The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited October 2015

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all know that the one, true saviour is Liam Neeson (Joke).

Now that's not a very nice way to talk about our lord and savior, is it?

• edited October 2015

They had an entire section on this on a show here in Australia called the checkout, in relation to how products are oft times set at prices because they are intended for a specific gender when their differences in function are nil.

If I can, I shall post it here one time, but for now, I am to lazy to do so :)

• Quick question, Telltale just announced that the first episode of Tales From the Borderlands is now free on several platforms. Is this the same for TWD, TWAU, and GOT? I need to know for my business project.

• After not playing with a guy I friended through playing against in TF2 5 years ago, I realize he might've been a hacker, and I actually was able to hang with him purely on skill. So I feel good about how I used to be good at TF2, but now I suck.

• To be fair, Our lord and savior is actually Fox McCloud.

enter image description here

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all know that the one, true saviour is Liam Neeson (Joke).

• TWD Season 1 and 2, TWAU, and TFTBL's first episodes are all free. GoT has not given out the free one yet.

Quick question, Telltale just announced that the first episode of Tales From the Borderlands is now free on several platforms. Is this the same for TWD, TWAU, and GOT? I need to know for my business project.

• So today I played some paintball, that got my blood running. Definetely an experience I'll remember. It was pretty fun, I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. It was a defend and attack, with 3 teams in a tournament style thing I guess, 10 people per team.

If you're thinking if I won, yeah I did, though the credit mostly goes to my team. I was pretty useless lmao. Though it does feel good winning something and knowing you contributed to it at least a little bit, I mean not as much as the guy in our team who went full Rambo on them 1v4 and won, but I did something am I right?

• Thanks.

TWD Season 1 and 2, TWAU, and TFTBL's first episodes are all free. GoT has not given out the free one yet.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited October 2015

Ah, paintball is fun.

I was never very good, so I would mostly hang back and put as many paintballs down range as possible, to keep the other team's heads down.

So today I played some paintball, that got my blood running. Definetely an experience I'll remember. It was pretty fun, I could feel the adr

• Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind - or forgotten ♡

I swear to christ, if there isn't at least a REFERENCE to Lilo and Stitch, I'm gonna knock some heads.

• I swear, that line is just too sweet for this world.

Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind - or forgotten ♡

• That line gets me everytime... God I love Lilo and Stitch. It's a shame it was butchered by it's 3 sequels and horrible TV show.

Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind - or forgotten ♡

• Not a problem.

Thanks.

• It's definitely my favourite Disney movie, for so many reasons. It shows the realistic hardships of poverty, the strong sister bond between Nani and Lilo, the unconditional love between family, realistic body image, bullying, etc. And the water colour animations are absolutely beautiful.

That line gets me everytime... God I love Lilo and Stitch. It's a shame it was butchered by it's 3 sequels and horrible TV show.

• I agree with you so much... However, I will say that my favorite would have to be Big Hero 6 or Aladin. Lilo and Stitch are masterpieces, but not my favorites. But I do agree that no movie taught a lesson quite like Lilo and Stitch did. And it was so realistic.... Minus the whole Aliens thing.

It's definitely my favourite Disney movie, for so many reasons. It shows the realistic hardships of poverty, the strong sister bond between

• You is all wrong. Tangled 4 life.

Crickets chirp

I agree with you so much... However, I will say that my favorite would have to be Big Hero 6 or Aladin. Lilo and Stitch are masterpieces, bu

• Tangled was AWESOME.

You is all wrong. Tangled 4 life. Crickets chirp

• Oh god I have this terrible headache right now, and everything just hurts and my eyes are burning.

I think the sleep deprivation from school is getting to me.

If I die tell my toaster I loved it's toast.

I might just vomit, I hate you toaster. Okay, maybe I won't do that. You can tell I'm sleepy.

Though for reals I wish school wouldn't be so early so I could get some shut eye. Guess it's my fault for not going to sleep earlier.

• edited October 2015

Reading the comments on the picture for this they say the woman's razors cost more to make as they have some coconut stuff on the top or something

Plus they are different razors in this example so makes no sense they are made completely different

even If they are saying they are the exact same why not use the guy's one why pay more for the colour pink

A lot of stories in the comments are about their sisters using guy razors and seriously injuring their legs they are not the same razors both are made specific for their purpose and girls razors are more sensitive and more expensive to make

• Take a nap!

Oh god I have this terrible headache right now, and everything just hurts and my eyes are burning. I think the sleep deprivation from sch

• Has any one else here played SOMA? Swell game, right there.

• NO I might buy any good? I

Has any one else here played SOMA? Swell game, right there.

• edited October 2015

Well, the monsters and the voice acting are the only things I have a problem with. The themes and setting of the game are a bit scarier then the monsters to me, and the voice acting is a bit stale. But the story is frigging great, and the devs put in a LOT of attention to detail.

Markd4547 posted: »

NO I might buy any good? I

• Dear God I yelled when I scrolled up to this.

• I love this guy, he has tons of other videos about how he "ruins everything" such as wedding rings, circumcision, and buy one, give one companies.

enter link description here

• I especially like the one about purebred dogs. From now on, it's adopted mutts for me.

I love this guy, he has tons of other videos about how he "ruins everything" such as wedding rings, circumcision, and buy one, give one companies. enter link description here

• That was a great one, and also kind of sad, especially when he started talking about the bulldogs.

BigBlindMax posted: »

I especially like the one about purebred dogs. From now on, it's adopted mutts for me.

• I love this show.

I love this guy, he has tons of other videos about how he "ruins everything" such as wedding rings, circumcision, and buy one, give one companies. enter link description here

• I really want to start watching the actual show, but I don't get TruTv at college, so I'm stuck watching what gets put online. I am really looking forward to a possible Jake and Amir series, I loved those guys.

I love this show.

• I've only seen the first episode, loving it so far.

I really want to start watching the actual show, but I don't get TruTv at college, so I'm stuck watching what gets put online. I am really looking forward to a possible Jake and Amir series, I loved those guys.

• That girl's face is killing me.

• edited October 2015

I did more than that, I went to sleep :P

About 1 hour earlier than my normal sleep time, still don't know if I've slept enough yet since it's morning.

Take a nap!

• I was going to point that out, I was aware of the fact that the razors are designed differently since one is meant to shave legs and the other faces, both the type of skin and hair is different so the razor needs to be different, so basically if you're a guy and you ever need or want to shave your legs (Might like the look, might be cyclist or a swimmer) just do yourself a favour and buy women's razor for that instead of using the one for your face.

Markd4547 posted: »

Reading the comments on the picture for this they say the woman's razors cost more to make as they have some coconut stuff on the top or som

• So, what's everyone's opinion on the new street fighter character?

cheese

I think she looks like trash. And I hate her hair.

• Well, i got into watching WWE a few days ago... It looks fake but its kinda entertaining...

But there's only one thing left to say...

HIS NAME IS JOOHHHHHNNNNNN CEEEENNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN...

• I am so excited fro TWD! Just saw a ayoutube ad for it and its coming out in 2 days!!!

Any1 else looking forward to it?

• That girls face is weird

• https://i.gyazo.com/7180d9d89970a7308f168ac1ecd21256.png

Even CLEMENTINE doesn't want the minecraft game...

• enter image description here

Gary-Oak posted: »

• Protect the baby from minecraft, Clem.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.