Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thank you so much. <3

We all appreciate Rhys drooling ever since he did it on Fiona. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

AA this is so great! I'm just blushing here because this is so cute! When he starts drooling, though, it's the last straw. I don't know exactly why but I like this xD

• noice ;>

nohuhhuh posted: »

For some reason this Rhyiona gif I posted doesn't work anymore??? Well have this instead..

• Check out my YouTube Channel and you know why.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Is that Hitler? Why dude, why?

• Yep.

ZapThroat posted: »

I-Is that Hitler humping S-Sasha,with a h-horse mask?

• Me too.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fun fact is that I ship Wolfenus with FionaRules.

• U rekt him.

(why do I keep using Scrubs for this kind of stuff?) cuz ur a scrub

• enter image description here

Dude.......

U rekt him.

• Your laundry got mixed up with mine somehow and now we’re sitting in silence sorting underwear

This needs to happen

kristi78968 posted: »

Found this on Tumblr and I thought "YES, THIS COULD HAPPEN WITH RHYS AND FIONA." “You’re drunk and walked into the wrong apartment and fell asleep on my couch oh god you’re going to be so confused in the morning” Source

• enter image description here

I was joking ;-;

Dude.......

• I have one 30 minute break (lunch) in an 8 hour day.

HazzatheMan posted: »

So you get 2 hours worth of breaks in a 7 hour school day? Man, I had 2 30 min breaks in a 7 hour school day... Until the last year of school when I had free periods of doing nothing or just studying :P

• Good morning, guys! <3

How are you all, today? ^-^

Sees the rest of the pages.

Um... why was I being shipped with.... FionaRules69..? ^////^

• GUYS, THE TELLTALE STAFF IS TEASING US BY TWEETING ABOUT THE FINALE. FUCK, I'M NOT READY FOR TEARS. ;~;

• None of us are ;~~;

It was fun while it lasted ;~~;

GUYS, THE TELLTALE STAFF IS TEASING US BY TWEETING ABOUT THE FINALE. FUCK, I'M NOT READY FOR TEARS. ;~;

• From Sandra (twdgirl43):

enter image description here

• Fionus. <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys! How are you all, today? ^-^ Sees the rest of the pages. Um... why was I being shipped with.... FionaRules69..? ^////^

• Buenos dias a todos, que pasa! \(^-^)/
    Good Morning everybody, what's up! \(^-^)/

unnecessary self translation ftw.

Also Good morning to you @MarijaaNo7 (っ˘з(◡‿◡✿

• no no noo I'm not ready yet!

GUYS, THE TELLTALE STAFF IS TEASING US BY TWEETING ABOUT THE FINALE. FUCK, I'M NOT READY FOR TEARS. ;~;

• I feel so complicated....

I want to know the truth but at the same time I really don't want this great tale to end >_______<

• Hello! I'm good ^^ what about you? What are you going to do today?

Buenos dias a todos, que pasa! \(^-^)/ Good Morning everybody, what's up! \(^-^)/ unnecessary self translation ftw. Also Good morning to you @MarijaaNo7 (っ˘з(◡‿◡✿

• Hehe... ^////^

Fionus.

• Hey, I'm good, what about you. ^-^

Buenos dias a todos, que pasa! \(^-^)/ Good Morning everybody, what's up! \(^-^)/ unnecessary self translation ftw. Also Good morning to you @MarijaaNo7 (っ˘з(◡‿◡✿

• How you doin'? ;)

• What did they say? :D

• I'm doing alright though I hardly slept last night since I went to bed way too early smh. As for what I'm doing today, I'm not entirely sure probably gonna take it easy today since tomorrow school.

Eryka posted: »

Hello! I'm good ^^ what about you? What are you going to do today?

• Doing fine thanks for asking :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, I'm good, what about you. ^-^

• edited September 2015

I'm doing fine, how about yourself? (゚ヮ゚)

How you doin'?

• One of them (Nathan) said there were tears. HE CRIED. I'M NOT FUCKING READY.

What did they say?

• Aw, good morning to you, although it's already 2 pm here :3

So, what's up? :D

• SORRY INCINERATOR CLAYTON FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS

Dude.......

• Oh snap really? It's barely 5AM here but I hope your having a good day so far!(゚ー゚)

Good Morning/Afternoon kiss then?ღ◕‿◕。

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Aw, good morning to you, although it's already 2 pm here So, what's up?

• What are you doing up so early :o ?

It's been a good day so far, thank you, excited for the trip I'll be going on next week. Have a nice day too! ♡

Can't post a gif really rn because I am on my tablet :(

Oh snap really? It's barely 5AM here but I hope your having a good day so far!(゚ー゚) Good Morning/Afternoon kiss then?ღ◕‿◕。

• why do all of you not want tales to end

like I'm dying for it to end so i can get this over with and move on with my life LMAO

• Because some of us can't say goodbye to the Tales' characters that we all love ;~~;

Or it's just me ;~~;

Green613 posted: »

why do all of you not want tales to end like I'm dying for it to end so i can get this over with and move on with my life LMAO

• because we have feelings?

Green613 posted: »

why do all of you not want tales to end like I'm dying for it to end so i can get this over with and move on with my life LMAO

• I found EP 5 spoilers on tumblr.

• Yah I know right? I'm surprised myself that I'm up this early (º_•)

Great to hear your doing good!ᵔ_ᵔ You're going on a trip? Where to if you don't mind me asking?

Don't worry about it but you owe me one later (¬‿¬)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

What are you doing up so early ? It's been a good day so far, thank you, excited for the trip I'll be going on next week. Have a nice day too! ♡ Can't post a gif really rn because I am on my tablet

• Sometimes when I go to early to sleep I end up barely having any sleep. Weird.

Montenegro. It's a small country but it's always interesting to visit other new places. Although I wish I could visit a bigger country such as the USA, France etc.

Okey dokey ;3

Yah I know right? I'm surprised myself that I'm up this early (º_•) Great to hear your doing good!ᵔ_ᵔ You're going on a trip? Where to if you don't mind me asking? Don't worry about it but you owe me one later (¬‿¬)

• edited September 2015

Rhys and Fiona ruling the Hyperion together with stupid shits happened.

Fiona: It's so beautiful, Rhys...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.