Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Anyone but TWDgirl

her stories are sad ;-;

HellFish posted: »

Thanks. Pretty interesting idea actually, maybe somebody creative could use it?

• pfft, no way, it'd be just for skeletons. We'd get bored pretty soon :]

HazzatheMan posted: »

But then you would all go there instead of here

• Five months in and I had no idea a PM thread existed. Then again not many people PM me xD

I love that idea, spooky skeletons are weirdly very comforting.

buntingsir posted: »

We can create a PM thread or something for everyone who wants to spam skeletons to each other when we feel sad c;

• This is a beautiful thought.

all i can see now is Rhys screaming NOOOO NOT THE BEEES ANYTHING BUT THE BEES

• truuu

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

uncool people, duh.

• JJ

JJ or the gtfo part? Pls stop hurting my fishy feelings

• Someone will change the subject soon enough...

pfft, no way, it'd be just for skeletons. We'd get bored pretty soon :]

• You've never been in a PM thread contraption before? o: We need to change that someday!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Five months in and I had no idea a PM thread existed. Then again not many people PM me xD I love that idea, spooky skeletons are weirdly very comforting.

• The contest is going to be held. I do admit the thread is going to get boring if people start leaving.

Also, yeah, I've been thinking about that all day, to be honest. I've thought what's going to be of this thread after episode 5 when all material we can use is going to be finished. This is too complicated...

Well, yeah, that's what I'm getting at. Creative and talented people have less time. -> Less Rhyiona. -> Spam regulation legislatio

• both

• enter image description here

Yeah I'm sorry, the movie's name is actually "Top Cum", starring Rhys and Fiona. Wow that was lewd. ;>>

• All these moments with Vaughn warm my heart, so beautiful ;~~~~;

I'm glad you liked his scene with Rhys! It's so much fun to write moments with him!

He's now a confirmed shoujo manga reader. ;)

All these moments with Vaughn warm my heart, so beautiful ;~~~~; "NO TIME FOR THAT! ONLY TIME FOR RHYIONA!" Rhys be lurker ;^] And the final part hnnng, so cute. Love this

• So that's where multiple people talk to each other in private? Gosh, I know I'm pretty dumb when it comes to the games that you people talk about but I thought I at least knew a bit about the forums x)

You've never been in a PM thread contraption before? o: We need to change that someday!

• JJ ofc

• Adam Sandler as SirFish

Troy Baker as the Minion

and Laura Baeley as @John_Smith13

a tragic love

• edited September 2015

Imagine Sandra writing a story based on your idea.

Imagine Jack screwing up Rhys' only shot at happiness in life.

Imagine Fiona running away heartbroken, not paying attention to anything.

Imagine the horrified look on the face of a bus driver trying to avoid Fiona, but failing.

Imagine Rhys breaking down and ending locked up in a mental hospital.

Imagine...

Am I doing it right? :P Looking forward to your return Sandra!

Anyone but TWDgirl her stories are sad ;-;

• Stop bullying.

In my country it's the week agianst bullying! on Disney Channel.

Kawaiii posted: »

both

• you're really thirsty for john

Adam Sandler as SirFish Troy Baker as the Minion and Laura Baeley as @John_Smith13

Adam Sandler as SirFish Troy Baker as the Minion and Laura Baeley as @John_Smith13

• STOP IT HELLFISH

I know you have a connection to Sandra.

Imagine Sandra writing a story based on your idea. Imagine Jack screwing up Rhys' only shot at happiness in life. Imagine Fiona runnin

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you'd love it, don't even lie

• I don't think I follow... what do you mean? I was just joking man, jeez. Why would someone leave this amazing place because of (even glorious enough themselves) skeletons?

Someone will change the subject soon enough...

• You know that shit is real when your crush is being acted by Baeley.

you're really thirsty for john

• Me and Marijaa are like the raddest people, so we have to go to the movie premiere.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

truuu

• By the way, how long does it usually take you to write stories like this?

I would say a few days to a month? I started this back in late August, where I started the majority of the writing. I started working on it again last week and finished it today during school. :)

Ever considered becoming a writer? :)

Funny you mention that, because yes, I have! I aim to become a writer while juggling other projects (future English major here, yo.)

Love it Kristi, great job! By the way, how long does it usually take you to write stories like this? Ever considered becoming a writer?

• the best yaoi ship that's not confirmed

You know that shit is real when your crush is being acted by Baeley.

• Well everyday is a school day indeed (also the offer is still on, so consider it c:)

JumpyJoey posted: »

So that's where multiple people talk to each other in private? Gosh, I know I'm pretty dumb when it comes to the games that you people talk about but I thought I at least knew a bit about the forums x)

• Me too.

And me too again. Well not 20 times, but still. ;>

This music ALWAYS gives me goosebumps when I hear it!! And I have completed TLAU 20 times on all difficulties! Yes, even Grounded Mode.

• Nothing just that, something similar to this happened in TWAU forum and... I don't want it to happen again here :(

I don't think I follow... what do you mean? I was just joking man, jeez. Why would someone leave this amazing place because of (even glorious enough themselves) skeletons?

• You buy the popcorn I'll get the drinks.

Me and Marijaa are like the raddest people, so we have to go to the movie premiere.

• Who's gonna write it?

I was seriously searchjing that term up.

the best yaoi ship that's not confirmed

• wow you really are desperate, aren't you

Me and Marijaa are like the raddest people, so we have to go to the movie premiere.

• Salty or sweet?

I'd like some ice tea.

You buy the popcorn I'll get the drinks.

• I'll get the weed

You buy the popcorn I'll get the drinks.

• not me lolololol

you have your imagination for a reason

Who's gonna write it? I was seriously searchjing that term up.

• And that's why they call me "Adorable Kristi!"

PlusthefactImsimilartoHandsomeJack BUUUUT you didn't hear me say that!

Gahhh!!! This is so damn sweet Kristi!!! It's adorable and perfect and everything!!! XD

• It has goddamn Adam Sandler in it.

wow you really are desperate, aren't you

• So, cuz now that Tales seems to be 100% finished and apparently is gonna make us cry...

Sad Rhyiona confirmed?

places a whole 1 dollar on a table

Thats right. High stakes. Its happening.

• Salty.

Ice tea? Are you kidding me, we're not going in the nature to appreciate the fresh air, it's a movie ffs.

Salty or sweet? I'd like some ice tea.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.