Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Okay, call me when you get it at 420-4242

I'll get the weed

• I don't want tftb to end... I'm not ready. ;-;

Poogers555 posted: »

So, cuz now that Tales seems to be 100% finished and apparently is gonna make us cry... Sad Rhyiona confirmed? places a whole 1 dollar on a table Thats right. High stakes. Its happening.

• Disney Channel sucks IMO Y-Y

Stop bullying. In my country it's the week agianst bullying! on Disney Channel.

• You guys need an idea for Rhyiona? Hm...

Imagine Rhys and Vaughn going on a blind date, who turn out to be Fiona and Sasha.

• enter image description here

So, cuz now that Tales seems to be 100% finished and apparently is gonna make us cry... Sad Rhyiona confirmed? places a whole 1 dollar on a table Thats right. High stakes. Its happening.

• Some for me too?

I'll get the weed

• (Oh I like the idea, even if not a lot of people end up going there)

buntingsir posted: »

Well everyday is a school day indeed (also the offer is still on, so consider it c:)

• Gosh, well, I'm sorry it happend, I couldn't know. I was just joking, I don't think we'll seriously do that (even tho it'd be funny as heck), don't take my stupid jokes close to your heart, okay? :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Nothing just that, something similar to this happened in TWAU forum and... I don't want it to happen again here

• K, It'll be some cola then.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Salty. Ice tea? Are you kidding me, we're not going in the nature to appreciate the fresh air, it's a movie ffs.

• a tragic romance (Rhyiona) confirmed

2.50$

• whatever you say skrub

Me and Marijaa are like the raddest people, so we have to go to the movie premiere.

• My whole class talks about it, It's actually pretty funny unlike 21 and shit like that.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Disney Channel sucks IMO Y-Y

• Right, don't be too high when I call!

Okay, call me when you get it at 420-4242

• I'm not ready for this, oh god what if rhys and/or fiona die. I don't want this game to end ;-;

• If you're hardcore enough... ;)

Some for me too?

"I'd rather be shooting things."

kristi78968 posted: »

You guys need an idea for Rhyiona? Hm... Imagine Rhys and Vaughn going on a blind date, who turn out to be Fiona and Sasha.

• if twd didn't make me cry then nothing will

though if rhyiona happens ill probably cry

• Oh thank God, you've come back to your senses.

pick me up w/ ur car

K, It'll be some cola then.

• (cool cool we just need to pick the right moment to create it then)

JumpyJoey posted: »

(Oh I like the idea, even if not a lot of people end up going there)

• YESSSSSS! <3

HazzatheMan posted: »

"Hey Rhys, we should keep moving!" Rhys pulls himself up from the dirt, wiping the dust off of his black coat as he looks back to the dus

• tf

Lee's death didn't make you cry?????

Green613 posted: »

if twd didn't make me cry then nothing will though if rhyiona happens ill probably cry

• so you do have emotions... :o

nice :')

if twd didn't make me cry then nothing will though if rhyiona happens ill probably cry

• It smells like men tho.

Oh thank God, you've come back to your senses. pick me up w/ ur car

• I'll...try. But no promises, brah!

Right, don't be too high when I call!

• "I'd rather be making out with Rhys already"

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

• I'm expirimenting ;)

Butafter the movie is over, I gotta see all dem details.

If you're hardcore enough...

• what

It smells like men tho.

• Well, her and Vaughn do share a love for tech (more of Vaughn but with new techy guns, they'll get along) so I'm sure they'll have some fun. ;)

• no i aint no bish

tf Lee's death didn't make you cry?????

• edited September 2015

Call. 1 dollar against it. There will be no Rhyiona. I'm realistic. :'(

• u hertls fuk

"But look at me, I'm so sexay."

• My truck with tissues is still expected to arrive on Tuesday. Until that moment I won't be ready.

(Even sad Rhyiona would still be Rhyiona and anything Rhyiona is the best Rhyiona so hopefully there will be Rhyiona)

• wow I'm shocked

no i aint no bish

• I thought every girl was scared of the smell of men and that that was the reason they always have deoderant with em.

what

"Bye."

"But look at me, I'm so sexay."

• stone cold r n

wow I'm shocked

• Wait what?! T-T

starts crying

"Bye."

• (Alright :D)

buntingsir posted: »

(cool cool we just need to pick the right moment to create it then)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.