Sloshy, Limozeen, or Taranchula

2»

Comments

• edited October 2008
    I prefer them. You have a problem with that?
  • edited October 2008
    I prefer them. You have a problem with that?

no,not really.I just think Taranchula is a better band,but Limozeen is more advertised in the H*R universe.Limozeen is alot better than ʎɥsoןs though.
  • edited October 2008
    I can't agree about the Tarantula comment, but i agree completly with the ʎɥsoןs part.
  • edited October 2008
    ʎɥsoןs is my least favorite of the three.
  • edited October 2008
    COOL TAPES! For the Win!
  • edited November 2008
    I love Limozeen.

pic_0400.jpg

(...We're from the Rock Band Limozeen!)

Made these guys in celebration of the new AC/DC pack, and just sent that to the Chaps. It's be cool to get it put up as fanstuff.
  • edited November 2008
    One more image, now that I've gotten the rockband.com image generator on my side again:

limozeen_rb.png
  • edited November 2008
    1.Taranchula!!!!Thats what happens when ur down with da TRUDGEMANK!!!
    It's actually "Drown in the Trudgemank!"But I totally agree. Taranchula=^ ʎɥsols=v Limozeen=>. of the ones not listed here, Peacey P an' 3-Dee=win
  • edited November 2008
    I have to stick with Limozeen on this one.
    Why?
    Its the genre that needed parody, and The Brothers Chaps did it very, very well. Even having for-real concerts! I liken it to Spinal Tap to a degree, but to a more cartooney-esque innocence. I have one of the T-shirts from the first concert (they sold them in the store, I didn't go), and its probably my favorite T-shirt. All the times I get asked "Who is Limo-een?" --some people don't get the lightning bolt-- and I can honestly reply:

"It's a band that doesn't really exist, but does anyways. Like Spinal Tap but in a more geeky-interweb-inside-joke kinda way."

So yeah, Limozeen all the way!
  • edited August 2009
    SWEET! Limozeen Picture!
  • edited August 2009
    Moving Very Slowly! Taranchula ftw.
  • I'm wearing my ʎɥsols t-shirt right now, I like them the best. Nerd Rock FTW!
  • edited October 2009
    Limozeen. Oh yeah.
  • edited October 2009
    Hai guyz, i did some digging around and found out that these aren't even real bands!! WTF!!
  • edited October 2009
    JedExodus wrote: »
    Hai guyz, i did some digging around and found out that these aren't even real bands!! WTF!!

I know, they're all made up by Strong Bad. However, "Limozeen" actually performed a concert in a club in Atlanta a while back. The band was the members of a local rock band named Y.O.U. and the singer was Matt Chapman, who played the role of both Larry Palaroncini and Schenkel McDoo of Taranchula.

But they're all fake bands who by all means are part of the Homestar Runner universe.
  • edited October 2009
    I know, they're all made up by Strong Bad. However, "Limozeen" actually performed a concert in a club in Atlanta a while back. The band was the members of a local rock band named Y.O.U. and the singer was Matt Chapman, who played the role of both Larry Palaroncini and Schenkel McDoo of Taranchula.

But they're all fake bands who by all means are part of the Homestar Runner universe.

Well I was joking buddy :p

That said I didn't know about the Limozeen gig, shows you just how detailed the Homestar Runner world is, between a fictional band that you have enough material of to do a live show, and then all the logos and band histories, it really is quite astonishing when you think about it. And funny of course :)
  • edited October 2009
    JedExodus wrote: »
    Well I was joking buddy :p

That said I didn't know about the Limozeen gig, shows you just how detailed the Homestar Runner world is, between a fictional band that you have enough material of to do a live show, and then all the logos and band histories, it really is quite astonishing when you think about it. And funny of course :)

Yup. You can find youtube vids of the gig here.
  • edited October 2009
    Defiantly Limozeen. Even if they made a BRIEF apperance in SBCG4AP episode 3, they still are ROCKIN'!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2009
    Taranchula.
    Sloshy doesn't really even care about me, and Limozeen let everybody down with their "rockdezvous" with Strong Bad in Episode 3. I can't understand what they're saying, but I believe that Taranchula cares about their fans.
  • edited October 2009
    I think, "brainkrieg" is the best band. :D
  • edited October 2009
    ChemBro wrote: »
    i think, "brainkrieg" is the best band. :d

dentist, chuga-jigga-wugga!! Delistyle, chuga-jigga-wugga!!
  • edited October 2009
    looks like brainkrieg needs to be added to that list
  • edited October 2009
    After "Decomposing Pumpkin" I definitely gotta change my vote to Brainkrieg!
  • edited October 2009
    Brainkreig FTW!
  • edited October 2009
    "Uhhhh no."-The Scout
  • edited November 2009
    Me too
  • edited November 2009
    JUgga jiga wugga jigga wugga jigga juggga jugga jigga wugga jigga Juga juga Jigga jigga wugga jiga juga jiga jiga wugga wugga jig-A!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.