Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Really? Like really really? Oh..

Well that's fine of course but I'm a bit surprised xD

XDJulieXD posted: »

Actually Quiff IS a girl

• oh my

XDJulieXD posted: »

Actually Quiff IS a girl

• :^)

buntingsir posted: »

ಠ_ಠ ....i feel like i'm being lied to....

• :^)

nohuhhuh posted: »

was this really a surprise? (I was going to write that I sleep next to him but that works too xD)

• Really I will never understand why can't people talk about things. I couldn't just leave someone unsure like that. And the second type is that if there's someone you're trying to be friendly with and they don't answer at all, that's just rude.

Well kinda, "something" happened a few weeks ago and I was depressed for a while (it still occasionally hits me). This just came to my mind when some new people I thought it would be fun to talk with won't answer or anything, not that I care because they're obviously not people I would want to have as my friends but anyway.

Right? This could make things sooo much easier. Maybe I want to apologize or explain myself or something, but I don't even know why the heck

• Jonny, right? That's my favorite TV Show.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That reminds me of that kid in Ed, Edd n Eddy. I'm good, thanks.

• hello nurse

Quiff posted: »

Pretty cool.

• Yes

He may be a nurse, but he sure is a guy... duck

• I actually just got a little distracted haha

Oh, sounds promising! Just don't overwork yourself. :)

I was getting worried! I'm good. I'm playing around with some Tales screenshots. And maybe I'll draw something tonight.

• yes

he's definitely a guy. I'm his wife after all! >:(

• Hey, Wolf. ^-^

I'm good, what about you? :3

Hey guys, how are you?

• They ignored us, that's WHY!

I'm going to pump their brains full of Rhyiona.

pls no, spam is no good even for such a perfect cause as Rhyiona

• edited September 2015

Yeah, Jonny. I haven't watched that in years...

Jonny, right? That's my favorite TV Show.

• awkward......

Really? Like really really? Oh.. Well that's fine of course but I'm a bit surprised xD

• I'm confused hubby.. :D

:^)

• Me too...

Yeah, Jonny. I haven't watched that in years...

• Even a physical fight would be better! ;> Ignoring is always rude as fuck, was it either because something i did offended them or because they don't want to talk to me (like at all). Could be easier if they said those things aloud.

yes, that's true. But oh yes being ignored is really annoying. I would rather have a fight (not a physical fight tho) than ignore someone.

• Hey Rhys, do you know what the best time is?

enter image description here

The me time.

• Yeah... I'm in skype with everyone and I was so surpised myself X)

Really? Like really really? Oh.. Well that's fine of course but I'm a bit surprised xD

• edited September 2015

it's okay. I'm glad you are here now. <3

I've been lazy when it comes to drawing but now I really want to draw something! :P

I actually just got a little distracted haha Oh, sounds promising! Just don't overwork yourself.

• lmao

:D

• Hey! I'm good, thank you!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, Wolf. ^-^ I'm good, what about you?

• Aww, thank you. :D

That's the spirit, I'm really curious!

it's okay. I'm glad you are here now. I've been lazy when it comes to drawing but now I really want to draw something! :P

• Oh, I thought it was the meme time. But it isn't allowed. : >>

Hey Rhys, do you know what the best time is? The me time.

• Yeah, I understand, I feel the same way, always. Like... I'm feeling bad even if I have a reason to be offended, I'd rather just talk it out or forget the whole deal. And you're right about the second types too. On the other hand even here on the forums sometimes you want to be friendly and answer, but you don't know what exactly to say :c Way easier irl, but even there not many people feel like chatting if you're trying to converse.

Doesn't sound good, I'm sorry :( But you know, some people maybe would love to answer as I mentioned, but just don't know exactly what to say, probably just being nervous or something. This kinda thing happens to me a lot, so.. :c I hope you're doing better now!

Really I will never understand why can't people talk about things. I couldn't just leave someone unsure like that. And the second type is th

• This is a strict thread.

Oh, I thought it was the meme time. But it isn't allowed. : >>

• All right then :'D

I'm still gonna call you my hubby tho xD

Well played Quiff well played..

yes

• dayum

you're a playaa xD

yes

• It's not awkward! he..she is still my hubby and nothing will change that! >:)

awkward......

• now tell me that you are a girl too! :D

lmao

• you will always stay a duck for me :]

Yes

• @RhyionsIsLife My day yesterday wasn't all that great. The reason why I didn't feel like wanting to come on because I was pissed from school.

Thank you hubby! You're so sweet! How was you're day? (Sorry for late response, I was writing. You're probably asleep aren't you? If you are sleep well! )

• Yeah I mean... can't be sure about anything anymore! Do even I know am I a boy or a girl? This all is very confusing. :D

now tell me that you are a girl too!

• Ohmygawd with you! :'D Enough with the praising, I can't hold all these compliments ;)

Awww, yay, being free is awesome, i'm free right now too, it's so good to be free, glad that you're free like more than ever free free I LOVE IT! I even changed my avatar on Steam (with another background, they both look sooo cooool!) C:

• praising intensifies

:^)

Ohmygawd with you! :'D Enough with the praising, I can't hold all these compliments

• Seriously it doesn't really matter xD

As long as you know who you are :3

Yeah I mean... can't be sure about anything anymore! Do even I know am I a boy or a girl? This all is very confusing.

• Yea it might be easier irl, not for everyone though. They still could at least try saying something so no one is left being hurt for nothing, that would only be stupid.

And it wasn't too great indeed... I'm just trying to move on from that but it is hard. Makes a bit harder to trust people, I'll get over it I guess. Also thanks, it's not that bad anymore. : >> Though people acting like assholes won't help lol.

Yeah, I understand, I feel the same way, always. Like... I'm feeling bad even if I have a reason to be offended, I'd rather just talk it out

• Ignoring someone is the easiest way out from a conflict. I know we can't come along with everyone but you should respect the other person at least a little bit and tell him/her what's the problem.

Even a physical fight would be better! ;> Ignoring is always rude as fuck, was it either because something i did offended them or because they don't want to talk to me (like at all). Could be easier if they said those things aloud.

• Well I don't have any big revelations I'm aware of at least (yet)! Who knows, maybe later haha. ;)

Seriously it doesn't really matter xD As long as you know who you are

Sign in to comment in this discussion.