How badly did you beat up Gryff Whitehill?

124»

Comments

• I hit him a couple of times then kinda got grossed out. Lol, that's my reasoning.

• I don't think you get the joke.

Nope. That's how dexter's Name is spelled in RvB

• I stood up to Gryff but I didn't maim him.

I find it funny how the majority of people maimed Gryff, but only a minority stood up to him (which I did). Cowards. Anyway, I hit him tw

• I do not. Please explain. XD

Reconn posted: »

I don't think you get the joke.

• i did
    because...
    Ryon

soysauce posted: »

Was I the only one that stopped after hitting him only three times? (Before you hit him with the cane)

• No, but there is no logical consitency in bias.

so by that logic youre okay with ludd beating the shit out of ryon and blinding him

• I'm ignoring it because I do not give a fuck and I'm not going to change it

The_Duck posted: »

You need to stop ignoring the issue.-.-

• Wow, you're a real jerk, you know that? I can't stand people like you. We all payed money for these games and have to wait ages for new episodes to come out, and you just ignore the forum rules and spoil everyone. That's really horrible.

cgilkey posted: »

I'm ignoring it because I do not give a fuck and I'm not going to change it

• ok lol

Wow, you're a real jerk, you know that? I can't stand people like you. We all payed money for these games and have to wait ages for new episodes to come out, and you just ignore the forum rules and spoil everyone. That's really horrible.

• O HAI GRYFF

Omid's cat posted: »

I did not hit him, it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit him! I DID NAHT!

• Apparently you posted with the intent of ruining the game for people...

cgilkey posted: »

ok lol

• Doesn't matter cause he has wolverine's healing factor

• [removed]

Apparently you posted with the intent of ruining the game for people...

• And I hate people like you, who ignore the rules and ruin the game for people. We paid money for this game, and we should be able to browse the forum without being spoiled just because you think you're above the rules. You were politely asked to change your topic title, something that would have taken all of five seconds. That you refuse and speak so rudely says a lot about what kind of person you are.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.