Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Does anyone else here completely hate being ignored? Like the most annoying thing ever. I would joke about how Telltale is "ignoring" the obvious Rhyiona and shoving Rhysha in our faces, but this is serious business. ,>>

And hello too. I prefer starting my days with positive thoughts as you can see.

• She's a girl

buntingsir posted: »

He may be a nurse, but he sure is a guy... duck

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

She's a girl

• Yes, it's horrible when you're being ignored. Especially if someone is offended, but you can't even understand why, because they just stay silent the whole time :c

enter image description here

Does anyone else here completely hate being ignored? Like the most annoying thing ever. I would joke about how Telltale is "ignoring" the ob

• heck yah i am B)

You're a real rebel, pal B]

• edited September 2015

ಠ_ಠ ....i feel like i'm being lied to....

She's a girl

• I'm sorry! :D Maybe some other time..

I'm little tired because I stayed up almost a whole night. Luckily I was able to finish all of my tasks but then my friend wanted to chat with me in the middle of the night..

Well it fits you :> (I just saw your page description and you even mentioned me there!! Why are you flattering me this much? xD)

Oh, I was about to prepare some more screenshots I'm great, thanks for asking, Hanna! How are you yourself? I know right, it's a real perfection, I wonder who's work it is C:

• he's definitely a guy. I'm his wife after all! >:(

Is Quiff a guy?

• edited September 2015

Yea! Could you instead, like, you know, maybe speak and tell me what the problem is? Seems to be too hard sometimes.

Yes, it's horrible when you're being ignored. Especially if someone is offended, but you can't even understand why, because they just stay silent the whole time :c

• Dayuuuum B^]

heck yah i am

• Oh, good thing you finished your tasks then! I hope you don't have to go to work tomorrow and gonna sleep today c:

Thank youuu <3 (Well duuuh, how could I not mention you, you made me such a magnificient gift, I had to tell people that it's you who are glorious! c;)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm sorry! Maybe some other time.. I'm little tired because I stayed up almost a whole night. Luckily I was able to finish all of my tas

• B]

Dayuuuum B^]

• Maybe you just never noticed. ;)

he's definitely a guy. I'm his wife after all! >:(

• Quiff is a grill.

Quiff is a girl!

• Hey guys, how are you?

• edited September 2015

Right? This could make things sooo much easier. Maybe I want to apologize or explain myself or something, but I don't even know why the heck should i do that in the first place.

Is something like that happening to you right now? I hope everything's alright :c

Yea! Could you instead, like, you know, maybe speak and tell me what the problem is? Seems to be too hard sometimes.

• But..I sleep with him :<

Maybe you just never noticed.

• enter image description here

wbu?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey guys, how are you?

• We still have to throw a party if Rhyiona will be in Ep 5 c:

B]

• hot dayum

But..I sleep with him :<

• You do realize that we live in Finland, right? :> People here don't even recognize the words "speak" and "social"

• can't wait for it to happen ^-^

We still have to throw a party if Rhyiona will be in Ep 5 c:

• That reminds me of that kid in Ed, Edd n Eddy.

I'm good, thanks. :)

wbu?

• Hey, pal! You're a bit later today :c

I'm good, drawing and chatting here! Hope you're good too :)

Hey guys, how are you?

• Yep, I'm finally free and it's weekend and I'm free and I can do whatever I want! Did I already mention that I'm finally free? :D

I had to tell people that it's you who are glorious! c;)

It didn't even take that much time to draw but I'm so happy that you like it!! C:

Oh, good thing you finished your tasks then! I hope you don't have to go to work tomorrow and gonna sleep today c: Thank youuu (Well duu

• I'm pretty good thanks! Better late than never. :P

Hey, pal! You're a bit later today :c I'm good, drawing and chatting here! Hope you're good too

• okay, last one. we don't want to jinx it now, do we? c:

can't wait for it to happen ^-^

• was this really a surprise? >:) (I was going to write that I sleep next to him but that works too xD)

hot dayum

• Well that's very true :]

I'm pretty good thanks! Better late than never. :P

• True, but this is an universal thing. :D

You do realize that we live in Finland, right? :> People here don't even recognize the words "speak" and "social"

• exactly :)

okay, last one. we don't want to jinx it now, do we? c:

• Awww, yay, being free is awesome, i'm free right now too, it's so good to be free, glad that you're free like more than ever free free :D

I LOVE IT! I even changed my avatar on Steam (with another background, they both look sooo cooool!) C:

Yep, I'm finally free and it's weekend and I'm free and I can do whatever I want! Did I already mention that I'm finally free? I had

• I was getting worried!

I'm good. I'm playing around with some Tales screenshots. And maybe I'll draw something tonight.

Hey guys, how are you?

• what the heck, i didn't get a notification for your reply at all :o

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well that's no good, hoping things get a bit more lively 'round here then x)

• I got an idea. Everyone spam Telltale for Rhyiona.

Yes, it's horrible when you're being ignored. Especially if someone is offended, but you can't even understand why, because they just stay silent the whole time :c

• yes, that's true.

But oh yes being ignored is really annoying. I would rather have a fight (not a physical fight tho) than ignore someone.

True, but this is an universal thing.

• Actually Quiff IS a girl

was this really a surprise? (I was going to write that I sleep next to him but that works too xD)

• pls no, spam is no good even for such a perfect cause as Rhyiona

I got an idea. Everyone spam Telltale for Rhyiona.

• Pretty cool.

Hey guys, how are you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.