say, I'm actually glad for you that you started getting more reluctant to post your art because while your art is amazing and we all

• edited September 2015

To add onto this, for the next little while I'm going to stop actively participating with you guys. Rather, I'm going to be watching around and will be telling everyone which posts are going to be allowed and which aren't. I might come off as mean/strict/harsh but don't take it personally, it's what I need to do to keep the thread good. There's going to be change going on from now on, till we get this right.

• Alright umm... Rhyiona, Rhyiona, ah!

Imagine Fiona is a cashier at McDonalds and Rhys goes there everyday just to see her. :3

(THANK YOU OTP PROMPTS!)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.