Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• John_Smith13

fiona avatar

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok, I'll add you instead. What is your Steam name?

• I loved ME 1 too and I agree that the best story was there as well, but ME 2 just stood out for me more... mostly because of the characters I suppose, I loved talking to them and learning their stories.

can't forget driving Mako though, it was always hilarious, so more points for ME 1 on that regard c:

I still think that ME1 is easily the best story and RPG.game. ME2 is great but not that great, even if it did improve gameplay by removing pretty useless inventory and some other things.

• yeah your backgrounds look really nice! I just need to find a way to draw backgrounds that fits my style :P

buntingsir posted: »

I like to draw them by randomly choosing brushes, but yeah, I feel your pain :c

• Sent!

John_Smith13 fiona avatar

• It's cool, I know you didn't mean it xP

enter image description here

I remember one where they're all racing to a café using different methods of transportation, that one was cool.

oh, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to call you like that ;_; yeah, i watched first five seasons three times, yet i can only remember the episode where marshall tries to find the "best burger in new york" x) that was a pretty fun episode

• accepted :)

Sent!

• Sounds nice. Losers forever then. <3 ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I know it should, I've just gotten too used to this, it's my own fault. Hopefully the conversations stick around. I don't write fanfics that often so we could be losers together.

• Go talk to her, seems like no one trust me

But, this makes no sense I've always referred to Quiff as 'dude' and she never said anything about it! In fact, Quiff never mentioned ANYTHING that would imply she was female!!!!

• I will when SHE comes back online! XD

Eryka posted: »

Go talk to her, seems like no one trust me

• Hey Harry! Sorry to hear that you had a terrible workday tho :(

Yeah Quiff is a girl and it sure surprised me but I think we shouldn't make a big deal about it. She has her own reasons why she didn't reveal her true gender and I respect her reasons. She's still my hubby and this will not change my opinion about her x)

Hello there Oh my God, work was terrible today! The store that we are located in kept giving us grief about either apparently not doing

• aww thank you! I'm happy that you think that ;-; I actually love how you did the backgrounds in your latest works, like on the one with Rhys and Gortys sleeping c:

nohuhhuh posted: »

yeah your backgrounds look really nice! I just need to find a way to draw backgrounds that fits my style :P

• good ^-^

i also remember one when they went to new jersey to visit ted's gf (i think her name was stella) and they all hated it xD

It's cool, I know you didn't mean it xP I remember one where they're all racing to a café using different methods of transportation, that one was cool.

• Thanks, Hanna <3

Pish posh! your fanfics are great! They are worth praising!

• So everyone agrees Tftb is probably ending around October right?

I can't believe it's gonna be over so soon. :(

• I feel like I'm the only one who didn't know but wasn't surprised at all. :P

Hey Harry! Sorry to hear that you had a terrible workday tho Yeah Quiff is a girl and it sure surprised me but I think we shouldn't make

• girls can be dudes too dude

dudette sounds too fancy for some people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But, this makes no sense I've always referred to Quiff as 'dude' and she never said anything about it! In fact, Quiff never mentioned ANYTHING that would imply she was female!!!!

• enter image description here

Oh, yeah, that one xD

Now you got me thinking... what about the one with the interventions?

good ^-^ i also remember one when they went to new jersey to visit ted's gf (i think her name was stella) and they all hated it xD

• Ok, next week Monday I am definitely going into town and buying a headset! I was actually part of a Skype call yesterday between JulieXD, twdgirl43 and Kimmy-klu.

Sandra didn't talk much but Julie and Kimmy were very nice people (even though I was limited to typing everything while they could all speak :P) So when I buy a headset I shall attempt to pluck up the courage to Call people and chat with them :)

Now... Steak and chips dinner is in 1 hour. I think I'll go play Mad Max.... (I think I'm almost done with the game now, I'm 64% complete on it according to the in-game stats)

• If you get the release date right like you did for Ep.4 then I'm gonna assume you're hiding something from all of us... >:)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So everyone agrees Tftb is probably ending around October right? I can't believe it's gonna be over so soon.

• thanks! But I still need more practise :) I always try to find an easy way out from drawing backgrounds and that's not good.

aww thank you! I'm happy that you think that ;-; I actually love how you did the backgrounds in your latest works, like on the one with Rhys and Gortys sleeping c:

• I... Guess so?

girls can be dudes too dude dudette sounds too fancy for some people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Who knows? :^)

If you get the release date right like you did for Ep.4 then I'm gonna assume you're hiding something from all of us...

• Steak and chips dinner is in 1 hour.

Plz

enter link description here

Ok, next week Monday I am definitely going into town and buying a headset! I was actually part of a Skype call yesterday between JulieXD, tw

one with lily's british accent and barney's magic tricks? that episode was hilarious xD

Oh, yeah, that one xD Now you got me thinking... what about the one with the interventions?

• It's ok Hanna, it's common for us to be moaned at but today was just full of extra bullshit...

I think you're taking this out of proportion here :P I'm not hating on her for this, I'm just surprised! Every female on this forum I have called dude has corrected me almost instantly...

Plus, due to my own reasons.... I am extremely cautious of people who lie to me or betray my trust. So that is probably why I sound so hysterical about this reveal.

Hey Harry! Sorry to hear that you had a terrible workday tho Yeah Quiff is a girl and it sure surprised me but I think we shouldn't make

• Well this is Internet after all..we know a lot about each other but there are many things we really don't know :P I have many secrets too..

I feel like I'm the only one who didn't know but wasn't surprised at all. :P

• Don't. I'm semi-serious here >:D

Who knows? :^)

• I love Monty Python!!! XD

Steak and chips dinner is in 1 hour. Plz enter link description here

• Quiff is still Quiff, she didn't change or anything and she's still our friend so really, it doesn't matter at all in the end. :)

Well this is Internet after all..we know a lot about each other but there are many things we really don't know :P I have many secrets too..

• :^)

Don't. I'm semi-serious here >:D

• with enough willpower you'll do everything right, you can do it, I believe in you! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

thanks! But I still need more practise I always try to find an easy way out from drawing backgrounds and that's not good.

• the words of wisdom :)

Quiff is still Quiff, she didn't change or anything and she's still our friend so really, it doesn't matter at all in the end.

And Marshall's hat! xD

one with lily's british accent and barney's magic tricks? that episode was hilarious xD

• When I was tiny, I felt so mature and sophisticated for liking them when most of my friends didn't. Now I'm showing their sketches to one my newest friends whose never watched them aside from Holy Grail.

I love Monty Python!!! XD

• Monty Python should be watched by everyone :D

When I was tiny, I felt so mature and sophisticated for liking them when most of my friends didn't. Now I'm showing their sketches to one my newest friends whose never watched them aside from Holy Grail.

• Not even Life of Brian? Make them watch Life of Brian!

When I was tiny, I felt so mature and sophisticated for liking them when most of my friends didn't. Now I'm showing their sketches to one my newest friends whose never watched them aside from Holy Grail.

• edited September 2015

omg yes xD

And Marshall's hat! xD

• I have yet to watch that one and Meaning of Life!

I watched Holy Grail but... Didn't quite get it :/ I'll have to watch it again sometime.

Not even Life of Brian? Make them watch Life of Brian!

• I am extremely cautious of people who lie to me or betray my trust. So that is probably why I sound so hysterical about this reveal.

Yes I understand this but maybe Quiff wants to be identified as male.

@Quiff I'm sorry if I'm totally wrong. Please come here and correct me (if you feel like it) xD

It's ok Hanna, it's common for us to be moaned at but today was just full of extra bullshit... I think you're taking this out of proporti

• Actually I have shown it already. Unanimous favorite scene

enter link description here

Not even Life of Brian? Make them watch Life of Brian!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.