Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You can bet you'd have that! Can't let down the president. :)

kristi78968 posted: »

Seriously though, that sounds like it'd be a lot of work. As far as planning and drawing goes, yes, it would be! The lack of a drawing tablet is also a thing. However, it if ever does happen, I would just need the support and motivation!

• this is too funny :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

:') btw I can't believe we had this discussion just because I wrote "horny"

• I'll be waiting for you enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

I don't think I can last much longer on my feet... xd I'm gonna go to sleep now... Yes, yes, I know! Sleep is for the weak blah blah... I'm using it to my advantage, damn it! Nighty night, @Kawaiii @Eryka ! Until I see you again!

• I think I'm going to sleep too now

enter image description here

Nighty night Paul ;)

I don't think I can last much longer on my feet... xd I'm gonna go to sleep now... Yes, yes, I know! Sleep is for the weak blah blah... I'm using it to my advantage, damn it! Nighty night, @Kawaiii @Eryka ! Until I see you again!

• Sleep well. ;>>

• I missed you 2 ~-^

I, uh... clears throat ...I missed you. ;-;

• R rated rhyiona dreams bby

• Looks like you guys made the front page of imgur according to @Poogers555

When your girlfriend catches you staring at her sister

• nah he's high in rhyiona

Green is drunk now.

• Thanks, he posted that a few comments back though. ;>>

dojo32161 posted: »

Looks like you guys made the front page of imgur according to @Poogers555 When your girlfriend catches you staring at her sister

• I'd say something lewd but I won't. : >>

Kawaiii posted: »

nah he's high in rhyiona

• Rhys tuijota nyt perkele sitä toista naista mielummin >:/

Oh look at you..randomly writing in Finnish. I'm proud of you >:)

YES IT DOES!! HALLELUJA!!!

Rhys pidä silmäsi kurissa... @nohuhhuh Btw, does your name just come from Pasila? I just realized that lol.

• Support? You bet president Kristi! ;)

Seriously though, that sounds like it'd be a lot of work. As far as planning and drawing goes, yes, it would be! The lack of a drawing tablet is also a thing. However, it if ever does happen, I would just need the support and motivation!

• I missed it, this thread kind of goes fast.

Thanks, he posted that a few comments back though. ;>>

• Thank you, bae...

Have fun! <3

Kawaiii posted: »

R rated rhyiona dreams bby

• Take note children ^^^^

I missed it, this thread kind of goes fast.

• Niin saatana... :D Heti kiroilemassa kun pääsee suomen kielen makuun. :D

I thought saying that now it's my turn to say something in Finnish, but I didn't. Well at least it happened haha. ;>

Knew it! I've read your name so many times, but only a moment ago I heard Pöysti saying it in my mind lol. No huh huh!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Rhys tuijota nyt perkele sitä toista naista mielummin >:/ Oh look at you..randomly writing in Finnish. I'm proud of you YES IT DOES!! HALLELUJA!!!

• Thanks... You too!

Sleep well. ;>>

• Night, Zap...

ZapThroat posted: »

I think I'm going to sleep too now Nighty night Paul

• I don't think you will have to wait for that long... I hope anyway. xd

Eryka posted: »

I'll be waiting for you

• Okay, drunk Green

Green613 posted: »

Take note children ^^^^

• ^

Okay, drunk Green

• A way to say that "I so completely agree with this fucking thing". : >>

^?

• Oh okay!

A way to say that "I so completely agree with this fucking thing". : >>

• joo on se eheh, jännä juttu suorastaan. Okei nyt mä lopetan..

Yes! I actually explained my name here before you joined us. :> But ah yes! Pöysti is my hero!

(I didn't draw this, I found it from google)

Niin saatana... Heti kiroilemassa kun pääsee suomen kielen makuun. I thought saying that now it's my turn to say something in Finnish,

• edited September 2015

Clearly imgur knows whats up.

Just like you dojo.

You know whats up.

Right.

Right Dojo?

Looks like you guys made the front page of imgur according to @Poogers555 When your girlfriend catches you staring at her sister

• enter image description here

Explosion and Explosion.

• If canon

If not

(why do I keep using Scrubs for this kind of stuff?)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

How will guys guys react if there's any Rhyiona in episode 5 and how will you react if there's none?

• You know whats up.

Right.

Right Dojo?

Well the sky is up, there are a few clouds and the moon's currently visible. I guess the ceiling's also up as well.

Poogers555 posted: »

Clearly imgur knows whats up. Just like you dojo. You know whats up. Right. Right Dojo?

• Ayy lmao that's great

• I agree with Green here. I care about this ship but iv'e been going to TUMBLR than this thread for the ship because this thread is almost useless now. Post Rhyiona. Art, stories, Headcannons, ANYTHING. People don't even come here because this is just a chat thread now. That's why the Rhysha's are more respected. They are what they post and we post as a group memes, gifs and anything BUT the title of the thread.

• this is a dream achieved

• I kinda wanna do some like contest give away for Minecraft Story mode for the most Rhyiona art done and shit like that cuz Im like, a good-ish person, and so we get more Rhyiona round here

AlphaLeague posted: »

I agree with Green here. I care about this ship but iv'e been going to TUMBLR than this thread for the ship because this thread is almost us

• so we get more Rhyiona round here

We shouldn't even be begging for Rhyiona, but here we are.

I was talking to someone earlier through PMs and just like them, I'm afraid to even post Rhyiona content because it'll just get ignored or buried by all these comments that are completely off-topic. It's sad, but that's the state of our thread at this point in time.

I kinda wanna do some like contest give away for Minecraft Story mode for the most Rhyiona art done and shit like that cuz Im like, a good-ish person, and so we get more Rhyiona round here

• Rhyiona art contest would be cool. Even various ones with different themes or something. Would definitely be willing to give the creator of the best artwork Minecraft Story Mode or something as a reward.

I kinda wanna do some like contest give away for Minecraft Story mode for the most Rhyiona art done and shit like that cuz Im like, a good-ish person, and so we get more Rhyiona round here

• Sane here. I have written 3 fics yet I probably won't post them because people don't care anymore. It's gotten SO bad i have even went to the RHYSHA THREAD to hang out there and look at there stuff because it's better than here. Because of this I have recently been shpiping both. Yet I won't fully ship Rhysha as much as i do here.

so we get more Rhyiona round here We shouldn't even be begging for Rhyiona, but here we are. I was talking to someone earlier thr

• People who actually give a shit about Rhyiona would probably care, me included. The problem just is that after random shipping or something else goes on for too long some people will stop checking the thread for a few hours or more and then come back, potentially missing those. At least I feel like taking a break when there isn't even anything to talk about (I have nothing against good conversations that aren't exactly about Rhyiona), just the same things being said about different forum ships over and over again.

AlphaLeague posted: »

Sane here. I have written 3 fics yet I probably won't post them because people don't care anymore. It's gotten SO bad i have even went to th

• Yikes, I'm literally writing a story right now and I'm not even sure if I should post it in a bit... seems inappropriate for the mood.

• Post it anyway, it might actually lift out spirits. (Plus since it's the 'quiet' time, it's definitely the best time before..."quality" posts come flooding in)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yikes, I'm literally writing a story right now and I'm not even sure if I should post it in a bit... seems inappropriate for the mood.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.