Official Halloween Costume Thread

The thread is for the pictures of yourself in Homestar Runner related costumes that you submitted to the Brothers Chaps, so that even if they don't go on the site, people can still see you!

White paper taped to my legs. A star shirt. Those dumb sunglasses with the lines... That's right, Dangeresque... Too?!

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Ooh! I'll take a slice.
    homestarcostume.jpg

You like? I used that last year, too! Too bad the propeller fell off... And yes, I submitted that to the contest. I took that picture in my apartment hallway... looks like he's waiting for a train, or the guy with the key or something.
  • edited November 2009
    Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god?

Ben Again, you and I are on homestarrunner.com!

Crack open the champagne and celebrate the crappy Homestar costumes!
  • edited November 2009
    Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god?

Ben Again, you and I are on homestarrunner.com!

Crack open the champagne and celebrate the crappy Homestar costumes!

Thats where i saw you all before.
  • edited November 2009
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Thats where i saw you all before.

Yup; now were famous, official parts of homestarrunner history. Oh, wait... We also get to be on a DVD!
  • edited November 2009
    Yup; now were famous, official parts of homestarrunner history. Oh, wait... We also get to be on a DVD!

I saw your photo on the page too. Strong bad made fun of both of you in that song. Also, congrats on getting to be on the DVD. I was on the sbcg4ap DVD:D
  • edited November 2009
    Oh, my, gravey. Yay! ...that's all I can think of. Besides, it's hard to type with trembeling fingers. Wait... I wonder what the odds were of me getting in... dare I say it... might that have been ALL the costumes they got? (Jibble jibble)
  • edited November 2009
    I like to think of it as they got more costumes, but we were just the awesomest. I mean, how many people dress up as dangeresque too? Oh, and for the wiki guys; I am open source Greg on the wiki, I think it's on my user prifile, so please make with the putting me in the article.
  • edited November 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I saw your photo on the page too. Strong bad made fun of both of you in that song. Also, congrats on getting to be on the DVD. I was on the sbcg4ap DVD:D

I will probably be on the ToMI DvD twice.
  • edited November 2009
    Hey, I jut thought of something... maybe I helped with the creation of that little song Strong Bad sung. Star, are. All, hall! I was the only one obviusly in a hall! :D
  • edited November 2009
    Me too! I'm pretty sure I was the only one with no face paint!
  • edited November 2009
    I will probably be on the ToMI DvD twice.

Ok. the first one will probably be for posting alot like most DVDs. what would be the second time?
  • edited November 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Ok. the first one will probably be for posting alot like most DVDs. what would be the second time?

lol The voice of Lechuck for the make a scene, and if the the Wonder what happens series as the voice of sam :P
  • edited November 2009
    lol The voice of Lechuck for the make a scene, and if the the Wonder what happens series as the voice of sam :P

Start posting now and you might get your name in a 3rd time.
    Where as I will be in the dvd once like strong bad:D I hope.
  • edited November 2009
    Hopefully next yaer I'll be able to pull off something cool and strong bad worthy to be ragged on. I liked the Jibbles one and the Pooper trooper Riot Gear one. They were simple, yet easy to make. Hmmm, but random backround character was not alredy done....
Sign in to comment in this discussion.