The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I, on the other hand, find it just hilarious.

BigBlindMax posted: »

This shit is just creepy man. You guys take this way too seriously.

• Yeah I'm planning on it, I asked Blind when I should post it and he told me not until the day of release, anything before that would be locked/deleted.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I don't know if you're into minecraft, but you should probably make the interesting details/secret in [inset ttg game] thread for MC: Story Mode before anyone else does it.... unless it already happened

• ow

JonGon posted: »

Shut up Jo

• HAHAH YEAH ELIAN LONG TIME NO SEE THE FORUMS FOR YOU

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Hey, CS. Long time no see! How's XC?

• Guys, seriously. Please behave and stop bringing up past drama on the forums (or outside of the forums). Thanks.

• edited October 2015

Some of the ones you see here, been like this for months. They even talk shit about all of us behind the scenes, right in the skype chat. I know so because I was in it before, I sometimes regretfully took part in it. I shouldn't have, so I stopped. And I haven't since, intentionally. Why you'd think I and others left them? They're all just miserable, they love to make fun of others just to feel better about themselves. And Liam, I expected more from you, you've been mocked yourself and look what you've been doing. Anyway BigBlindMax, just ignore them, I got it taken care of.

This shit is just creepy man. You guys take this way too seriously.

• So, everyone, what was your opinion on TDMshadowCP?

• He is always chill. Like the little brother I never had. He will be missed rip.

ComingSoon posted: »

So, everyone, what was your opinion on TDMshadowCP?

• stop bringing up past drama on the forums (or outside of the forums). T

Damn right, I'm sick of everyone mentioning what happened in the meat locker all the time, it makes me sick and as long as I have that reputation I'll never get to embrace my musically talented side.... (Seriously though, past drama should just die)

Guys, seriously. Please behave and stop bringing up past drama on the forums (or outside of the forums). Thanks.

• Same ;D

ComingSoon posted: »

I'm pretty busy too, glad I ran into you here

• LONG TIME NO SEE THE FORUMS FOR YOU

Awkward.

HAHAH YEAH ELIAN LONG TIME NO SEE THE FORUMS FOR YOU

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

Most bans we hand out are temporary, so don't look too much into things.

He is always chill. Like the little brother I never had. He will be missed rip.

• Now that hurts my eyes.

OzzyUK posted: »

Why not go back to this one? That is how it looked when i joined :P

• RIP IN PEPPERONI

• What's up with all these bans?

• But in all honesty, was the ban on InfiniteDawn necessary?

• It's the wild west

What's up with all these bans?

• edited October 2015

Tarnation!

(It's the only wild west thing that came to mind)

It's the wild west

• We don't comment on specific bans for privacy reasons, but in general, there are other things we take into account besides what you guys just see at face value.

But in all honesty, was the ban on InfiniteDawn necessary?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited October 2015

Shit got out of hand, so the War on Drama is in full effect.

Blind's bolt action is getting a workout.

• Lots of shit

• enter image description here

We are almost at a School Bus Yellow on the Drama charts, and are taking appropriate actions to contain and quarantine any further fallout. Please remain calm and stand by.

Shit got out of hand, so the War on Drama is in full effect. Blind's bolt action is getting a workout.

• Well, I sure am glad I decided to play Uncharted tonight.

Shit got out of hand, so the War on Drama is in full effect. Blind's bolt action is getting a workout.

• edited October 2015

A shitstorm, I was watching the whole time when I was doing other things actually (GTA Online, I got a new story that happened today, woo. Plus I was watching alot of Alphaomegasin, he's pretty charismatic).

• You should share the story, calm things down.

A shitstorm, I was watching the whole time when I was doing other things actually (GTA Online, I got a new story that happened today, woo. Plus I was watching alot of Alphaomegasin, he's pretty charismatic).

• I will. I was thinking of typing it tomorrow but eh, gimme 30 minutes (typing on vita can be tough).

You should share the story, calm things down.

• My internet is being shitty right now so I get how you feel.

I will. I was thinking of typing it tomorrow but eh, gimme 30 minutes (typing on vita can be tough).

• Okay so been a long time since I've done one of these. I have a new GTA Online mini story that happened today! Woo! ^^

Returning back into the GTA Online world after a long ass hiatus, I've been rekindling my skills for a week now doing daily objectives and playing deathmatches. Today, I played a 4 on 4 Border Wars deathmatch (in the deserts with military thangs). I randomly joined it and everyone on mic wondering who the fuck is this guy? Anyway, we started the deathmatch, the beginning of the match was close with the enemy taking the lead. Soon after one of teammates left. Still going good. We hit the twenty mark (I wasn't doing too well earlier, kept getting flanked but I gotten wise to their tactics), and then another left, and soon after ANOTHER! it was just me versus them! Me, 27, them, 30. I wanted to stay for the money and be sporting. They would use rpgs and snipers to lure me out, I hid behind a building and killed one till I died. Eventually I was on the hill parts and killed three in a row, shocking them all and me. I aimed and rolled, covered as much as I could, while sniping in a distance. I did killed, until I spawned in a spot wih a hill, armored truck and sandbags! They got over confident, and were all in front of me, I fire from the hill's cover and sandbags, rolling much as I can, I took down all four while dying on the last guy! It was 37 for me, 35 for them! I was winning! My heart pounded from adrenaline! I shot a guy, I died. I respawned and killed two more running for cover, and ran to the building near me, I saw a blip on radar and we both fired each other, but I aimed for his head. I shot him... I WON! :D I couldn't think it was possible but I actually survived the deathmatch after all myteammates ditched me! 0_0 It was the greatest victory in my GTA Online life, and I'll forver be proud of it. I just wish I had a camera with me when it happened. Shit... Oh well.

• Well, time to party... (strips down and streaks the forums as the naked rabbit I am)

Okay so been a long time since I've done one of these. I have a new GTA Online mini story that happened today! Woo! ^^ Returning back int

• And posted!

My internet is being shitty right now so I get how you feel.

• There's children around tobi.

Well, time to party... (strips down and streaks the forums as the naked rabbit I am)

• Pretty well done, I probably couldn't have done it.

Okay so been a long time since I've done one of these. I have a new GTA Online mini story that happened today! Woo! ^^ Returning back int

• Shit... um... puts censor bar on my privates and butt, continues streaking

There's children around tobi.

• That'll do pig. That'll do.

Tarnation! (It's the only wild west thing that came to mind)

• I was scared shitless tbh, it was a miracle no one flanked me in the one part or I would've likely lost. I was lucky they got over confident.

Pretty well done, I probably couldn't have done it.

• https://feministcorna.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/tumblr_n9ev2ttxbj1smi5c7o1_500.gif

http://i.imgur.com/y04KNSk.jpg

Kinda annoys me when I see people saying that Black people can't be racist. Anyone can be racist.

• Oh the humanity!! Alert the Pentagon! Scramble the jets!

We are almost at a School Bus Yellow on the Drama charts, and are taking appropriate actions to contain and quarantine any further fallout. Please remain calm and stand by.

• Schoolbus yellow? Oh the humanity!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dxiddLVVXt0

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited October 2015

Of course blacks can be racist. Just read up on the Nation of Islam and you'll have all the proof you need.

But seriously, fuck this black on white, white on black, race-war mentality that these charts are pushing on us. Unless you're aiming to put one race in camps, there's no point in addressing crime as a racial issue. Crime is crime, regardless of how much melanin is involved.

If we legalized drugs, brought back community policing and put urban youth in schools that are worth a damn, every number on that infographic would plummet. If people gave half a fuck about solutions instead of peddling whatever supremacist agenda they hold, the so-called civilized world would be a better place for it.

• You're so delicious Blind.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.