Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I think its just that people are busy. I've been a bit busy too, sorting out crap IRL.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Today wasn't very favorable for this thread when it comes to activity... whether it's for the better or for worse. ;p It's probably something to do with the new rules or people just being away/busy tonight...

• I've been a bit busy too

You weren't the only one! xd

I think its just that people are busy. I've been a bit busy too, sorting out crap IRL.

• I just hope cupid comes on from now and until I go offline in around 20 minutes.

I've been a bit busy too You weren't the only one! xd

• Man, im starting to get nervous about the ending to Tales, I hope its not gonna be that sad ;-;

• At least you don't have to worry about Fiona dying like how I'm worrying about Sasha ;_;

Poogers555 posted: »

Man, im starting to get nervous about the ending to Tales, I hope its not gonna be that sad ;-;

• edited September 2015

I feel like most of the emotions will come from TFTB finally finishing... ;-;

That's not to say that the ending itself will be happy... it might be sad too!...

But no matter what ending we will get, I'm sure that we will all be sad to see those characters go...

Man, im starting to get nervous about the ending to Tales, I hope its not gonna be that sad ;-;

• Who knows, maybe they will confirm S2 in the episode... one can only hope. ;_;

I feel like most of the emotions will come from TFTB finally finishing... ;-; That's not to say that the ending itself will be happy... i

• edited September 2015

Rhys and Fiona can still die, just because they are in the future timeline doesnt mean they are in the clear

Edit: Stranger kills Rhys or Fiona based on their choices on who liked more or something. Damn.

ZapThroat posted: »

At least you don't have to worry about Fiona dying like how I'm worrying about Sasha ;_;

• I don't think TellTale would think of killing either Rhys or Fiona,Sasha on the other hand...

Rhys and Fiona can still die, just because they are in the future timeline doesnt mean they are in the clear Edit: Stranger kills Rhys or Fiona based on their choices on who liked more or something. Damn.

• I wouldnt be worried about Sasha, I feel like Vaughn will be the one who will get rekt :(

ZapThroat posted: »

I don't think TellTale would think of killing either Rhys or Fiona,Sasha on the other hand...

• edited September 2015

Edit: Stranger kills Rhys or Fiona based on their choices on who liked more or something. Damn.

Thaaat kinda sounds iffy...

He would drag them all that way, just to get to the vault, and then randomly kill one of them after opening it, just because of their preferences?...

I mean, I know most of the people on Pandora are psychopaths... but the Stranger doesn't exactly seem to be doing the killing just for fun. He kills only the ones who are in his way, just like that bandit fixing the car...

I just don't see why he would want to kill either of them, especially after he gets what he wants.

Rhys and Fiona can still die, just because they are in the future timeline doesnt mean they are in the clear Edit: Stranger kills Rhys or Fiona based on their choices on who liked more or something. Damn.

• Poor Vaughn,at least make him a determinant if you're gonna kill him :'(

I wouldnt be worried about Sasha, I feel like Vaughn will be the one who will get rekt

• I know, I wasnt really serious, I was just throwing it out there on why Rhys and Fiona arnt safe

Edit: Stranger kills Rhys or Fiona based on their choices on who liked more or something. Damn. Thaaat kinda sounds iffy... He wo

• edited September 2015

When you just miss your husbando. ;~~;

enter link description here

@HandsomeChef

• B-but I am Online now. Only for a short while <3

When you just miss your husbando. ;~~; enter link description here @HandsomeChef

• edited September 2015

I know, I wasnt really serious

enter image description here

Phew!... I was about to get all defensive there! xd

You're right, they are far from safe... but I just can't see the stranger doing anything like that to them...

I know, I wasnt really serious, I was just throwing it out there on why Rhys and Fiona arnt safe

• I still have dat frozen luke edit

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Let it goooo let it go... Oh, I made myself sad...

• Honey! I can't beleive it! I thought you already went offline! I would post a hugging gif, but you know, tablet. :P

I missed you. <3

B-but I am Online now. Only for a short while

• dont

Please

Kawaiii posted: »

I still have dat frozen luke edit

• Don't worry dear. I'll send you a virtual hug <3

<3 U.

Honey! I can't beleive it! I thought you already went offline! I would post a hugging gif, but you know, tablet. :P I missed you.

• i wont

dont Please

• I doubt it'll be sad...

• Only a hug? enter image description here

Don't worry dear. I'll send you a virtual hug U.

• How come buddy?

DONT YOU WANT A GOO OLE TEAR BREAKER?!

I doubt it'll be sad...

• edited September 2015

a step towards the right direction! <3

im proud of u

i wont

• I'm saving the rest 4 bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eryka posted: »

Only a hug?

• enter image description here

I'm saving the rest 4 bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm waiting for my reward

a step towards the right direction! im proud of u

• edited September 2015

...you deserve it, babe. <3

I'm waiting for my reward

• If that implies Rhys oe Fiona dying then no, I don't. ;-;

How come buddy? DONT YOU WANT A GOO OLE TEAR BREAKER?!

• thank u

i wont

• edited September 2015

Yeah... I'm tired...

I wanted to apologize for showing up so late!...

I will make up for it, tomorrow!... by showing up earlier, first of all! ;p

Nighty night, @Kawaiii @Eryka

"R" rated Rhyiona dreams, for you two!... and for everyone else! <3

By the way!... Juste vous deux attendez jusqu'à demain... ;)

P.S: I learned how to do gifs the right way!... I'm gonna make soooo many...

• Dommage... Je voulais pas t'attendre...

Yeah... I'm tired... I wanted to apologize for showing up so late!... I will make up for it, tomorrow!... by showing up earlier, first

• Je pensais à aller dormir pendant un moment maintenant... pardon. :s

Dommage... Je voulais pas t'attendre...

• OMG my favorite serie just restarted! I've watch it for 20 minutes, now there's some ads... But damn, it's awesome! Heroes Reborn is so cool!

• Woah. ;)

I'm saving the rest 4 bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I've seen like one season of Heroes... can't say I remember much though.

OMG my favorite serie just restarted! I've watch it for 20 minutes, now there's some ads... But damn, it's awesome! Heroes Reborn is so cool!

• Thank you hubby! You're so sweet! How was you're day?

(Sorry for late response, I was writing. You're probably asleep aren't you? If you are sleep well! <3)

Don't worry dear. I'll send you a virtual hug U.

• You should continue! It's so good!

I've seen like one season of Heroes... can't say I remember much though.

• children cover your eyes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.