Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• oh I thought she was talking about pewdiepie LMAO

fuck u saw dat shit??? I thought I changed it sanic fast.....Im just trying to find the best Josh pic atm lmao, for my steam account also.

• 2 hours and 37 minutes.

So in how many hours is the event gonna start?

• I aint playing tho, my PC won't be available at that time :C

ayy newb squad ftw

• You can always do this

enter image description here

tfw ur tf2 time on record is 1.3 hrs and the event starts tonight

• ye

Josh is cinnamon roll doe

oh I thought she was talking about pewdiepie LMAO

• thx

BigBadPaul posted: »

2 hours and 37 minutes.

• Yeah ofc

Green613 posted: »

If everyone accepts that I'm the carry of the team then we have nothing to worry about.

• i got a another tooo old steam account and i got 1523 hours on record :D

If everyone accepts that I'm the carry of the team then we have nothing to worry about.

• Countdown

In 9250 seconds.

So in how many hours is the event gonna start?

• Don't waste your money, You'll get addicted.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

omg my characters all look plain af and I only have one hat for Medic

• I don't know about competitive but sure. XD

Competitive CSGO

• I have L4D2 as well!

Left for dead 2 maybe? I have it but I don't have much people to play it with, except this one friend, and the game is pretty hard with 2 people.

• So in how many hours is the event gonna start?

• nah

paul's the baws ofc

• What do you do in AoE2?

HazzatheMan posted: »

That sounds like a great idea!! My multiplayer games are limited atm to Robocraft, War Thunder, Warframe and Age of Empires 2 HD (AoE2 HD is my favorite by far!)

• enter image description here

Good night, guys!

I'll join the event next time if the Rhyshas set the time to 16:00 for Rhyionas to play. .

• aw man ;-;

I aint playing tho, my PC won't be available at that time :C

• tfw you were talking about your own avatar but it can mean other things too

fuck u saw dat shit??? I thought I changed it sanic fast.....Im just trying to find the best Josh pic atm lmao, for my steam account also.

• Night, Elliott!

Good night, guys! I'll join the event next time if the Rhyshas set the time to 16:00 for Rhyionas to play. .

• wow ur a big fat meanie

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

tfw you were talking about your own avatar but it can mean other things too

kristi78968 posted: »

I have L4D2 as well!

• Dat anime booty ;3

• Haha, well, if you've seen my L4D2 LP, you may think otherwise. ;)

Anyway, just for you guys, I won't be a total asshat and be a good team player like a President should be!

• win dis fight bois

for the glory of Rhyiona

(someone's gonna stream tf2 event right? right? xd)

• omg why are you so mean i'm not fat or mean!

wow ur a big fat meanie

• Let me guess, you won't take part in the event, right? ;-;

buntingsir posted: »

win dis fight bois for the glory of Rhyiona (someone's gonna stream tf2 event right? right? xd)

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, Elliott ~-^

Good night, guys! I'll join the event next time if the Rhyshas set the time to 16:00 for Rhyionas to play. .

Don't waste your money, You'll get addicted.

• Hope so. :l

win dis fight bois for the glory of Rhyiona (someone's gonna stream tf2 event right? right? xd)

• Well, lol, there's no reason for me to participate because I've never run the game before, I'd suck so much anyway

But I want to root for guys cx

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Let me guess, you won't take part in the event, right? ;-;

• doesn't mean I will tho lmao

kristi78968 posted: »

Haha, well, if you've seen my L4D2 LP, you may think otherwise. Anyway, just for you guys, I won't be a total asshat and be a good team player like a President should be!

• I feel a lot of pressure, I am terrible at TF2 :(

• edited October 2015

Well, lol, there's no reason for me to participate because I've never run the game before, I'd suck so much anyway

We don't care whether you are bad or not! ;-;

At the end of the day, it's all about having fun... and the fun won't be there unless you guys are there too...

I understand if you just don't wanna play... but it always breaks my heart whenever ppl say that they won't do something because they will "suck", I mean like, c'mon.

ur not gonna even give yourself a chance? ;-;

Well, lol, there's no reason for me to participate because I've never run the game before, I'd suck so much anyway But I want to root for guys cx

• If you're able to (have the game installed and ready to go) please consider it, we need all the people we can get ^-^

Well, lol, there's no reason for me to participate because I've never run the game before, I'd suck so much anyway But I want to root for guys cx

• That makes the two of us. I'm 95% sure that I won't take part in the event cause I don't think I'll download it in time and also my brother is playing LoL so I don't really want to see him angry if he finds out that he lags cause I'm downloading TF2 :P

• Hi Jane! Let's cheer them to victory :3

(Yeah I really hope that too.)

• I'd love to have fun, man, but I'm soooo tired again, I'll just fall asleep in the middle of this whole thing xd

Maybe next time ;~;

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well, lol, there's no reason for me to participate because I've never run the game before, I'd suck so much anyway We don't care whe

• I don't have it installed ;-; and I'm so tired xd

Gonna root for you guys sooo much, good luck, fingers crossed, have fun everything else (and praise Rhyiona with your glorious playthrough ofc)

If you're able to (have the game installed and ready to go) please consider it, we need all the people we can get ^-^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.