Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

enter image description here
    Fiona 4 President
    Sorry if the background is a little bit like crap

• I only thought so when I used a whole screenshot to show something small. thank god I learned how to trim pictures

JumpyJoey posted: »

Really? I mostly thought "God, what an idiot I was..."

• if I had more time (and could write this speech in german :D ) you would be shitting your pants by now

Yeah, sorry mate, she already did. But even so, very nice speech. Modify it a bit and you could be quite intimidating.

• Your mouth says you're ready to leave your old live behind, that you are ready to forget your past, who you are...I say you're not. And yet...I can sense it. I can sense your potential. I can sense your wish and your will...to rise. Your will not to live amongst humans, but to rule them. Your will to become a god, and not to die as one of billions.....I can see your future...

enter image description here

Follow me, child, and I will show you the way that makes all your wishes come true. I will show you...the path to power. Follow me, child...follow me, into the pages of history...

Eryka posted: »

I'm ready to become one of your kind, a weak whale.

• edited October 2015

Here's a prompt if anyone wants to do something for it:

"Moxxified": Moxxi decides to give Fiona a helping hand in getting Rhys' attention...........

(Yes I got the idea from that one fanart, I was just wanting see if anyone wanted go somewhere with that idea)

• Write it in German, post it, and when nearly no one gets it, blame it on your superior intellect.

Dracu98 posted: »

if I had more time (and could write this speech in german ) you would be shitting your pants by now

• edited October 2015

Why is abusive pairings so common in shipping.

I ask myself that and to be honest I will never know. I see post how people should not emotionally and/or physically abuse their partner/friend/relative, but when that fanart where Jack is punching Rhys during sex comes along (on the same website) somehow that's automatically okay?

People need to pull their heads out their asses.

"You ship it cause it's a heterosexual pairing?"...... Those dumb asses make me laugh. They like Rhack entirely because SM Yaoi is their

• Funny tho, this is exactly how I think about Tales right now :P
    I don't think 5 episodes can get in dept enough.

Poogers555 posted: »

I still think Fables should be a tv show, I dont think a movie can get in dept enough ;-;

• All the best fan art and fan content in general can be found on Tumblr.

I have a friend (or just a person I happen to know) who likes to spend a lot of her time on Tumblr. She is nice and sweet but she hates shipping. She knows that I ship Rhyiona and she's okay with that (as long as I don't talk too much about it) She is fine with Rhyiona but she absolutely hates Rhysha because a)it's forced and b) it's a heterosexual pairing.

Of course the last point annoys me but I didn't want to fight with her...but I would love to tell her some day that I ship two persons!! I don't give a fuck of their genders.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I went on Tumblr once to find some Snigby fan works. And I found some amazing ones!!! But I would never post on there. SJW's would kill m

• One hour and ik done with school lol

Why does the world praise the good?

• Welcome to the family! :D We're happy to have you!

JackBauer24 posted: »

Well I binged this series over the last week and I just wanted to say I'm a Rhys and Fiona shipper.

• thinks about my negative view on feminism and why Yep, this is why.

enter link description here

• edited October 2015

I can figure out how she did that to her face, but I will never understand how she made the face she's holding.

sigh

The burden of being a visual artist (as opposed to a sculpter).

• Tumblr always has an issue with het pairings. A large percentage dislikes Rhyiona AND Rhysha AND other het pairings simply because they're het.

Tumblr is really dumb.

nohuhhuh posted: »

All the best fan art and fan content in general can be found on Tumblr. I have a friend (or just a person I happen to know) who likes to

• J'habite au Québec donc...

GrumpyDof posted: »

Comment? Ce n'est pas compliqué de faire une présentation en France : mettre son plus beau berêt, agiter une baguette sortie du four depuis

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

I didn't really study Spanish

¡Muy bien, Eryka! ¿Estudias Español o es un genio?

• I just got one class today! VICTORY SCREECH!

One hour and ik done with school lol Why does the world praise the good?

• Okay, Dad.

Dracu98 posted: »

Your mouth says you're ready to leave your old live behind, that you are ready to forget your past, who you are...I say you're not. And yet.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

Hello? Is someone here? How's this someone?

• Damn, I had 4

I just got one class today! VICTORY SCREECH!

• Ey I'm here

Hello? Is someone here? How's this someone?

• Hi! How are you?

Ey I'm here

• Pretty good? To bad I have nothing to do

Hi! How are you?

• Hey, guys. Back from school. Ugh, I feel sick af ;-;

Anyways how are you all today? <3 ^-^

• I'm fine. Σας άρεσε το πόνι;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. Back from school. Ugh, I feel sick af ;-; Anyways how are you all today? ^-^

• You can play games or eat some cheese

Pretty good? To bad I have nothing to do

• edited October 2015

Oh no, the disease is going back to the thread. Feel better soon, pal, take doses of Rhyiona and everything will be fine ~_^

Hey, guys. Back from school. Ugh, I feel sick af ;-; Anyways how are you all today? ^-^

• Σας άρεσε το πόνι;

Translation for the ones who don't know Greek: Did you like the pony?

BTW what pony? LMAO I don't even have a pony :p

I'm fine. Σας άρεσε το πόνι;

• Feel better soon, pal, take doses of Rhyiona and everything will be fine

It's an advice well taken ~-^

BTW how are you today? :D

buntingsir posted: »

Oh no, the disease is going back to the thread. Feel better soon, pal, take doses of Rhyiona and everything will be fine ~_^

• I'm fine, I guess c: Cloudy autumn day, but cozy and good even though it's raining and dark here.

Thanks for asking! What about you, besides the whole 'being sick' thing?

Feel better soon, pal, take doses of Rhyiona and everything will be fine It's an advice well taken ~-^ BTW how are you today?

• I wanted to say : Do you like ponies

Σας άρεσε το πόνι; Translation for the ones who don't know Greek: Did you like the pony? BTW what pony? LMAO I don't even have a pony

• I was trying to write a fanfic (a sad one) but then some sappy music came up and I couldn't finish it. Anyways, how are you guys doing?

• Google Translator sucks. Come to me if you want to learn how to speak Greek, okay? ~-^

And yes. I like ponies, even though I didn't ride one myself :p

I wanted to say : Do you like ponies

• Διπλό ουράνιο τόξο (Double Rainbow)

Google Translator sucks. Come to me if you want to learn how to speak Greek, okay? ~-^ And yes. I like ponies, even though I didn't ride one myself

• Not so bad, because I have school

lottii-lu posted: »

I was trying to write a fanfic (a sad one) but then some sappy music came up and I couldn't finish it. Anyways, how are you guys doing?

• Hi ~

Hopefully you'll be able to finish that fanfic of yours (if you want to of course), and just curious what was the sappy music?

Doing alright ^-^ Need to come up with something Rhyiona related...

I was trying to write a fanfic (a sad one) but then some sappy music came up and I couldn't finish it. Anyways, how are you guys doing?

• What about you, besides the whole 'being sick' thing?

I'm actually pretty good. It's actually sunny here in Greece. But it's too hot x)

I really want for Winter to come. I don't really like hot days :/ I prefer cold days xD

buntingsir posted: »

I'm fine, I guess c: Cloudy autumn day, but cozy and good even though it's raining and dark here. Thanks for asking! What about you, besides the whole 'being sick' thing?

• edited October 2015

I'm good. Just came back from school.

And it may be a silly question but what does sappy mean? x)

• Really?

I think the worst theme song was for License To Kill :/

This is actually the worst theme song after Die Another Day. A shame, I bet the movie's going to be fantastic.

• Ayy lmao :p

Διπλό ουράνιο τόξο (Double Rainbow)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.