Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I might start all over again at some point since I have no idea what happened. I've heard it gets weird and dull after first two seasons, but looks like you don't agree with that. :D

Eryka posted: »

You should continue! It's so good!

• I'm a children

ABigBadWolf posted: »

children cover your eyes

• cover your eyes

I'm a children

• Hsidfhudiwjeudhj

cover your eyes

• It's just amazing.

I might start all over again at some point since I have no idea what happened. I've heard it gets weird and dull after first two seasons, but looks like you don't agree with that.

• enter image description here

Hsidfhudiwjeudhj

• How do you want me to respond if I closed my eyes?

• Same way you just did?

How do you want me to respond if I closed my eyes?

Same way you just did?

• I almost had a heart attack. -_-

• Hey, who missed me?.....

.....oh

enter image description here

• Sorry. I had too.

I almost had a heart attack. -_-

• I'd like to say yes...

Hey, who missed me?..... .....oh

• awww thanks, I was actually saying "oh" cause it seemed kinda dead here

I'd like to say yes...

• Yeah, it's pretty dead

awww thanks, I was actually saying "oh" cause it seemed kinda dead here

• edited September 2015

Look Father, look what I found on the internet. Isn't it just the best ship ever Father?

(read in 19th century British kid voice)

(best part of this is Gortys)

• They are too mich busy so they can't wake up enter image description here

Look Father, look what I found on the internet. Isn't it just the best ship ever Father? (read in 19th century British kid voice) (best part of this is Gortys)

• enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

Look Father, look what I found on the internet. Isn't it just the best ship ever Father? (read in 19th century British kid voice) (best part of this is Gortys)

• This picture pleases me

• Look Father, look what I found on the internet.

So that pic is a glance at the sex tape?

If you find the full tape........online..........PM me it

• [removed]

Look Father, look what I found on the internet. So that pic is a glance at the sex tape? If you find the full tape........online..........PM me it

• Rule 34 links, when posted, are blacklisted. So they go through to a mod before it actually shows up.

Essentially you'd be fucked up before your post even reached here.

• edited September 2015

hmm hmm hmm..... Idea, so we should all spam r34 content (of course it'd all be Rhyiona theme) when you decide this thread should end? Or am I being silly cause this thread will never end?

Green613 posted: »

Rule 34 links, when posted, are blacklisted. So they go through to a mod before it actually shows up. Essentially you'd be fucked up before your post even reached here.

• Why should there be a specific time when this "has to end"? It will probably end when no one cares about Rhyiona anymore, simple as that.

hmm hmm hmm..... Idea, so we should all spam r34 content (of course it'd all be Rhyiona theme) when you decide this thread should end? Or am I being silly cause this thread will never end?

• I mean I don't want it to end but if it does, this thread should end in a blaze of lewdness

Why should there be a specific time when this "has to end"? It will probably end when no one cares about Rhyiona anymore, simple as that.

• I'd be lmfao all over the place if people still comment here when Borderlands 3 releases. Yet again I'll probably forget. Could be possible doe.

Why should there be a specific time when this "has to end"? It will probably end when no one cares about Rhyiona anymore, simple as that.

• Bye! I have to go sleep... I'll see you guys in a bunch of hours! I'll miss you all <3 (lewdly)

• If Rhyiona still turns people on, why not. ;) Depends on the release date of BL3 lol.

I'd be lmfao all over the place if people still comment here when Borderlands 3 releases. Yet again I'll probably forget. Could be possible doe.

• Bai, have a good night. : >>

Bye! I have to go sleep... I'll see you guys in a bunch of hours! I'll miss you all (lewdly)

• Were you held against your will to be have that pic as your avatar? Looks like some Solid Snake/Daenerys hybrid lmao.

If Rhyiona still turns people on, why not. Depends on the release date of BL3 lol.

• Against my will??? How would that happen, do you think I'm posting from Guantanamo! :D I made that picture because I'm a huge Metal Gear fan, I call it "Punished Dany". And well not Solid Snake but Snake anyway haha.

It might be weird coming from me, but every time I see your avatar I get very disturbed. It makes me uncomfortable for some reason. ,>>

Were you held against your will to be have that pic as your avatar? Looks like some Solid Snake/Daenerys hybrid lmao.

• It might be weird coming from me, but every time I see your avatar I get very disturbed. It makes me uncomfortable for some reason. ,>>

Damn Touché

Against my will??? How would that happen, do you think I'm posting from Guantanamo! I made that picture because I'm a huge Metal Gear fan,

• It really does! Like what's that guy's problem he looks so creepy, I'm afraid that he would kill me when I sleep. : <

It might be weird coming from me, but every time I see your avatar I get very disturbed. It makes me uncomfortable for some reason. ,>> Damn Touché

• "Relationships don’t work the way they do on television and in the movies: Will they, won’t they, and then they finally do and they’re happy forever - gimme a break...."

"....Nine out of ten of them end because they weren’t right for each other to begin with, and half the ones that get married get divorced anyway. And I’m telling you right now, through all this stuff, I have not become a cynic, I haven’t....."

"....Yes, I do happen to believe that love is mainly about pushing chocolate-covered candies and, you know, in some cultures, a chicken. You can call me a sucker, I don’t care, ‘cause I do…believe in it...."

"....Bottom line…is the couples that are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else, but the big difference is, they don’t let it take ‘em down....."

"....One of those two people will stand up and fight for that relationship every time if it's right and they're real lucky. One of them will say something."

• Let's forget about that murder feel crap (not).......Let's order pizza instead

It really does! Like what's that guy's problem he looks so creepy, I'm afraid that he would kill me when I sleep. : <

• Wish I had some popcorn for that

Let's forget about that murder feel crap (not).......Let's order pizza instead

• So inspiring. I would cry if I wasn't falling asleep. :'>

• Ignore the label on the bag, it's for uh....advertisement

Wish I had some popcorn for that

• Ignore the label on the bag, it's for uh....advertisement

Sign in to comment in this discussion.