The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• She's the only tekken character who can remove her head (which can be used as a bomb)

Her face doesn't match with one another, I wouldn't be able to recognize her without the defining hairstyle and outfit. I'm trying to

• About OzzyUK

enter image description here

OzzyUK posted: »

I also like the updates now but when it was first switched over i wasn't a huge fan of the threaded discussion, there are some things i miss

• enter image description here

Gary-Oak posted: »

Even CLEMENTINE doesn't want the minecraft game...

BigBlindMax posted: »

According to Reddit, calling Nazi fanboys Wehraboos is now a thing. Interesting.

• edited October 2015

Okay, so I wasn't able to do my 007 marathon review since I was really sick. But I think I can manage doing one today since I feel better. Now, next on my 007 marathon is For Your Eyes Only.

This film marks a slight change in atmosphere involving the rest of Moore's films. The plot of this film is much more down to earth compared to the drastic compared to its two predecessors. The plot involves of an ATAC device, which is used to manipulate targeting between military forces to take down, the one who uses it, desired target. It comes from one of Britain's ships which was sunk down by a mine, and Bond is ordered to get it back after a married couple were killed in the operation to retrieve it (the daughter of the two sets on a path of revenge) all the while the KGB would like to have it, with the direction of Gogol, the head of the KGB. The main antagonist is actually a double agent working for the KGB, by the name of Aristatol Kristastos (I believe that's how you spell it) who uses others for his own gain, partnered with another KGB agent called Erich, to steal the ATAC device after causing the destruction of the ship with the ATAC and killing anyone who interferes in the operation without Gogol knowing they're the ones who caused it. Another antagonist is a hitman named Loqcue, a ruthless cold blooded killer hired by Kristatos, who nearly got the upper hand over Bond a few times while killing those that was around him.

This film, I felt was one of the strongest of the Moore series. It was a nice change from the over the top sci-fi flick, the story felt much more real, it had dark moments but still kept the comedic part of the Moore films. There were intertwining plot lines, Bond is on the mission to retrieve the ATAC, while Bond girl, Melina (daughter of the married agents, one of my favourites) goes on a revenge path for the death of her parents, even a soon to be associate of theirs, Columbo (a smuggler, also one of my favourites) assists them in facing Kristatos after learning Kristatos tried to him killed for knowing too much. I loved how complicated this story went, you learned much about the characters Bond meets. Not only that, Bond shows a very dark side of him (a scene of which bothered Moore) and an unusual side where rejected a girl's (Bibi, an ice skater) sexual advances on him (this shows he has boundaries when it comes to sexual advances with women). Also an interesting part was M was missing and had a replacement with Chief of Staff, it was so unusual to not see him (recently found out the actor of M died, RIP Bernard Lee) and it made me miss him.

These few scenes happens to be my favourites.

enter link description here

Finally after such a long time, we get closure to the Bond and Blofeld rivalry. It was nice to see it all end, and get reference to OHMSS. The reason there was no closure before, was due to legal rights with Kevin McClory who claimed to own the rights to creation of Spectre and Blofeld and it was not Fleming's creation (I have to call bullshit on that), and constantly be a dick to EON productions by not allowing them to use Blofeld and Spectre (FINALLY NOT LONG AGO THE GUY'S FAMILY SOLD IT TO EON, HENCE THE NEW MOVIE SPECTRE, FUCK YEAH!). This whole scene was a spit in the face to McClory.

This scene is where Bond finally gets Loqcue after he and Columbo ambushed Kristato's heroine warehouse. Loqcue killed two people that Bond met and was fond of, a countess and an Italian agent, Luigi. After so many times where Loqcue had the upper hand, he finally meets his maker. This is one of the coldest kills Bond ever made, and possibly the darkest Roger's Bond ever was.

This was literally the only video of the clip I could find. The infamous mountain climbing scene to St. Cyril's in the climax of the film. This was the most jaw dropping moment for me when it comes to the stunts Bond has ever made. And I thought climbing the Willaird White building was crazy!

And thus ends this review, coincidently all my favourite scenes involves heights.

If you know what I mean.

Gary-Oak posted: »

So, what's everyone's opinion on the new street fighter character? I think she looks like trash. And I hate her hair.

• O_O wait what?

She's the only tekken character who can remove her head (which can be used as a bomb)

• edited October 2015

I wrote wizard on google and the first result was virgin.

gogl pls, u make wizards cri

I wrote wizard on google and the first result was virgin. gogl pls, u make wizards cri

• edited October 2015

Is the internet always a cruel place?

Not always he loved all the kind messages after getting this I read in the comments but I can't find the guys FB to snip his reaction

• Found these on Deviant Art, enjoy. :3

• It's really hard to appreciate this, when they call it the ''telltale games thing''.

• New gravatar

Put three fingers in the air. The sky is falling, the wind is calling. Stand for something or die in the morning. Section 80, HiiiPower.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YIh9OWvfIes

• [removed]

New gravatar Put three fingers in the air. The sky is falling, the wind is calling. Stand for something or die in the morning. Section 80, HiiiPower. https://youtube.com/watch?v=YIh9OWvfIes

• She's a robot.

O_O wait what?

• edited October 2015

So!

In the spirit of the holidays, I decided to edit my profile picture to something a bit more festive!

2spooky4u?

• edited October 2015

shit man warn me next time

My weak heart can't take this much.

CosmicSouls posted: »

So! In the spirit of the holidays, I decided to edit my profile picture to something a bit more festive! 2spooky4u?

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited October 2015

nice meme :^) lmao XD funny thing about talking behind my back is that it all ways coming back to me, cuz i feel blessed :^)

shit man warn me next time My weak heart can't take this much.

• You're correct. I do, in fact, dislike you.

• Go back to skype, you're not welcome here.

Talimancer posted: »

nice meme :^) lmao XD funny thing about talking behind my back is that it all ways coming back to me, cuz i feel blessed :^)

funny thing about talking behind my back is that it all ways coming back to me, cuz i feel blessed

I might be wrong but I do believe posting on a public forum you always go on is not behind your back and it's intention was just for you to see but you quite right it's hilarious

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2015

[removed]

papai46 posted: »

Go back to skype, you're not welcome here.

• Remember when nobody asked you anything? Good times.

• 2spooky I ded :'(

CosmicSouls posted: »

So! In the spirit of the holidays, I decided to edit my profile picture to something a bit more festive! 2spooky4u?

• Remember when someone got salty a few seconds ago, lol i do :^)

Remember when nobody asked you anything? Good times.

• damn son, keep trying to be edgy

Remember when nobody asked you anything? Good times.

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited October 2015

that's a lyric from Big Sean - Blessings, search it up friendo! just commenting on how pathetic it is to do it after im banned and not when i can respond :^) also nice joker meme XD LMOA!O!O!OO!O!O

Markd4547 posted: »

funny thing about talking behind my back is that it all ways coming back to me, cuz i feel blessed I might be wrong but I do believe

• i dislike me as well :(

You're correct. I do, in fact, dislike you.

• I love when you guys tag team on me because you're all unable to come up with stuff alone.

ComingSoon posted: »

damn son, keep trying to be edgy

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2015

Tali is just trying to fit it, dammit. :'\

You're correct. I do, in fact, dislike you.

• He doesn't need to fit in here, there's /b/ for his kind.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Tali is just trying to fit it, dammit. :'\

• this isn't tag teaming i just wanted to tell you you're failing lol :)

I love when you guys tag team on me because you're all unable to come up with stuff alone.

• If you think i'm failing, then you should look in a mirror.

ComingSoon posted: »

this isn't tag teaming i just wanted to tell you you're failing lol

• XDDD lmao nice

that's a lyric from Big Sean - Blessings, search it up friendo! just commenting on how pathetic it is to do it after im banned and not when i can respond :^) also nice joker meme XD LMOA!O!O!OO!O!O

• I guess you stole that comeback from your 5th grade bully, huh?

If you think i'm failing, then you should look in a mirror.

• OH DAMN!!!!!! SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow bro that cut deep

seriously though i've used that many times XD i had a good chuckle though thanks lad :)

If you think i'm failing, then you should look in a mirror.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.