Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Don't have to ask me twice....

@MarijaaNo7 (っ˘з(°◡°♡).:。

Eryka posted: »

@MarijaaNo7 needs love, PM her or tag her about how much you care. We love you

• He's sad because he can't kill anyone..because he's just a hologram.. :'( Such a sad life..

One of it is too sad

• Rhys: Hey Fiona, want to go to the theme park?

Fiona: (sigh) You know, since I became a Vault Hunters, those rides don't really seem that fun.

Rhys: Oh really? Then can I suggest my own personal ride for you?

"Hey, how are you?" "Awesome." "I didn't ask you how you looked." "!!!"

• enter image description here

Don't have to ask me twice.... @MarijaaNo7 (っ˘з(°◡°♡).:。

• Thank you :'D "Handsome Hanna" I like it :3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Handsome Hanna is handsome ^-^ Saved

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• this is...actually smooth xD at least in my opinion..

• wish I could take credit for it :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

uu nice gif!

• Ohhh, this is awesome! I love how you drew his expressions

Also that Handsome axolotl is the best :p

• Rhys McSmooth is back, baby! :D

• You know, ones of these days, Rhys gotta stop beating around the bushes (I mean I guess he could if he's into that kind of foreplay......)

enter link description here

• :'''''-(

nohuhhuh posted: »

He's sad because he can't kill anyone..because he's just a hologram.. Such a sad life..

• Fiona would probably have fun with this ride

Rhys: Hey Fiona, want to go to the theme park? Fiona: (sigh) You know, since I became a Vault Hunters, those rides don't really seem that fun. Rhys: Oh really? Then can I suggest my own personal ride for you?

• The exasperated one is the best xD

• <3

Hugs really hard Marijaa Love and Love

• thank youu, lyt <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

We all love you, Marijaa ^-^

• thankss, love u too<3

i luv u bruh

• that's called...a dedication. ty<3

really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really love you

wish I could take credit for it :P

• Bushmen rules!

You know, ones of these days, Rhys gotta stop beating around the bushes (I mean I guess he could if he's into that kind of foreplay......) enter link description here

• Seeing one of those blog posts (was it a blog post?... i don't remember) a couple of days back, got me really excited for Episode 5!...

Especially when it mentioned that Telltale will actually make our choices matter... because that could potentially mean we would have several endings! <3

• I wonder how could multiple endings work with Borderlands 3, if TFTB matters, of course.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Seeing one of those blog posts (was it a blog post?... i don't remember) a couple of days back, got me really excited for Episode 5!... E

• Paul, choices will matter... IF you support Rhysha.

"Lmao." -Telltale

Seeing one of those blog posts (was it a blog post?... i don't remember) a couple of days back, got me really excited for Episode 5!... E

• I hope there's a Rhyiona ending with a special scene ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• edited September 2015

Yes, TFTB is canon to Borderlands 3... but nowhere did it say that Fiona and Rhys will appear in it!... kinda bittersweet, but them not appearing in it, would give us the freedom to shape those characters in a way that we would like to see them! <3

They might shape what's gonna happen in BL3... but we can shape what's going to happen to THEM. (unless they show up in BL3)

(and a potential season 2!... yeah, kinda getting desperate at this moment xd)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I wonder how could multiple endings work with Borderlands 3, if TFTB matters, of course.

• edited September 2015

Thanks! I had a lots of fun drawing this handsome jerk :P

I just couldn't resist handsome axolotl. He's too adorable!! xD

buntingsir posted: »

Ohhh, this is awesome! I love how you drew his expressions Also that Handsome axolotl is the best

• We need a S2

Yes, TFTB is canon to Borderlands 3... but nowhere did it say that Fiona and Rhys will appear in it!... kinda bittersweet, but them not appe

• I'd want Fiona and Rhys to appear...I guess you can't have everything :P

Yes, TFTB is canon to Borderlands 3... but nowhere did it say that Fiona and Rhys will appear in it!... kinda bittersweet, but them not appe

• yes pls

We need a S2

• IF you support Rhysha

enter image description here

Never.

Paul, choices will matter... IF you support Rhysha. "Lmao." -Telltale

I hope there's a Rhyiona ending with a special scene ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• It's okay Honey, you'll have it

yes pls

• thank you! :D I think it's the best one too

JumpyJoey posted: »

The exasperated one is the best xD

• Yeah... if they appear in BL3, that would mean that there would a canon picked for them... which could very well NOT be in our favor... xd

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'd want Fiona and Rhys to appear...I guess you can't have everything :P

• edited September 2015

at this point I'll be satisfied even if they'll hold hands ;~~~; like tight and cute and sweet like c:

so desperate

• edited September 2015

enter link description here

Return of Grand Slamwich reference

to anyone scratching their head, it's back a couple pages ago

IF you support Rhysha Never.

• A little bit before Aura got [you know what I mean, it start with a b] he've done a strawpoll about who do you want to cuddle in the thread. I'm still wondering who voted for me...

• Yay, I hope one of these endings will be Rhyiona ^-^

That would make me very happy <3

• When I viewed it I had even two votes, wow! Amazingly popular, I guess my nonexistent dogs voted for me lmao.

A little bit before Aura got [you know what I mean, it start with a b] he've done a strawpoll about who do you want to cuddle in the thread. I'm still wondering who voted for me...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.