Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I AM HOME MY FRIEND B)

Dracu98 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf I MISSED YOUR COMEBACK, BUT NOW I'M HERE, SO COME HERE AND LET ME HUG THE LIVING GODDAMN FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU, YOU SEXY SON

• dammit

enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

when u realize that Telltale hasn't allowed u to be together with ur bae and the final episode is just about to get released

• (?) Not creepy at all.

Dracu98 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf I MISSED YOUR COMEBACK, BUT NOW I'M HERE, SO COME HERE AND LET ME HUG THE LIVING GODDAMN FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU, YOU SEXY SON

• edited October 2015

CHEWIE, COME BACK!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Holy crap, he hasn't been on for almost a month...

• What if, the last episode is only with Rhys and Fiona, in a bedroom, on a bed.

when u realize that Telltale hasn't allowed u to be together with ur bae and the final episode is just about to get released

• That art style is so beautiful.

kristi78968 posted: »

I saw a piece of fanart of TfTBL AND I STARTED TO TEAR UP. NO, I CANNOT LET THIS SERIES GO. Source

• That's not creepy, that's love. Dracu × Wolf

Wolfenus54 posted: »

(?) Not creepy at all.

• This was such a cute scene.

Brawl posted: »

Just something I made because I'm in a Rhyiona mood. Hands down to the greatest scene in this game , thank you Telltale for gifting us with this romantic scene that didn't feel forced at all , the Rhyiona empire is forever grateful.

• Dracu × Wolf

Rhonu x Wolf FTW! <3

Eryka posted: »

That's not creepy, that's love. Dracu × Wolf

• edited October 2015

Whoa, I just wrote a story for ABigBadWolf, that got me teary eyed. Do you want me to post this or do you want me to wait until Episode 5 is almost released?

EDIT: Thanks @Wolfenus54 :)

• WE MISS YOU

lottii-lu posted: »

CHEWIE, COME BACK!

• edited October 2015

Do you want me to post this or do you want me to wait until Episode 6 is almost released?

Don't you mean Episode 5? :'D You're confusing Tales with GoT :'3

Whoa, I just wrote a story for ABigBadWolf, that got me teary eyed. Do you want me to post this or do you want me to wait until Episode 5 is almost released? EDIT: Thanks @Wolfenus54

• edited October 2015

~PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSE DON'T LEEEEEAAAAAVE TOO FAAAAAAR FROM MEEE

Edit:

The song I am refering to, Chewie i miss u come back to me

WE MISS YOU

• edited October 2015

This was the scene that really gave me some shipping vibes! And then I realized their DNA has passed to Gortys :D at the very same moment Rhyiona took over my life.

Just something I made because I'm in a Rhyiona mood. Hands down to the greatest scene in this game , thank you Telltale for gifting us with this romantic scene that didn't feel forced at all , the Rhyiona empire is forever grateful.

• welcome back old friend , it's been a while

This was such a cute scene.

• Sorry, I was thinking with Game of Thrones. But yeah, episode 5.

Do you want me to wait? :)

Do you want me to post this or do you want me to wait until Episode 6 is almost released? Don't you mean Episode 5? :'D You're confusing Tales with GoT :'3

• Telltale y?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

• I don't know. I think I want to read your story now :')

Sorry, I was thinking with Game of Thrones. But yeah, episode 5. Do you want me to wait?

• I can not tell a lie.

Honestly willing to bet on it

I had hope in you, Poogs ;-; (?) Wolfenus will remember that.

• I have a feeling that this will be my last story. :(

I don't know. I think I want to read your story now :')

• Progress is going smoothly.

• More like : @ABigBadWolf enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf

• Mkay, do you publish all your works on both sites? :o

Wow, sounds really interesting to me! The only places I publish my work at and read are ff.net and ao3.

• I appreciate your honesty.

Although I thought you had hope in Rhyiona which it makes me sad not a lot of people have hope in it. ;_;

I can not tell a lie. Honestly willing to bet on it

• Wolfy and Dracu are so beautiful together

Dracu × Wolf Rhonu x Wolf FTW!

• STOP IT WITH SHIPPER X SHIPPER SHIPS FFS!

Dracu × Wolf Rhonu x Wolf FTW!

• enter image description here

;_;

I have a feeling that this will be my last story.

Progress is going smoothly.

• You should post it! :D

Whoa, I just wrote a story for ABigBadWolf, that got me teary eyed. Do you want me to post this or do you want me to wait until Episode 5 is almost released? EDIT: Thanks @Wolfenus54

Okay...

These lips are sealed...

lottii-lu posted: »

STOP IT WITH SHIPPER X SHIPPER SHIPS FFS!

• Hi bro, it's good to have you back bro bro! Bro it's really nice to see you here bro. :'')

• Thank you brother. :)

welcome back old friend , it's been a while

• Okay, you asked for it. :)

You should post it!

• edited October 2015

((In celebration for ABigBadWolf's return and for the upcoming episode 5, I wrote this story. I got slightly teary eyed as I wrote this. This will be my last.))

In a cold night in an icy landscape, the caravan has stopped in the dead center in the middle of nowhere. Everything felt so cold and lonely in this side of Pandora. It was snowing of course, snowing and it was beautiful. Still, it only seems to make everything more lonely and empty, when all they can see in the distance were icy canyons or long stretches of ice and snow that leads nowhere. On top of the caravan, Rhys was still, covered in blanket. He has been told to keep watch of things for the night, while the other is sleeping. He have the company of Loader Bot and Gortys, but they are currently temporally deactivated in order save their energy.

Rhys made a yawn as he felt his breath turned into a white smoke in the cold night. Then he heard something and he looked. He saw Fiona opening the lid and looking at him.

Rhys: "Oh, is it time for a shift?"

Fiona: "Nah, I just couldn't sleep, so I decided to get out and have some fresh air." [She said as she climbed out of the lip and she was also covering herself with a blanket.]

Rhys: "Oh, I see. Well, I glad that I have some company."

Fiona sat next to Rhys, but they kept a respectable distance.

Fiona: "So...Thoughts?"

Rhys: "What thoughts?"

Fiona: "What do you think of...All of this. Our adventure. What has happened thus far. Do you regret it?"

Rhys: "Well, I do have a few regrets. Firstly, leaving my comfortable bed and bathroom on Helios. I missed those. Oh and my video games."

Fiona: "Heh, disappointed then?"

Rhys: "Well, I do admit that it has been a fun ride. I think I haven't have as much excitement in my life up till now."

Fiona: "So...Do Hyperion lives a boring life?"

Rhys: "Well...eh...We do have creative tradition and fun times."

Fiona: "I wonder what that is."

Rhys: "Well, you will find out. I think. So, what about you? What do you make of all this?"

Fiona: "For me, it is a normal every day occurrence. We on Pandora rarely have a moment of quiet. You either shoot and live or don't shoot and die. That's the Pandoran life for ya."

Rhys: "Well, let's then enjoy what we have here. On this special time of our lives."

Fiona: "I guess so. Not everything last forever. Let's live in the moment, so people keep saying."

Rhys: "I have this odd feeling that everything will end soon."

Fiona: "I have this feeling too. Like, the end of the line is near."

Rhys: "A part of me wished that this will last forever."

Fiona: "Well, some people say that everything will last forever in our memories. As long as the memories live. It will last forever."

Rhys: "Gosh, I think you just made me teary eyed there." [He sniffed and tried to hide his tears]

Fiona: "Heh, wuss." [She said and moved closer to Rhys and leaned her head at his shoulders]

Rhys: "Well, to this moment then. May it last forever."

Fiona: "Forever..."

The couple look up at the Elips moon. Its purple light shined down upon them. It was beautiful. They could see Helios looking down on them. Behind all of that, there was the vastness of space. Everything was so wide and so big and beautiful with all those tiny stars. Yet, it is lonely and sad because they know that something is ending.

The ending for something beautiful and joyful. An ending to all the laughter, drama and strangeness. An ending to all the fighting and car chases. An ending to a long journey with friends. An ending to an adventure that spanned a year....

Thanks for the Ride.

Eryka posted: »

Wolfy and Dracu are so beautiful together

• I'm impatient so pls post it now :D

I have a feeling that this will be my last story.

Then we will all cry together and have a massive group hug ;__;

• POOGS

@ABigBadWolf

• DAVE BRO ;-;

• edited October 2015

Okay... These lips are sealed...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.