Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sounds pretty cool. Culinary? You're hardcore!

enter image description here

I haven't forgotten <3

It's basically just one class with a whole bunch of subjects like 3DAnimation,Geoscience, etc, crammed into it a 4-5 hours period. So I'm mo

• edited September 2015

LMAO

THAT BUTT OH MYYY GOOOOOOOOOD

Pheeew... oh my gosh...

All these sweet and adorable words that made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside and then bam I didn't expect that hahahah

applause

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hey Rhys, Why do you love me? I love you because I do. I love you because my heart beats your name, my mind drowns in your eyes, my

• oh, i copied it through link instead of image

first time it ever happened to me tbh x)

like some sort of daily ritual x)

JumpyJoey posted: »

"enter image description here"? I feel like this is getting normal by now xD

• enter image description here

Hey Rhys, Why do you love me? I love you because I do. I love you because my heart beats your name, my mind drowns in your eyes, my

• ah gotcha! ;)

I can hardly wait!

kristi78968 posted: »

Hm...well, one is something you'll know if you follow me on Tumblr. The second thing is something really cute, at least I think it is. It's bit a different twist on Rhyiona.

• Thanks so much, dear! <3 I want to, but I'll have to pick the right time when I'll be feeling like it c:

Oh this looks really cool! you should definitely finish this! (If you want to)

• Yay, can't wait to see the final result! :D

buntingsir posted: »

Thanks, Joey! I'll try to since you guys really want me to do it, thanks! :]

• edited September 2015

yeah. sadly that happens very often to me.,

Does anyone else here completely hate being ignored? Like the most annoying thing ever. I would joke about how Telltale is "ignoring" the ob

• Yeah, It just overall feels better out of the whole trilogy c: Music, gameplay, dialogues, characters... everything looked so fresh and different and interesting back when it was first released.

I'll still like it, since it's mass effect, just less than ME2. I had no idea why people always praised ME2 so much, now I do.

• Very often, how so? Though lately I feel like it's happening all the time. ,>

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

yeah. sadly that happens very often to me.,

• edited September 2015

Rhys just got rekt

• Thank you xD

Yeah I thought it would be funny if Fiona's response was a lot stupider than Rhys' :) Poor Rhys, he tried so hard and then Fiona insulted his butt..which he doesn't have..

LMAO THAT BUTT OH MYYY GOOOOOOOOOD Pheeew... oh my gosh... All these sweet and adorable words that made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside and then bam I didn't expect that hahahah applause

• eh, I'm pretty much ignored irl, I never feel like what I say even matters because it's usually stupid but that feeling sucks

Very often, how so? Though lately I feel like it's happening all the time. ,>

• oh

my

god

i can't

• What little was left of his dignity is now long gone.

• that's a good plan! :3 I really like that texture you are using in this! It makes this look so unique!

Thanks so much, dear! I want to, but I'll have to pick the right time when I'll be feeling like it c:

• he always gets rekt x(

Rhys just got rekt

• Let's pretend that he has it, the guy clearly needs some support in his misery...

Thank you xD Yeah I thought it would be funny if Fiona's response was a lot stupider than Rhys' Poor Rhys, he tried so hard and then Fiona insulted his butt..which he doesn't have..

• Ugh, that must suck... Are all the people assholes in Bosnia? If I'm not with my friends people don't get to ignore me because I ignore them first. ;3

eh, I'm pretty much ignored irl, I never feel like what I say even matters because it's usually stupid but that feeling sucks

• Simple mistake x)

I'm surprised it's never happened to me. Yet, anyway.

Never let this die xD

oh, i copied it through link instead of image first time it ever happened to me tbh x) like some sort of daily ritual x)

• what dignity? :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What little was left of his dignity is now long gone.

• I object to that.

eh, I'm pretty much ignored irl, I never feel like what I say even matters because it's usually stupid but that feeling sucks

• yet... hehehehe...

never ^-^

Simple mistake x) I'm surprised it's never happened to me. Yet, anyway. Never let this die xD

• Yeah, I wanted to try something different out. It's a cork texture and we all know that using a background will never harm anyone :3

that's a good plan! I really like that texture you are using in this! It makes this look so unique!

what dignity?

• The thread is looking good for the most part. Keep it up.

• HAHAHAHAHA OMG XD

That's some good stuff right there :')

• Yeah but just compare these two butts :'D Oh my god!

Let's pretend that he has it, the guy clearly needs some support in his misery...

• green.... is praising us....?

holy shit, i thought i'd seen everything... :o

Green613 posted: »

The thread is looking good for the most part. Keep it up.

• I swear, it will happen, sooner than we think.

Why do I find this one the funniest...?

yet... hehehehe... never ^-^

• I guess I managed to make good shit.. >:)

oh my god i can't

• it's merely a figment of your imagination

you have finally gone mad.

green.... is praising us....? holy shit, i thought i'd seen everything...

• If shit can be good, your shit is the best! That sounded a bit weird but never mind. ;>>

I guess I managed to make good shit..

• Funny, cuz that's my attitude to relationships also!! :D

'cause you love math? :P

I swear, it will happen, sooner than we think. Why do I find this one the funniest...?

• Yeah I get the point! Thanks! :>

If shit can be good, your shit is the best! That sounded a bit weird but never mind. ;>>

• Omg his face at the end xD

I can't stop laughing! And Rhys is quite the poet, I never knew.

Love this, please make more <3

it's merely a figment of your imagination you have finally gone mad.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.