Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Holyyy... I've never noticed before

enter image description here

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah but just compare these two butts :'D Oh my god!

• This was a much needed chuckle to my day Kristi! :D

kristi78968 posted: »

"FI, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?!" That's how Fiona was woken up at the ass crack of dawn. All thanks to that clumsy idiot. "W...what? Rhy

• Hey Bembiann!! It's nice to see you here :)

bembiann posted: »

Omg guys... just saw a picture with family tree and a background.. Just ralized how much i miss all of you. with that damn work i have no time at all. But know, i`m with you, i am here! hugs

• enter image description here

Now you're making me out to be some math-loving freak xP

I just can't remember the context of the picture and they're dressed up in robes, it's funny! ...maybe the V has something to do with it. Just maybe.

'cause you love math? :P

• Haha I'm glad I didn't fail miserably! Maybe I'll do one more when I have some time :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Omg his face at the end xD I can't stop laughing! And Rhys is quite the poet, I never knew. Love this, please make more

• I can't keep it up, I'll burst ;_;

Jk, I won't be the one to ruin our new-found strict order :P

Green613 posted: »

The thread is looking good for the most part. Keep it up.

• I almost misread that comment :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Goddamn it, I really want Rhys' sock ;~~;

wait, you're not? ;o

yeah, i can't remember that scene either :)

Now you're making me out to be some math-loving freak xP I just can't remember the context of the picture and they're dressed up in robes, it's funny! ...maybe the V has something to do with it. Just maybe.

• So. Much. High-five. SPAM!

Now you're making me out to be some math-loving freak xP I just can't remember the context of the picture and they're dressed up in robes, it's funny! ...maybe the V has something to do with it. Just maybe.

• Ikr! ;'D This literally blew my mind! xD

buntingsir posted: »

Holyyy... I've never noticed before

• edited September 2015

We can be civil

• What would even happen? Do you have a strong urge to start posting thousands of skeletons and dank memes? :D

I can't keep it up, I'll burst ;_; Jk, I won't be the one to ruin our new-found strict order :P

• edited September 2015

gren is praising us?!

I can't stop using Phoenix Wright gifs.

help me

• Oh drawing background is so much pain. I should draw backgrounds more often.. :/

Yeah, I wanted to try something different out. It's a cork texture and we all know that using a background will never harm anyone

• edited September 2015

Everyone should praise ME1. All hail the one and only.

Also edit: People hate ME3 way too much.

I'll still like it, since it's mass effect, just less than ME2. I had no idea why people always praised ME2 so much, now I do.

HazzatheMan posted: »

So. Much. High-five. SPAM!

• But... we're talking. It's talking with gifs...

So. Much. High-five. SPAM!

• It's perfect already!!! XD

I'm not sure if I'll ever finish it :'D

• My job? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! No! Never!!! XD

My number 1 priority should be:

Get off my fucking ass and get in shape! Along with do some writing!

it's fine, really your job should always be your #1 priority

• I loved ME1 to death.

Except that planet exploring minigame in the buggy, I don't think anyone liked it.

But ME2 improved upon it in every way.

ME3 just added unnecessary mechanics and removed good ones.

Everyone should praise ME1. All hail the one and only. Also edit: People hate ME3 way too much.

• I might be. So? I don't mind being called a freak. Well, I do, but I can pretend!

It's funny 'cause I've watched most of it when it starts up on the TV and I'm too lazy to switch channels but I don't remember anything that happens.

wait, you're not? ;o yeah, i can't remember that scene either

• Ok then... Uh...

Lottii has me on Steam, so ask her! :D

hmmm...

• I still think that ME1 is easily the best story and RPG.game. ME2 is great but not that great, even if it did improve gameplay by removing pretty useless inventory and some other things.

I loved ME1 to death. Except that planet exploring minigame in the buggy, I don't think anyone liked it. But ME2 improved upon it in every way. ME3 just added unnecessary mechanics and removed good ones.

• still can't find you ;_;

Ok then... Uh... Lottii has me on Steam, so ask her!

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This had me laughing the whole way through!!! Well done Hanna! XD

Hey Rhys, Why do you love me? I love you because I do. I love you because my heart beats your name, my mind drowns in your eyes, my

• Exactly. I must save myself from this terminal condition :(

Seriously though if it comes to "posting fanart/fanfics and getting praise" I'm outta here :P

What would even happen? Do you have a strong urge to start posting thousands of skeletons and dank memes?

• ^

But... we're talking. It's talking with gifs...

• Shouldn't it be like that though? :D But with still having conversations too, just less mindless meme and user ship spam, no matter how entertaining. I can't draw a shit and I don't have time to write so don't worry, if you could only post fanart and fanfics here I would be just a useless loser. : >>

Exactly. I must save myself from this terminal condition Seriously though if it comes to "posting fanart/fanfics and getting praise" I'm outta here :P

• Thank you C: I was drawing it like Phoebrile, because i wanted to share it with you guys!

• Naaahh, needs a lot of work in my opinion, but thanks man! :D

It's perfect already!!! XD

• oh, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to call you like that ;_;

yeah, i watched first five seasons three times, yet i can only remember the episode where marshall tries to find the "best burger in new york" x)

that was a pretty fun episode

I might be. So? I don't mind being called a freak. Well, I do, but I can pretend! It's funny 'cause I've watched most of it when it starts up on the TV and I'm too lazy to switch channels but I don't remember anything that happens.

• I like to draw them by randomly choosing brushes, but yeah, I feel your pain :c

Oh drawing background is so much pain. I should draw backgrounds more often..

• Hello there :)

Oh my God, work was terrible today! The store that we are located in kept giving us grief about either apparently not doing our job or just doing it wrong. My Boss and her BF split up so she was in a state when she came in (thank God I give the best comfort out there: Friendly Hugs and a capacity to LISTEN)

Then a couple more of us threatened leaving cuz let's face it, we aren't really respected in that establishment, and it gets tough... I'm not leaving unless it gets to a point where working there is as much a trial as it is a job. And yes, this is SubWay, we don't have it easy...

So anyways, I'm home now. I have a day off tomorrow and Monday. And then I come on here to a huge shock:

@Quiff is a girl?! WTAF?!?! I have been calling you dude for ages, and you always referred to yourself in a masculine manner when we talked! :/ Are you really female or is this a joke I missed on the Skype chat???

• She's a girl, we realised it when we had a group call on Skype.

Hello there Oh my God, work was terrible today! The store that we are located in kept giving us grief about either apparently not doing

• edited September 2015

Thanks a lot! It's fun to try different things for once in a while. :)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This had me laughing the whole way through!!! Well done Hanna! XD

• edited September 2015

I agree that it had the best story, from the moment I landed on Eden Prime, from the moment I touched that beacon, I knew I was in for on hell of a ride.

I don't think it's RPG mechanics were good though, and that's why ME2 shined in my eyes. Still even if I loved ME2s plot, ME1 definetely takes the cake in story, even if the suicide mission wasn't that tense.

I still think that ME1 is easily the best story and RPG.game. ME2 is great but not that great, even if it did improve gameplay by removing pretty useless inventory and some other things.

• I know it should, I've just gotten too used to this, it's my own fault. Hopefully the conversations stick around.

I don't write fanfics that often so we could be losers together.

Shouldn't it be like that though? But with still having conversations too, just less mindless meme and user ship spam, no matter how entert

• Pish posh! your fanfics are great! They are worth praising! :)

Exactly. I must save myself from this terminal condition Seriously though if it comes to "posting fanart/fanfics and getting praise" I'm outta here :P

• Ok, I'll add you instead. What is your Steam name?

still can't find you ;_;

• edited September 2015

But, this makes no sense :/ I've always referred to Quiff as 'dude' and she never said anything about it! In fact, Quiff never mentioned ANYTHING that would imply she was female!!!!

Eryka posted: »

She's a girl, we realised it when we had a group call on Skype.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.