Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sent it to you

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ayy, can I have it, too?

• edited October 2015

Yeah...I am not surprised. Shipping has gotten to the point that even standing next to each other becomes an instant ship.

weirdly after I listened to one of Sasha's unused audios I ship her and the tourist guide... Hey can you PM me the unused audio clips? NEVER FORGET

• edited October 2015

It explains how people shipped Athena and Fiona after the episode 3 screenshots

Yeah...I am not surprised. Shipping has gotten to the point that even standing next to each other becomes an instant ship.

• edited October 2015

Your post reminds me when some guy created that Athena X Fiona thread.....

lmao

• wtf fanart already?!

enter image description here

Sometime shippers scare me...

weirdly after I listened to one of Sasha's unused audios I ship her and the tourist guide... Hey can you PM me the unused audio clips? NEVER FORGET

• Tru

• I once saw Claptrap X Gaige r34 fan art....

I didn't sleep that night

wtf fanart already?! Sometime shippers scare me...

• thank you

(why are there no good mlp-thank-you-gifs? that sucks)

well...what can I say 'bout that audio...apparently, sasha creates lesbians (of course we don't know if she's straight or not, but I had to put some kind of joke somewhere in the comment so it's not only a gif and a complaint, soooo...yeah)

lottii-lu posted: »

Check your pm

• That way? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I once saw Claptrap X Gaige r34 fan art.... I didn't sleep that night

• of course we don't know if she's straight or not

When I checked to see what people in the tags but it was either "GAAAAAAAAAAAY!", "sasha's bi, I knew it!" or "i ship them hard"

so she's either bi or pan.

Dracu98 posted: »

thank you (why are there no good mlp-thank-you-gifs? that sucks) well...what can I say 'bout that audio...apparently, sasha create

• Ahh rule34 soo much eye bleach I needed cause of you...

I once saw Claptrap X Gaige r34 fan art.... I didn't sleep that night

• "pan"? I would google it, but I'm afraid of what I might see

of course we don't know if she's straight or not When I checked to see what people in the tags but it was either "GAAAAAAAAAAAY!", "sasha's bi, I knew it!" or "i ship them hard" so she's either bi or pan.

• edited October 2015

No need to :)

Pansexual

not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.

Dracu98 posted: »

"pan"? I would google it, but I'm afraid of what I might see

• I actually like her and Angel cause they're the only two in the same ball park (Gaige is 18)

My favs: Rhack and Maya and Krieg least fav: Gaige ships because she is a fucking teen.

• That's a lot of favs. You reminded me I should've added: lilithxmaya and lilithxmayaxangel cause siren love is best love

Fav: * Jathena * Shep Sanders X Brick * Jack X Lilith * Moxxi X Rhys * Maya X Axton * Jassiter * Scooter X Fiona * Roland X Lili

• Could I also get this audio?

But it seems a lot of people (really more so women) in this universe are bi (I blame Moxxi)

of course we don't know if she's straight or not When I checked to see what people in the tags but it was either "GAAAAAAAAAAAY!", "sasha's bi, I knew it!" or "i ship them hard" so she's either bi or pan.

• Sent it

Could I also get this audio? But it seems a lot of people (really more so women) in this universe are bi (I blame Moxxi)

• Yay I uploaded the replacement for ep 1

enter link description here

Part 2 that was uploaded first:

I have a 3rd recording that I edited, that is a prequel of Episode 1 lol

• Ay, I found it myself because I'm productive.

• Thanks

• edited October 2015

Rhys and Fiona make such a good team/ship, amirite?

• Rhys and Fiona as ship

Jack and Rhys as team

BigBadPaul posted: »

• Jack and Rhys as team

not in my playthrough :v

Rhys and Fiona as ship Jack and Rhys as team

• That's probably why we are such good friends, right?

Jack and Rhys as team not in my playthrough :v

• I saw myself! I saw myself! I now feel famous!

Yay I uploaded the replacement for ep 1 enter link description here Part 2 that was uploaded first: enter link description here I have a 3rd recording that I edited, that is a prequel of Episode 1 lol

• Rhyiona did XD

Eryka posted: »

Who won?

• edited October 2015

That's probably why we are such good friends, right?

That's probably why we are such good friends, right?

• Shipping is inevitable....

wtf fanart already?! Sometime shippers scare me...

• They always did make a great team/ship from the beginning and they still do <3 ~-^

• Looove the gif! That moment was awesome and it's even more awesome seeing them together c: Great work!

• Jack and Rhys as team

Fiona and Rhys make a good ship and a team. Rhys and Jack don't ;>>

Rhys and Fiona as ship Jack and Rhys as team

• Hey, I'm back. I don't know if you even noticed my departure, but I'm back, even if it's only for a week or so.

Unfortunately, my dog died two nights ago -- not my new puppy, but my German Sheperd. He was only one, but he just collapsed and didn't wake up. His name was George.

I'm obviously heart-broken because my pets are my life, but, after a full day of watching Friends-Fest on Comedy Central and sobbing uncontrollably, I'm feeling good enough to come back here.

I hope I've not brought down the mood here, because it should always stay positive in this thread. :)

How are you all? <3

• Well, thank you!

That moment was awesome and it's even more awesome seeing them together c:

You should see some more of those... soon.

buntingsir posted: »

Looove the gif! That moment was awesome and it's even more awesome seeing them together c: Great work!

• Looking forward to see them!

Well, thank you! That moment was awesome and it's even more awesome seeing them together c: You should see some more of those... soon.

• edited October 2015

Unfortunately, my dog died two nights ago -- not my new puppy, but my German Sheperd. He was only one, but he just collapsed and didn't wake up. His name was George.

Oh, I'm so sorry. Cara ;-;

How are you all? <3

I'm good. Yesterday, we played Team Fortress 2 with the Rhyshas. We had so much fun. ^-^

Hey, I'm back. I don't know if you even noticed my departure, but I'm back, even if it's only for a week or so. Unfortunately, my dog die

• Cara, I'm so sorry :( Hopefully you'll feel better and happier soon... maybe the thread will cheer you up a bit more too c:

Hey, I'm back. I don't know if you even noticed my departure, but I'm back, even if it's only for a week or so. Unfortunately, my dog die

• It was too soon, I thought I wouldn't be worrying about it for at least another 15 years or so. :/

Sounds fun, I wish I could have been here for it, but I'm happy you all had fun. :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Unfortunately, my dog died two nights ago -- not my new puppy, but my German Sheperd. He was only one, but he just collapsed and didn't wake

• edited October 2015

Hey, I'm back. I don't know if you even noticed my departure, but I'm back, even if it's only for a week or so.

Thankfully your departure wasn't that long... we're glad to see you again! ^-^

I'm obviously heart-broken because my pets are my life

Damn... I-I don't know what to say... I'm sorry. I hope that you feel better now.

I had a pet of my own back in the day, but... I should probably not bring it up.

I hope I've not brought down the mood here, because it should always stay positive in this thread. :)

Sometimes it's better to allow your emotions to flow out... it's healthier. The thread can recover fairly quickly, in any case... and you can too, but it will surely take much longer.

How are you all? <3

I'm doing surprisingly good tonight! Had some sleep... all that good stuff! ;p

• I'm sorry for your loss Gared.

But remember we're here for you, all of us are.

• It'll be a while until I'm completely better, but the thread never fails to make me smile. :)

buntingsir posted: »

Cara, I'm so sorry Hopefully you'll feel better and happier soon... maybe the thread will cheer you up a bit more too c:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.