Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thank you HellFish

HellFish posted: »

I'm really sorry to hear that, that's horrible. My uncle got diagnosed with cancer about half a year ago and it really hit me... don't know

• edited September 2015

he's my husband

enter image description here

And you're my angel... <3

Kawaiii posted: »

I don't mind he's my husband

• No, I don't!

And I already gave you another quote stop crying for nothing hjc

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So? You still hate me when I use your quote ;-;

• Sawry, I thought you were going to sleep! :s

Wait I'm going to sleep already? I guess I'll be soon. Early goodnight Paul to you too!

• edited September 2015

Tomorrow...

• edited September 2015

I'm sorry for your loss...

...if I could, I would sacrifice myself to beat that damn cancer...

sigh... too bad I'm not cure material.

Oh my, I really hope that the diagnosis will not be confirmed. I'm terribly sorry. My dad had cancer when I was younger, he's no longer with

• Oh that's cool. I would love to go to the Love and Anarchy Festival some day! :3

Yeah it made me giggle so hard xD

I just rewatched that movie at "Love & Anarchy Film Festival" which is in Helsinki. The director of the film came from Japan too. : 3

• edited September 2015

[removed]

• Please, we better not talk about people that got banned. Let's just forget what happened for now.

• edited September 2015

He will be back sooner or later... it's not like he's gone forever. ;p

and us remembering the incident won't make time go any faster either...

Please, we better not talk about people that got banned. Let's just forget what happened for now.

• "better not talk about it". dude...no. I'm german, it's in my genes that I can't "forget what happened" (mostly 'cause we are constantly reminded of what happened -.-'). and still: why shouldn't we talk about it? it just doesn't make sense! I don't even think they will 'cause they know how stupid it is. wolfies ban was probably an auto-ban. but even if they ban me:

They may take my account, but they may never take.............my ability to create a new one. I have plans, kiddo.

Please, we better not talk about people that got banned. Let's just forget what happened for now.

• one week can be a looooooooooooong time. do you remember how long the week without the lewd king was? without the dr. who licking-gif? well, I for sure do! and it sucked!

BigBadPaul posted: »

He will be back sooner or later... it's not like he's gone forever. ;p and us remembering the incident won't make time go any faster either...

• Well looks like you found me. :D

i wanna add u 2 ;-;

• one week

more than a week*

ftfy... unfortunately.

Dracu98 posted: »

one week can be a looooooooooooong time. do you remember how long the week without the lewd king was? without the dr. who licking-gif? well, I for sure do! and it sucked!

• You can't do that. They'll find out (most likely through IPs) and you'll get an even longer ban.

"better not talk about it". dude...no. I'm german, it's in my genes that I can't "forget what happened" (mostly 'cause we are constantly rem

• 1 week + 1 week

waaaay 2 long

one week can be a looooooooooooong time. do you remember how long the week without the lewd king was? without the dr. who licking-gif? well, I for sure do! and it sucked!

• cause we are constantly reminded of what happened

ja. geschichte? 12, 5 Jahre 2. Weltkrieg, 0,5 Jahre französiche revolution.
    Du weißt nicht zufällig warum Wolf raus ist?

"better not talk about it". dude...no. I'm german, it's in my genes that I can't "forget what happened" (mostly 'cause we are constantly rem

• I can't? I CAN'T? sure I can.

kristi78968 posted: »

You can't do that. They'll find out (most likely through IPs) and you'll get an even longer ban.

• Well hopefully you will be able to! : D

Always giggling, me too... I heard that you were almost brave enough to come to Skype though or something like that lmao.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh that's cool. I would love to go to the Love and Anarchy Festival some day! Yeah it made me giggle so hard xD

• how I fell coming back after a few days:

• what the...did you use google translater for that? either that, or I'm too tired to understand shit o.O and no, I sadly don't know

Kruzii posted: »

cause we are constantly reminded of what happened ja. geschichte? 12, 5 Jahre 2. Weltkrieg, 0,5 Jahre französiche revolution. Du weißt nicht zufällig warum Wolf raus ist?

• but they may never take.............my ability to create a new one.

They sure can though bud.

• edited September 2015

You can always expect something to happen when you are coming back to the Rhyiona thread!

...unless it's too busy being asleep.

how I fell coming back after a few days:

• we'll see about that

and this was the last time they heard from Dracu...

Green613 posted: »

but they may never take.............my ability to create a new one. They sure can though bud.

• Don't worry about it, man.

I think most of us would, it's a horrible illness.

I'm sorry for your loss... ...if I could, I would sacrifice myself to beat that damn cancer... sigh... too bad I'm not cure material.

• huh? eigentlich nicht ;) vielleicht ist der Satz ein wenig blöd formuliert. Ich habe lediglich gesagt das der größte Teil des Geschichtsunterrichts was mit Hitler zu tun hat :)

what the...did you use google translater for that? either that, or I'm too tired to understand shit o.O and no, I sadly don't know

• but not the ban of the king T.T

You can always expect something to happen when you are coming back to the Rhyiona thread! ...unless it's too busy being asleep.

• and...that's totally right. I mean, we had only one history-lesson about f*cking mothering napoleon...and that was it. some ww1, and the rest of the year was ww2. hell that was boring -.- at least our teacher was awesome

huh? eigentlich nicht vielleicht ist der Satz ein wenig blöd formuliert. Ich habe lediglich gesagt das der größte Teil des Geschichtsunterrichts was mit Hitler zu tun hat

• edited September 2015

Well, Kruzii is German, I don't think she needs google translator. You're tired. :P

what the...did you use google translater for that? either that, or I'm too tired to understand shit o.O and no, I sadly don't know

• edited September 2015

Everyone is just as likely to get banned as the next person, as we all make mistakes...

...tho I didn't see that ban coming either! xd

I think we should change subject :s

but not the ban of the king T.T

• snorts waitwhatwherewhowhenwhy? oh...nono, I'm not tired...I'm fine...

totally not tired...

HellFish posted: »

Well, Kruzii is German, I don't think she needs google translator. You're tired. :P

• But they may never take.............my ability to create a new one. I have plans, kiddo.

What are you planning?

• enter image description here

it's a secret...

But they may never take.............my ability to create a new one. I have plans, kiddo. What are you planning?

• But remember...

Anything you can do, we brits can do better!

it's a secret...

• And now for something completely different

Everyone is just as likely to get banned as the next person, as we all make mistakes... ...tho I didn't see that ban coming either! xd ... I think we should change subject

• Ohhhh, that's a good one!

"Are you from Tennessee?" "Wh-" "Because you're the only ten I see." "!!!"

• So much lewd comments.

how I fell coming back after a few days:

• edited September 2015

Anything you can do, we brits can do better!

Britishness intensifies

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

I'm such a true patriot...

NOT

But remember... Anything you can do, we brits can do better!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.