AW SHIT!

If you leave Rodrik behind not only would you possibly lost the glenmores but if you leave Rodrik behind there goes the forresetor sword! (Shit I gave up Rodrik because it fitted his character way better than Asher because I do like Rodrik better but He needed this)

Comments

• It seems to even out since by leaving Asher you in turn would probably lose the pit fighters.

It's just a sword, I mean I know it's THE family sword but I don't think it needs a funeral. Especially not at a time like this.

• I don't think that was the Forrester sword, if it was I feel like they'd make a bigger deal out of it.

• I'm pretty sure it wasn't the Forrester sword.

• Not sure if we can get it back - Whitehills can do the same thing as Joffrey with Ned Stark's Ice in the show.

• No, that wasn't the Forrester sword, the one Rodrik has in episode 5 has a different design in the hilt and crossguard.

Forrester Sword

enter image description here

Rodrik's Sword

enter image description here

• Huh, good find. I was worried like others it was the Family's greatsword but if it's not then thank god. But I wouldn't put it past Telltale to say that it is in the finale. I kind of want it to be though since that would be a cool thing to recover from the Whitehills as well as Ryon.

Brodester08 posted: »

No, that wasn't the Forrester sword, the one Rodrik has in episode 5 has a different design in the hilt and crossguard. Forrester Sword Rodrik's Sword

• He definitely had his normal sword and not the Forrester greatsword. How irresponsible would it be to lose that lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.