Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh :/ tu veux en parler?

Eryka posted: »

@buntingsir @Kawaiii @Quiff My mom may have cancer.

• Thanks, I'll stay strong

buntingsir posted: »

Oh god, that's horrible... I'm really sorry, Eryka, stay strong! You have my condolences, but I hope that diagnosis won't be confirmed, there's always hope.

• oh goddamn it, who is it this time?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hello. So I came back from watching Everest at the cinema. Man, that film is so tragic, I cried a lot at the end And Skype has inform

• Bah oui... PM?

Kawaiii posted: »

Oh tu veux en parler?

• yep

Bah oui... PM?

• Oh god. :o

Don't worry, Eryka. We're always here for you :) I hope your mother becomes better. Let's just hope for the best :)

• Thanks Mario. I'll need friends like you (friends who fuck mouse)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh god. Don't worry, Eryka. We're always here for you I hope your mother becomes better. Let's just hope for the best

• But I don't fuck mice ;-;

Thanks Mario. I'll need friends like you (friends who fuck mouse)

• I don't know what to say! Just stay strong and I hope that everything turns out to be ok! ;__;

• Oh... god... I'm so sorry, Eryka... you shouldn't have to hear that kinda news at your age...

I really, really, REALLY hope that it was just a fluke... so don't give up just yet! Stay strong... for her!

• Yes, and I'll need you

But I don't fuck mice ;-;

• holy crap, i'm so sorry ;_;

you must stay strong

enter image description here

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

She's always sick... Since I have 40 days she take over 38 medicine a day. Hopes, friends and family.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Oh... god... I'm so sorry, Eryka... you shouldn't have to hear that kinda news at your age... I really, really, REALLY hope that it was just a fluke... so don't give up just yet! Stay strong... for her!

• It's been a fucking tiring day. At least I'll get some sleep soon. Hopefully everything has been funky here (except for "some" things) : >

enter link description here

• Thanks, :-)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I don't know what to say! Just stay strong and I hope that everything turns out to be ok! ;__;

• edited September 2015

She got this far... so she sure as hell will get further!

I will keep the highest hopes for her!... as that's the only thing I can do... :/

She's always sick... Since I have 40 days she take over 38 medicine a day. Hopes, friends and family.

• Yep! :)

Oh now I'm watching cat videos again. My day has come full circle x) Maybe I should go to sleep already..

good night Jane!

buntingsir posted: »

They both suck so much, they're good xD

• I'll stay strong. (Damn this could be so lewd)

holy crap, i'm so sorry ;_; you must stay strong

• She's a miracle, doctors can't believe she's still alive

She got this far... so she sure as hell will get further! I will keep the highest hopes for her!... as that's the only thing I can do...

• could be :P

I'll stay strong. (Damn this could be so lewd)

• Stay strong enter image description here

could be :P

• Ah I love this song! Thank you for posting this! now I can finally get rid of that "Ajattelenkin tässä nyt Oonaa" video I saw today. (don't lie, you've seen it and it made you giggle, didn't it?)

It's been a fucking tiring day. At least I'll get some sleep soon. Hopefully everything has been funky here (except for "some" things) : > enter link description here

• nighty night guys <3

• edited September 2015

I was about to go to sleep but then decided to check my feed one last time, good thing I did it! C:

Nighty night, Hanna <3

Yep! Oh now I'm watching cat videos again. My day has come full circle x) Maybe I should go to sleep already.. good night Jane!

• We will eagerly await your return.

Trust me... the feeling is mutual. <3

We will eagerly await your return.

• edited September 2015

"R" rated Rhyiona dreams, John!

nighty night guys

• I just rewatched that movie at "Love & Anarchy Film Festival" which is in Helsinki. The director of the film came from Japan too. : 3

Lmao, that video is just something. Oh the good old days when all those remixes came to Youtube, they can be so stupid that they're hilarious. :D

Ah I love this song! Thank you for posting this! now I can finally get rid of that "Ajattelenkin tässä nyt Oonaa" video I saw today. (don't lie, you've seen it and it made you giggle, didn't it?)

• [removed]

Dracu98 posted: »

oh goddamn it, who is it this time?

• I'm really sorry to hear that, that's horrible. My uncle got diagnosed with cancer about half a year ago and it really hit me... don't know what would I do if it happened to one of my parents. But he's doing good now and will hopefully get through it. What I want to say is... never lose hope. It might be tough, but you have to be strong. For her. And hope for the best.

• Nighty night! <3

It's been a fucking tiring day. At least I'll get some sleep soon. Hopefully everything has been funky here (except for "some" things) : > enter link description here

• @Kawaiii, he stole your quote.

"R" rated Rhyiona dreams, John!

• I don't mind he's my husband

@Kawaiii, he stole your quote.

• R rated rhyiona dreams brotha

nighty night guys

• Oh. I see how it is. When I use it, you hate me but when he uses it, you don't hate him. ;-;

I don't mind he's my husband

• wait...no...they...they took wolfie?...they can't...I mean...why did they...is this...is this game of thrones? they make you love people and then...then they just take them away from you?...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

• Wait I'm going to sleep already? I guess I'll be soon. Early goodnight Paul to you too! :D

Nighty night!

• you're my brother not my husband ew gross

Oh. I see how it is. When I use it, you hate me but when he uses it, you don't hate him. ;-;

• edited September 2015

Yea I got to sleep only like 4 hours so now I DON'T think I'll survive to 7am haha.

• So? You still hate me when I use your quote ;-;

you're my brother not my husband ew gross

• Oh my, I really hope that the diagnosis will not be confirmed. I'm terribly sorry. My dad had cancer when I was younger, he's no longer with us. (It'll be ten years on the 30th of this month since he passed). But don't lose hope, it's the only thing that I can give. :)

If you need someone to talk to about it, we're all here for you. <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.