My prediction on the "reaction" to the finale.

Asher's voice actor has just said that he will be excited when everybody is shocked during the finale. This is what I think he means. In the end, Roderick/Asher walk in to get Ryon, but he nowhere to be found. Rodrick/Asher falls to the ground and all the other foresters are brutally killed by Whitehall men. Rodrick/Asher has a knife in the back of his neck. We find out that the person who killed him isssssss....... Ryon
The episode fades to black and that is the end. No post-credit scene, no stats, the episode fades to black and than it goes back to the main menu.

Comments

• edited September 2015

Well I mean, it would be a huge plot twist, but wouldn't really make sense, to be honest.

Also, I hate to be that person but it's Rodrik, not Rodrick/Rodricke...

• You're kidding right..?

• edited September 2015

The game better gives me the possibility of an ending where victorious Rodrick marries Eleana.

I don't give a shit who else must die and what painful choices I'll have to make to get this ending but I will have my revenge and my marriage.

BTW additional work to implement even more storybranching is the only justification I'll accept for this fucking delay.

• I'm sure he is cuz it be such a shit ending to see the Forrester slayed.

But the cliffhanger that will takes years until season 2 will not go down well in the treads

• My OTP! #allthefeelings ;_;

The game better gives me the possibility of an ending where victorious Rodrick marries Eleana. I don't give a shit who else must die and

• Everybody be like "oh this is Got so THE bad guys will win"

• That seems pretty harsh, even by GoT standards. It would also be contradictory to what we've seen of Ryon. Not a solid choice for an ending IMO

• If it does happen its cuz ludd has been filling ryon's head with some messages like his father died cuz he's a coward and stuff (Gregor Forrester). But is Ryon skilled enough or tall enough to stab Rod/Ash in the neck,but he said he will kill the men that killed his father so maybe

Demarcoa posted: »

That seems pretty harsh, even by GoT standards. It would also be contradictory to what we've seen of Ryon. Not a solid choice for an ending IMO

• Maybe, but Ludd has been doing that since Episode 2, and we've seen Ryon remains defiant since then.

If it does happen its cuz ludd has been filling ryon's head with some messages like his father died cuz he's a coward and stuff (Gregor Forr

• Well, it's not like I expect a happy ending. I do expect something... bittersweet, at least. Something of a certain value.

darko22 posted: »

Everybody be like "oh this is Got so THE bad guys will win"

• edited September 2015

My prediction on the "reaction" to the finale

We find out that the person who killed him isssssss....... Ryon

enter image description here

Seriously though, how did you come up with this?

• Determinant? And yes but Ryon did seem to love his family at highpoint screaming iron from ice and crying from being separated from Rodrik

Demarcoa posted: »

Maybe, but Ludd has been doing that since Episode 2, and we've seen Ryon remains defiant since then.

• Yes, that's what I meant. It seems like a really far stretch to go "Iron from Ice!" to "Let's kill big brother!"

Determinant? And yes but Ryon did seem to love his family at highpoint screaming iron from ice and crying from being separated from Rodrik

• Me and Demarcoa have proven this to be wrong clear out from this thread smallfolk

Kateis posted: »

My prediction on the "reaction" to the finale We find out that the person who killed him isssssss....... Ryon Seriously though, how did you come up with this?

• It would fit. Telltale trolling us right to the very end

Sign in to comment in this discussion.