Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Another one bites the... pillow?

Night, Fish!

Seeing that my fellow comrades are going to sleep, makes me tired so imma sleep too.

• I got betrayed.

Kruzii posted: »

please Paul, I am trying to have a convo with a pretty lady here

• Everyone's going to bed and I'm just over here wondering why the hell I'm hyperactive at 01:00 AM :P

• imma do some something too :^)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm not a brony either but I just happen to know this pony xD aww golden queen is really good! oh btw our anniversary is getting closer. I need to start doing some preparations

• edited September 2015

It only happens once every 365 days.

r u trying to be smart with me m8?...

cuz it's working on me

Yeah, c'mon Paul, cheer up. It only happens once every 365 days.

• Lol everyone going to sleep. Well goodnight from me too, I'll be more active on Sunday evening when I'm back home. Sleep well you all ^^

• Not many. Under one, in fact. May even be zero...

• Eeeeey, I'm still up! Granted, it's nowhere being "late" for me. Even if it was, I would still be up to record. :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Everyone's going to bed and I'm just over here wondering why the hell I'm hyperactive at 01:00 AM :P

• Please tell me you're not doing drugs... Drugs are bad, m'kay? :P

Not many. Under one, in fact. May even be zero...

• Eeeeey Kristi, how are ya doing? :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Eeeeey, I'm still up! Granted, it's nowhere being "late" for me. Even if it was, I would still be up to record. :P

• no! its not like that!

I got betrayed.

• I'm good actually! I'm trying to plan out the thing I PMed you about. ;)

I can't wait till Monday so I can actually start working on both that and the other thing I teased. (I'll PM you about that as well in a minute. ;) )

Eeeeey Kristi, how are ya doing?

• No! I'd never... Seriously, who do you take me for? xD

HellFish posted: »

Please tell me you're not doing drugs... Drugs are bad, m'kay? :P

• Night! <3

Lol everyone going to sleep. Well goodnight from me too, I'll be more active on Sunday evening when I'm back home. Sleep well you all ^^

• Well, we were discussing one author's absurd literature, and that author had written a big interpretation of Sisyphus' work. I argued about it and it's purpose, author's interpretation's and all that.

Long story short, she had to agree that I had a good point she couldn't deny ^^

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ohhh, what was the question??? I love Greek Mythology too!

• I'm sorry, you must walk this path on your own.

Eyy, me neither xP I stick to tea, but the coffee will take over sooner or later.

• Wonder how you plan to survive university without it...

• Oh, that thing! That thing is cool!

So many new projects! Kristi, you are truly a godsend :3

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm good actually! I'm trying to plan out the thing I PMed you about. I can't wait till Monday so I can actually start working on both that and the other thing I teased. (I'll PM you about that as well in a minute. )

• Night, Kimmi :D

Lol everyone going to sleep. Well goodnight from me too, I'll be more active on Sunday evening when I'm back home. Sleep well you all ^^

• Gotta be up at 6am for work. Night everyone!

• Goodnight Hazza! :)

Gotta be up at 6am for work. Night everyone!

• Mhm, I love green tea and Earl Grey :)

I dunno, coffee is pretty good, too, but nothing beats tea >:D

• Nighty night Harry, good luck at work tomorrow :)

• Sorry for your dad, I just hope it won't happen to my mom

Oh my, I really hope that the diagnosis will not be confirmed. I'm terribly sorry. My dad had cancer when I was younger, he's no longer with

• Of course ^^

Oh no. Be strong!!

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• edited September 2015

So hi, I'm back, lets see whats being happening....... actually dissapointed i don't have a million notifications (sigh)

So you all had a nice chat......

Plenty of lewds, very nice.....

Wow..... a really good chat.....

• Celtic, you're back!

Did you happen to see the post Green made a few pages ago...?

Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• edited September 2015

nvm found it

• Maaaahhhhh Lewdness

So hi, I'm back, lets see whats being happening....... actually dissapointed i don't have a million notifications (sigh) So you all had a nice chat...... Plenty of lewds, very nice..... Wow..... a really good chat.....

• Which post? About what?

Celtic, you're back! Did you happen to see the post Green made a few pages ago...?

• edited September 2015

Oh, coolio.

nvm found it

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Good to know you found it

nvm found it

• Green made a post a while ago asking Celtic to PM him or John when he got back for an urgent matter, most likely involving you-know-who.

Eryka posted: »

Which post? About what?

• OMG Eryka, I'm sorry to hear that (are you sick of hearing that yet, lol, sorry I'll try to be serious about it)

Maaaahhhhh Lewdness

• Oh yeah... I've screenshot that... Can you PM me about what you know? I know the time but not what he did.

Green made a post a while ago asking Celtic to PM him or John when he got back for an urgent matter, most likely involving you-know-who.

• enter image description here Thanks

OMG Eryka, I'm sorry to hear that (are you sick of hearing that yet, lol, sorry I'll try to be serious about it)

• It is a terrible feeling that you can't really do anything yourself to help, all you do is be positive and have hope (sorry for such cheez, but I'm watching my friend handle his mom keeping him completely in the dark with her battling of cancer)

Thanks

• I'll try too be positive and have fun even if it's difficult. Maaaaahhhhhhhh

It is a terrible feeling that you can't really do anything yourself to help, all you do is be positive and have hope (sorry for such cheez, but I'm watching my friend handle his mom keeping him completely in the dark with her battling of cancer)

• So..... I saw there was TF2 event you guys tried? Is there gonna be another one?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.