Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah i don't know how to contact him, i'm freaking out a little.

Ok, i should stay silent from now on xd Just think of Rhyiona everything will be fine....

JumpyJoey posted: »

There's no way of finding out? Damn it. Yeah, we should stop, I just don't like ignoring the humongous elephant in the storage cupboard-sized room.

• edited September 2015

Well, yeah, I know, but I'd like to know the story, hence the message... Goddammit. I already miss the guy we're not supposed to talk about. :(

• A little? I'm freaking out a lottle.

Rhyiona Rhyiona Rhyiona... Rhys proposing to Fiona with a rose and handwritten poem.

buntingsir posted: »

Yeah i don't know how to contact him, i'm freaking out a little. Ok, i should stay silent from now on xd Just think of Rhyiona everything will be fine....

• But i don't get it,why is he banned?

HellFish posted: »

Well, yeah, I know, but I'd like to know the story, hence the message... Goddammit. I already miss the guy we're not supposed to talk about.

• I don't know, nobody told me yet, hence why I ask... Probably nobody even knows...

But i don't get it,why is he banned?

• I was freaking out more in the morning, but now i'm in the "what the fuuuuuuk" stage.... xd

Fiona makes fun of Rhys' writing and shoves rose's petals in his face but then suddenly kisses him

JumpyJoey posted: »

A little? I'm freaking out a lottle. Rhyiona Rhyiona Rhyiona... Rhys proposing to Fiona with a rose and handwritten poem.

• Noone knows and we should stop talking about it

But i don't get it,why is he banned?

• I'm trying.

I imagine Rhys kissing Fiona on the top of a mountain... So romantic... ^-^

I'm just really confused... like what the hell... and i don't even know if there's any other way to contact him... Okay okay okay, let's

• Good job, buddy, keep it up! So beautiful ;~;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm trying. I imagine Rhys kissing Fiona on the top of a mountain... So romantic... ^-^

• Haha Thanks.^‿^ My family are already saying how much there gonna mooch off of me for free catering.....so looking forward to that.... xp

It can be pretty depending on where you are also if you don't mind the heat, even though it's Fall this entire week is from 95°F - 102°F so yah screw going outside.(´ᗢ`)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oooh that's great! I hope you get in that school and show your skills to everyone (: I bet Las Vegas is really pretty and cool!

• edited September 2015

I know we should not talk about this but I hope he finds a way to contact us. :( I just want to know when he comes back..

So wink wink this certain person I can't talk about. If you are reading this and there's no other way to contact us, please leave an ask for me on Tumblr okay?? ;--;

Okay for now on I will not talk about this..

Noone knows and we should stop talking about it

• Families are always sooo caring x)

That's pretty hardcore, and although I love sunny mdays I am not really good with heats. But I'd still prefer that over the gloomy rainy weather the whole year. We have a mix of everything here. :p

Haha Thanks.^‿^ My family are already saying how much there gonna mooch off of me for free catering.....so looking forward to that.... xp

• edited September 2015

(We can't talk about it ;-;)

• Well,i know how contact him......by a another forum.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I know we should not talk about this but I hope he finds a way to contact us. I just want to know when he comes back.. So wink wink this

• Who is active on this thread now?

• I am, actually. Just don't feel like posting something lately :(

And also, I'm watching some videos on Youtube so... ;p

Who is active on this thread now?

• Oooh yes they are. (´▽`)

I love rainy days I just love the smell and how it sounds. I remember when I went to Mexico and I was just surprised of how much it actually rained over there and good luck trying to sleep when its just pouring outside while in a house with an aluminum roof ~_~

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Families are always sooo caring x) That's pretty hardcore, and although I love sunny mdays I am not really good with heats. But I'd still prefer that over the gloomy rainy weather the whole year. We have a mix of everything here.

• Or a chat, we could start one of those :P

Well,i know how contact him......by a another forum.

• I'm checking in from time to time, I'm in town though so I can't stay for long.

• just waiting for someone to start a conversation :\

• Me, Waiting for some Rhyiona fan art rn then I'll leave.

• It seems that every time conversations go back to normal something happens again and then it's time for a really slow day. : >

just waiting for someone to start a conversation

• ye, 6:13 AM rn.

Okay. So I actually came too early xD

• I'm just farming in terraria and watching vids.

• Comes here to cause mischief

Hey guyssss guess wha-

Sees what occured

enter image description here

what the hell?

• Welcome to Game of Threads... nobody knows what's up, and we die one after another. Just like TTG would like.

Leluch123 posted: »

Comes here to cause mischief Hey guyssss guess wha- Sees what occured what the hell?

• enter image description here

send help plz

Leluch123 posted: »

Comes here to cause mischief Hey guyssss guess wha- Sees what occured what the hell?

• Look, guys!... we cannot tell you what happened! Because even if we did know, we wouldn't be able to tell you...

W-we just have to wait until he comes back... sometime soon, hopefully...

So, let's stop talking about that and let's start thinking about waking the thread up!

• enter image description here

XDJulieXD posted: »

Welcome to Game of Threads... nobody knows what's up, and we die one after another. Just like TTG would like.

• it's only 12:42 am bro

it's gonna be dead til 4 pm at the very least

BigBadPaul posted: »

Look, guys!... we cannot tell you what happened! Because even if we did know, we wouldn't be able to tell you... W-we just have to wait u

• I know how we can wake the thread up.

Start a Fire

Look, guys!... we cannot tell you what happened! Because even if we did know, we wouldn't be able to tell you... W-we just have to wait u

• edited September 2015

it's gonna be dead til 4 pm at the very least

anything is possible...

enter image description here

it's only 12:42 am bro it's gonna be dead til 4 pm at the very least

• What the hell is there to wake up? It's frigging dead here >_<

• edited September 2015

When you play the Game of Threads, you win or you die. There is no middle ground ;)

XDJulieXD posted: »

Welcome to Game of Threads... nobody knows what's up, and we die one after another. Just like TTG would like.

• i know

but how are we gonna wake it up exactly?

it's gonna be dead til 4 pm at the very least anything is possible...

• I know how we can wake the thread up. Start a Fire

• edited September 2015

we only die tbh

When you play the Game of Threads, you win or you die. There is no middle ground

Sign in to comment in this discussion.