Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

I-... maybe the way I feel about you makes me feel this way...

• Okay hmmm without saying Rhyiona fav

Fav: Rhys X Vaughn

Least: Rhys X Jack, and Rhys X Sasha (still _(ツ)_/¯)

Here's a question I'd like people to think about and not do the obvious answer: What's your favorite ship in the Borderlands franchise, leas

• Write fanfiction, eat, and wait for Borderlands 3 and TWDG season 3 and the Michonne series.

Eryka posted: »

What are you gonna do after TFTB ends?

• edited October 2015

How to have a great night before you sleep: Listen to Guilty Crown's intro song multiple times until you get bored of it. I should really watch the rest of GC .-.

Okay, looks like the weekend is over. Yay for school ;-; Oh well. At least I don't have homework for tomorrow xD

Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ~-^ <3

• Night, Wolfenus!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

How to have a great night before you sleep: Listen to Guilty Crown's intro song multiple times until you get bored of it. I should really wa

• enter image description here

Nighty night. Also, I hope to see you tomorrow on the thread and on Steam so I can talk to you more ;)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Night, Wolfenus!

• Also, I hope to see you tomorrow on the thread and on Steam so I can talk to you more

We'll see... I think I will be fairly busy tomorrow, actually. :s

Nighty night. Also, I hope to see you tomorrow on the thread and on Steam so I can talk to you more

• We'll see... I think I will be fairly busy tomorrow, actually. :s

Oh okay. I understand :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Also, I hope to see you tomorrow on the thread and on Steam so I can talk to you more We'll see... I think I will be fairly busy tomorrow, actually.

• edited October 2015

Well, guys... it's time for me to go. Gotta wake up early...

Hopefully I will manage to crack on with work so that I can be with you guys... otherwise it's going to be a week of absence on this thread for me.

Good night... until hopefully tomorrow!

• bai...

• Nos vemos tarde compadre! (゚ヮ゚)/

bai...

• TFW you're waiting for your Senpai/Waifu to come online...

enter link description here

• SIREN ORGY

That's a lot of favs. You reminded me I should've added: lilithxmaya and lilithxmayaxangel cause siren love is best love

• Hi and goodbye at the same time. Gotta go up early tomorrow for a doctor's appointment.

• Now that I think about it you guys don't look like humans

Dracu98 posted: »

humanly possible do we look any like humans to you?

• cya to whoever is still here

• see? even you are a toilet! or a bottle...I'm not sure what I'm seeing there. but it's surely nothing human-like

Now that I think about it you guys don't look like humans

• High Five

Dracu98 posted: »

indeed. your favourite ship or the power to turn a planet into a wasteland in a matter of seconds? I choose jack. I will always choose jack. I will always choose power.

• Vaughn: So Rhys, can you imagine getting with Sasha?

(Rhys' Daydream)

Rhys and Sasha are married and having breakfast in their massive office on Helios, with their maid cleaning in the background

Sasha: What's on today's agenda lovie?

Rhys: Well shnookems, I'm first going to check on Hyperion, you know, the company I own, then play a few holes of space golf, and then pretend to care about underprivileged people, you know: the usually.

Sasha: Well, I'm off. I would keep an eye on Francesca, I think some of the goldware's gone missing

Rhys glances over at the maid

Rhys: I'll give her a talk

They blow kisses at each as Sasha leaves

After he's sure Sasha has left, Rhys turns to face his maid

Rhys: You've been a naughty girl, Francesca

Fiona turns around: Si Senor

Rhys: Looking fine as hell today!

He picks her up and they head off to the bedroom

(end daydream)

Rhys: I'm so hard for Fiona I can't even fantasize about Sasha!

Vaughn:........

Jack: Awwww poor Rhysie

• Sorry I have an overactive imagination and I had to be rushed to the hospital from sudden blood loss

SIREN ORGY

• Well I binged this series over the last week and I just wanted to say I'm a Rhys and Fiona shipper.

• OMG WELCOME, YOU'RE A DREAM MACHINE

JackBauer24 posted: »

Well I binged this series over the last week and I just wanted to say I'm a Rhys and Fiona shipper.

• WE'VE GOT A NEW ONE BOYS!

Well I binged this series over the last week and I just wanted to say I'm a Rhys and Fiona shipper.

• BROTHER!!!! :D

((Remember, I did promise that I would call you that. :) ))

• Welcome! Hope you'll enjoy your stay! :)

And Jack Bauer is awesome.

• Wanna hear Nikita's singing skills? (that's how I call my gravatar now)

AND IIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS SHOCK YOUUUuUuUuuuU~~

• Hey, guys. I just got back from school! <3

How are you all today? ^-^

• Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. I just got back from school! How are you all today? ^-^

• Wow, that red-haired bitch is rude.

I hate her .-.

enter link description here

• Lmao l dunno why I posted that

Anyways.....how was your day :3

I didn't even start mine yet since it's 6AM over here so that's something I guess

Wow, that red-haired bitch is rude. I hate her .-.

• It was good. We didn't have any lessons today cause today it was 'sports' day' or something like that... :)

...although I spent most of my time playing games on my phone and taking pictures. x)

I didn't even start mine yet since it's 6AM over here so that's something I guess

Well, it's something. x3

Lmao l dunno why I posted that Anyways.....how was your day I didn't even start mine yet since it's 6AM over here so that's something I guess

• Lucky you for having a sports day, I have to finish an essay today before 9AM so I gotta go.

I still got shitty classes just like every other day but at least I got friends in every one of my classes to keep me company lmao. I find that lucky tho since there are almost 1K people in my school......

It was good. We didn't have any lessons today cause today it was 'sports' day' or something like that... ...although I spent most of my

• Lucky you for having a sports day

And my luck will be over tomorrow since I'll be writing a test ;-;

I have to finish an essay today before 9AM so I gotta go.

Oh okay. I hope to see you soon :)

I still got shitty classes just like every other day but at least I got friends in every one of my classes to keep me company lmao. I find that lucky tho since there are almost 1K people in my school......

Well, at least you have friends in every one of your classes so it's a good thing x) And really? 1K people in your school? Hell, in my school, there are are like only 200 people :o

Lucky you for having a sports day, I have to finish an essay today before 9AM so I gotta go. I still got shitty classes just like every o

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

Hello! What a beautiful day! How are you? What are you guys doing? EDIT : I'm still waiting for an answer EDIT2 : Always waiting... EDIT3 : Thank god someone finally replied

• hello guys im back from "boring" school how is yu all doin?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

I'm O.K., but I have a French presentation

hello guys im back from "boring" school how is yu all doin?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.