Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I remember those days, I miss them.

"Back in my day, you could be lewd as you'd like or spam and no one would care. Green was opal, you could party hard all day, and we all rode on trains"

• Told you, you always have Hazza's fic :^)

• aw, thank you <3

enter image description here

And I wouldn't want you to be any different! (´∀`)♡

• Gahhh!!! This is so damn sweet Kristi!!! It's adorable and perfect and everything!!! XD

kristi78968 posted: »

"Ugh, there's no end to my despair!" Rhys cried out as he threw another crumbled piece of paper behind him. This time, it just so happened t

• Oh yeah... I miss those but nothing can be done I guess.

Yeah, exactly... back then it seemed less because we were only a few. There's also the problem that most people have been busier recently and don't have as much time to create things (speaking for myself, at least, I haven't been writing or doing things half as much as I used to because I'm much busier these days).

buntingsir posted: »

Yeah, I remember we had walls of gifs with sanic and skeletons too (it was awesome ;p) It's probably difficult to distinguish the amount

• I'm sure it's just a temporary thing, people need to get used to it. And since shitposting seems to succesfully getting stopped that's a great start in my opinion.

And hey, we're talking right now, isn't that good? c:

Yes we are, and the rules did stop most of the shit posting, which is good. But as an added bonus they also made people scared to talk to each other and say anything non Rhyiona related, which basically made this thread 2 times more boring.

• Thnx brah!!

I don't see how you could as it will be a pretty big post... But if you do then yes, I will PM you what page it is on and where on the page it is roughly :P

Quiff posted: »

I will for tots read it! But if i miss it could you pm me? :^)

• I'll have to rewrite it soon, but I'm really too tired right now :/

It sucks because I really tried my best because I found it kind of difficult with using suggestive words and putting a lot of emotion into it :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

No!! :O I wanted to read it too

• Yes, exactly, I'm way more busy now as well than I was on summer (obviously...). I'd love to create more things, but real life problems get to everyone. Oh well (it's funny how I still have all the time in the world to just talk to you guys here :D)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh yeah... I miss those but nothing can be done I guess. Yeah, exactly... back then it seemed less because we were only a few. There's al

• enter image description here

Balmain vs Trash

• I will wait :)

I know that feel :( How did you lose it?

lottii-lu posted: »

I'll have to rewrite it soon, but I'm really too tired right now It sucks because I really tried my best because I found it kind of difficult with using suggestive words and putting a lot of emotion into it

• Hey, sista ~-^

I haven't seen you in a while :(

Kawaiii posted: »

Balmain vs Trash

• I don't know, I probably accidently deleted it when I corrected it's mistakes :/

I will wait I know that feel How did you lose it?

• I thought I'd lost a fic when my Word document suddenly encountered an error and closed itself...

Thank God for autosave! XD Though I still had to fill in the lost 300 words :/

lottii-lu posted: »

I don't know, I probably accidently deleted it when I corrected it's mistakes

• What matters most in the end is the friends we make afterall. :)

Yes, exactly, I'm way more busy now as well than I was on summer (obviously...). I'd love to create more things, but real life problems get to everyone. Oh well (it's funny how I still have all the time in the world to just talk to you guys here )

• Golden words, my friend c:

What matters most in the end is the friends we make afterall.

• Yeah, the time of endless celebrations... I miss it. :(

"Back in my day, you could be lewd as you'd like or spam and no one would care. Green was opal, you could party hard all day, and we all rode on trains"

• Wow, it is scarily quiet here....

• edited September 2015

i wonder why

Wow, it is scarily quiet here....

• We need @FionaRules69 xD

• MMM OH MY GOD STOP FUCKING LYING

WHY THE FUCK U LYIN WHY U ALWAYS LYIN...

• edited September 2015

What a depressing day it has been, I don't really feel like doing anything. At least take some good music.

enter link description here

• What matters most in the end is the friends we make afterall. :)

Come here you beautiful son of a bitch!! :'D

Hazza throws himself at Ray, and embraces his Brother like he was about to fade away...

What matters most in the end is the friends we make afterall.

• we just don't have a topic for a friendly conversation c:

someone quick think of something Rhyiona related

• THEN WE SHOULD CHANGE THAT!

well, actually, I was here to repost some old rhyiona-stuff, but then there was this comment, so...yeah. reasons.

• Proving that Fionus is real

Wolfenus54 posted: »

We need @FionaRules69 xD

• Cool man. I mean In case it gets flooded in here :p

Thnx brah!! I don't see how you could as it will be a pretty big post... But if you do then yes, I will PM you what page it is on and where on the page it is roughly :P

• edited September 2015

Was away having dinner and it looks like I sparked a short discussion... OP success I guess.

Anyway, to join in at the last minute, you're right, they are scared. And what I've been just thinking about, was there really more spam and/or useless posts recently or were there just less of Rhyiona related stuff? If it's the other, cutting down on the non-related posts is not gonna help that much imho... there will still be a distinct lack of Rhyiona.

Oh yeah... I miss those but nothing can be done I guess. Yeah, exactly... back then it seemed less because we were only a few. There's al

• I ship it

Proving that Fionus is real

• Uhm Fiona and Rhys are having a picknic in the parc

Rhys is talking to Jack that he has to stop.

Fiona walks away because it's really awkward.

art

we just don't have a topic for a friendly conversation c: someone quick think of something Rhyiona related

• It's a bloody graveyard (coming from someone who just got home but still)

• Me too.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I ship it

• edited September 2015

so, I was in my thinking-tree (that's where I do my most important thinking), and then I thought to myself, "Dracu" I thought, "this thread is called rhyiona, but there is almost no rhyiona-stuff anymore!" and then I had the most awesome idea! to "resurrect" the thread, let's just post our most favourite rhyiona-fanarts and -fanfics! I start:

• Hate to brake it to you but @FionaRules69 loves @RhysIsTheMan69

Proving that Fionus is real

• bloody

:)))

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's a bloody graveyard (coming from someone who just got home but still)

• But... But... what was Jack doing? WE NEED TO KNOW!

Uhm Fiona and Rhys are having a picknic in the parc Rhys is talking to Jack that he has to stop. Fiona walks away because it's really awkward. art

• if they would make a reallife-rhyiona-romance-movie...who would you want to play rhys/fiona? hint: adam sandler is the wrong answer

• Puts in the link that John send me this week

Dracu98 posted: »

so, I was in my thinking-tree (that's where I do my most important thinking), and then I thought to myself, "Dracu" I thought, "this thread

• so cool

Me too.

• Gotta admit that graveyards are quite happy places. : >>

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's a bloody graveyard (coming from someone who just got home but still)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.