Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ok ok... I can look past it! :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

I am extremely cautious of people who lie to me or betray my trust. So that is probably why I sound so hysterical about this reveal.

• enter image description here

I don't care if it's "just a sitcom", that show has some gems :D

But I didn't really like the ending.

omg yes xD

• And Now for something completely different...

ITS....

enter link description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

I love Monty Python!!! XD

• as much as I would love to try a skype call...I'm afraid I'm too shy and scared to do it xD

Ok, next week Monday I am definitely going into town and buying a headset! I was actually part of a Skype call yesterday between JulieXD, tw

• I was just listening to this!!!!! XD

And Now for something completely different... ITS.... enter link description here

• Me too lol.

as much as I would love to try a skype call...I'm afraid I'm too shy and scared to do it xD

• Awwww <3

'Hugs' If you change your mind then I'd be up for it! I promise to be patient with you :)

as much as I would love to try a skype call...I'm afraid I'm too shy and scared to do it xD

• Oh, Life of Brian is awesome.

Holy Grail was the first one I watched as well, it's pretty confusing xD My favourite scene has got to be this:

T'is but a scratch...

I have yet to watch that one and Meaning of Life! I watched Holy Grail but... Didn't quite get it I'll have to watch it again sometime.

• Good, you can't skip Life of Brian.

Oh, that scene is hilarious :D

Actually I have shown it already. Unanimous favorite scene enter link description here

• I have a collection DVD of Monty Python that contains:

And Now For Something Completely Different. (Watched it all)

Holy Grail. (Need to watch it again tbh)

Meaning of Life. (Haven't watched it yet)

Life of Brian. (Haven't watched it yet)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh, Life of Brian is awesome. Holy Grail was the first one I watched as well, it's pretty confusing xD My favourite scene has got to be this: T'is but a scratch...

• I would like to do it, but i bet everyone here is too afraid of me. ;)

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

it's not just a sitcom, it's legen- wait for it - dary :D

yeah, the ending was meh, i expected much more from it

i expected robin to stay with barney, but nope :\

and the interactions between ted and the mother are... eh.. nothing special ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I don't care if it's "just a sitcom", that show has some gems But I didn't really like the ending.

• Recently i started a Rhys x Fiona fan art,be ready to see it soon :D.

• Happiness

Recently i started a Rhys x Fiona fan art,be ready to see it soon .

• Good, good.

I have a collection DVD of Monty Python that contains: And Now For Something Completely Different. (Watched it all) Holy Grail. (Need to watch it again tbh) Meaning of Life. (Haven't watched it yet) Life of Brian. (Haven't watched it yet)

• I'm not afraid ^^

I would like to do it, but i bet everyone here is too afraid of me.

• Yay.

Recently i started a Rhys x Fiona fan art,be ready to see it soon .

• You are not scary, hupsu! we should both try it and then speak Finnish if the situation gets too scary x) It would be rude but would help me a lot hehe.. (I'm kidding)

I would like to do it, but i bet everyone here is too afraid of me.

• oh gee xD

I don't know.. maybe I find enough courage to do it eventually but not right now..

Awwww 'Hugs' If you change your mind then I'd be up for it! I promise to be patient with you

• Well, if you want to me to add you on Skype you can PM your name or vice versa. : >

Eryka posted: »

I'm not afraid ^^

You're right!

Robin should definitely have stayed with Barney, I mean what was the point of the entire story otherwise?

And Ted going to Robin after the mother (she has a name, right?) dies was just stupid. Like "Hey, kids, your mother died and I'm gonna tell you the story of how I met her. There, I'm done, let me just go over and propose to my former on-and-off girlfriend real quick."

it's not just a sitcom, it's legen- wait for it - dary yeah, the ending was meh, i expected much more from it i expected robin to sta

• Haha :D I would be like your support unit, that's sounds ok to me. ;> Just randomly starting talk in Finnish and all.

You are not scary, hupsu! we should both try it and then speak Finnish if the situation gets too scary x) It would be rude but would help me a lot hehe.. (I'm kidding)

her name was tracy, i think...

yes! exactly! the story turned out te be pointless, and it's such a shame, because the previous seasons were amazing, and i expected the finale to be at the same level of quality, or even higher

You're right! Robin should definitely have stayed with Barney, I mean what was the point of the entire story otherwise? And Ted going

• haha jay! Maybe it would work after all.. just imagine:

H-hi you all! What's up? I just came here to, vittu miten se nyt sanotaankaan?? öh..my day was nice and all and I did some things and stuff and...nyt saatana oikeesti mun sanavarasto on niin paska!! Öh..tota..Hi guys! I rece--recent--recentlyh..nyt musta-aukko perkele miten tää sana lausutaaan!!?? Auta Kimmi! :'((

Haha I would be like your support unit, that's sounds ok to me. ;> Just randomly starting talk in Finnish and all.

Weird, she doesn't feel like a Tracy... then again what do I know? x)

It happens so often that the finale of a great series is disappointing, tbh the only series I've heard had a good ending is Futurama (I haven't finished watching that yet but it's my favourite series).

her name was tracy, i think... yes! exactly! the story turned out te be pointless, and it's such a shame, because the previous seasons were amazing, and i expected the finale to be at the same level of quality, or even higher

• edited September 2015

Did you guys miss me?... probably just a bit! <3

• Lmao :D That wouldn't make everyone else uncomfortable at all! No, I would think they would just enjoy the show. :D

haha jay! Maybe it would work after all.. just imagine: H-hi you all! What's up? I just came here to, vittu miten se nyt sanotaankaan??

• am i the only one who doesnt care about gender

like ill call anyone bruh/donkey/fuckhead regardless

It's ok Hanna, it's common for us to be moaned at but today was just full of extra bullshit... I think you're taking this out of proporti

• Ayyyy you're back!

(this gif isn't mine sadly ;-;)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Did you guys miss me?... probably just a bit!

• Well, 10+ people, but barely anyone talking, since it looks like everybody here is shy... :D

• oh my god, i can't find any more high five gifs :o

hug gifs?

giving people names according to their personalities is very fun x)

i don't watch futurama, but i heard it's awesome

Weird, she doesn't feel like a Tracy... then again what do I know? x) It happens so often that the finale of a great series is disappoint

• Heeey, how are you?

• Finally! You're back! So... Can we go in our room? Kawaiii can join us when she'll come back

• hey bro <3

• Bunting! :3

(this gif isn't mine sadly ;-;)

It doesn't matter... because the gif you picked is pretty awesome nonetheless! ;)

buntingsir posted: »

Ayyyy you're back! (this gif isn't mine sadly ;-;)

• Amazing, now that I'm back here! <3

How about you, Wolf?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Heeey, how are you?

• Well, of course I missed you ;~~;

You're here, at least, now. <3

Maybe after I finish what I started! ;)

Eryka posted: »

Finally! You're back! So... Can we go in our room? Kawaiii can join us when she'll come back

• Hey, bro! <3

hey bro

Sign in to comment in this discussion.