Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Great minds think alike...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, in case Green closes the thread, I might create an another one but the mods may probably close it. And I know that it's not a simple thing to do, moderating a thread, but I'd rather risk it.

• I was going to finish that "sad picture" but now I want to finish that Sasha picture and probably tomorrow I want to finish something else! I should definitely stop promising all these things here :P

buntingsir posted: »

So many projects, so little time Can't wait to see the picture of Sasha by the way

• edited September 2015

pls halloween no... i don't think i will stop that monster in time

enter image description here

• Anytime, my dear! I'm glad I could cheer you up a bit c:

And I said it from all my heart. Even if Green closes this thread, we could consider creating a new one... which hopefully mods will spare cx

nohuhhuh posted: »

oh Thank you for this! I was getting depressed while reading these other comments..

• edited September 2015

Even if Green closes this thread, we could consider creating a new one...

Anytime, my dear! I'm glad I could cheer you up a bit c: And I said it from all my heart. Even if Green closes this thread, we could consider creating a new one... which hopefully mods will spare cx

• Sees Sasha's mutant face

BigBadPaul posted: »

• Hell yea it won't! Fuck the police. ;_;

the thread won't die, because it's people who matter If we'll still care for each other, we'll gladly return here and have a party like we always do ^-^ I'm sure I'll stay, because my friends are here c:

• enter image description here

Even if Green closes this thread, we could consider creating a new one...

• edited September 2015

Sasha's mutant face

Sees Sasha's mutant face

• we could consider creating a new one...

I'm ready to moderate a thread c;

Anytime, my dear! I'm glad I could cheer you up a bit c: And I said it from all my heart. Even if Green closes this thread, we could consider creating a new one... which hopefully mods will spare cx

• I'm going to sleep, g night guys!

• Hahah, I get what you mean :p At the moment you feel like finishing something, but then poof and the mood is gone. Anyway I'll always understand if you won't be able to post something, it takes a lot of inspiration and power to create things, just need not to rush it c:

I was going to finish that "sad picture" but now I want to finish that Sasha picture and probably tomorrow I want to finish something else! I should definitely stop promising all these things here :P

• edited September 2015

Night... ugh... Handsome Fish...

I'm going to sleep, g night guys!

• yeah this bond we have will not be broken that easily! ;)

• inb4 every single member of this thread will make a new rhyiona thread after this thread closes and every single thread will get locked down by the moderators

we could consider creating a new one... I'm ready to moderate a thread c;

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams Sir--- I mean Handsome Fish... ;3

• poor scary mutated Sasha :'D

yeah this bond we have will not be broken that easily!

• To defend our home (dis thread) we go ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ

Hell yea it won't! Fuck the police. ;_;

• edited September 2015

I remember when the first announcements for that game came out. I have a love/hate with Compulsion, I loved the world they created with Contrast but the gameplay really let me down. Hopefully they've gotten better. That game looks like everything I would find terrifying in it.

PS that's Dawn

• Thanks for understanding! :D But it sure is annoying how quickly I can change my mind!

Hahah, I get what you mean At the moment you feel like finishing something, but then poof and the mood is gone. Anyway I'll always understa

• Good night, sir handsome Fish!

• Too bad not all of us here like chat rooms. We could use chatzy to talk there in case the thread closes.

And I think some people mentioned that there were more than one Rhysha thread... but I don't really know xP

inb4 every single member of this thread will make a new rhyiona thread after this thread closes and every single thread will get locked down by the moderators

• Such is a life of an artistic mind c:

Thanks for understanding! But it sure is annoying how quickly I can change my mind!

• edited September 2015

poor

P-poor? Poor?!

She messed with Fiona's style!

poor scary mutated Sasha :'D

• lmao :'D

I hope it won't come to this c:

inb4 every single member of this thread will make a new rhyiona thread after this thread closes and every single thread will get locked down by the moderators

• When the time does come, we... will figure something out! c:

lmao :'D I hope it won't come to this c:

• My next avatar

Rawrawrarawrrararararawra

• edited September 2015

rawrrarara

(I already called dibs, you can be Riker)

Eryka posted: »

My next avatar

• I'm sure we will c:

When the time does come, we... will figure something out! c:

• She messed with Fiona's style!

I guess I missed that post :'D

But come on! Even that mutated face has feelings right?

poor P-poor? Poor?! She messed with Fiona's style!

• Looks like I have to go to sleep right now. God I hate school ;-;

Guys, please, don't talk about if the thread's going to die after the finale of Tales. It makes me sad even thinking about it :'(

With that being said, good night, guys. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams and M rated Mirgryn dreams ~-^ <3

• Sweet dreams Wolf!

Looks like I have to go to sleep right now. God I hate school ;-; Guys, please, don't talk about if the thread's going to die after the f

• Nighty night, Wolfenus!

see I typed it again, just for you

Looks like I have to go to sleep right now. God I hate school ;-; Guys, please, don't talk about if the thread's going to die after the f

• edited September 2015

Guys, please, don't talk about if the thread's going to die after the finale of Tales.

...what's stopping us from making a new one?... Yeah, that's right!... nothing. (except maybe the mods, but I'm sure we could figure something out! If a Season 2 pleading thread for TWAU lasted for months on after the release of Episode 5, there is absolutely no reason why we wouldn't be allowed a room... especially if it's about TFTB ;-;)

Even if this thread will die (or inevitably get closed down by Green), it won't be the end of the journey for us... by far!

Nighty night, Wolfenus! <3

• edited September 2015

But come on! Even that mutated face has feelings right?

That "mutated face" has tried to mutate into Fiona... it deserves no mercy.

She messed with Fiona's style! I guess I missed that post :'D But come on! Even that mutated face has feelings right?

• ...what's stopping us from making a new one?

Mods and Telltale Staff ;-;

it won't be the end of the journey for us... by far!

This is what I want to hear! Nothing will stop us! <3

Guys, please, don't talk about if the thread's going to die after the finale of Tales. ...what's stopping us from making a new one?.

• Mods and Telltale Staff ;-;

already mentioned that ;p

This is what I want to hear! Nothing will stop us! <3

...what's stopping us from making a new one? Mods and Telltale Staff ;-; it won't be the end of the journey for us... by far! This is what I want to hear! Nothing will stop us!

• I'm back! It's raining a lot but I've still take my time when I was outside

Sign in to comment in this discussion.