Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• What if... what if it gets the TWAU treatment?

enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

The community will keep going!... I can imagine Season 2 threads already!

• Um, what?

I'm confused...

Leafy is a druggie

• enter image description here

Nice one comrade

• Well, I mean, if you wanna get in the basement and do it then I won't stop you.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

That's not the suffering I'm asking for. I want him to suffer for good and die like that. Can we just flay Adam alive, please? He deserves it ;-;

• Yep, I know Kimmi. Personally I'm stuck between these two because they bring back so many memories:

Whole class sang along with the radio

Perfectly timed lyrics

Sorry Joey, I love the song though! It's so good and happy. ^^ You know that I like funky stuff.

• It's a possibility, but a much lower one.

There is just so much you can still do with TFTB, as there is no real canon set yet! (due to Borderlands 3 not being released yet)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What if... what if it gets the TWAU treatment?

• I'm dying to see the finale ;-;

but I'm also dying because it'll be over ;-; no more agonizing waiting... no more whining....

oh wait

In less than two weeks... tftb will be over...

• I rarely go here anymore.

Haven't you read the diaries?

I dare Here put this in the ugly box

• Good. It won't take long.

Well, I mean, if you wanna get in the basement and do it then I won't stop you.

• Well, that explains that, I guess!... let's just say that he did some... questionable, things to Rhys...

I rarely go here anymore.

• That's true... I'd hope there's a season 2 but you know how it is with Telltale.

It's a possibility, but a much lower one. There is just so much you can still do with TFTB, as there is no real canon set yet! (due to Borderlands 3 not being released yet)

• I'm gonna miss whining about the episode taking too long. :(

buntingsir posted: »

I'm dying to see the finale ;-; but I'm also dying because it'll be over ;-; no more agonizing waiting... no more whining.... oh wait

• me too actually, it was a lot of fun

I loved how we were whining to each other while waiting for the Ep 3 here and then we got news everytime we were so happy :D

I'm gonna miss whining about the episode taking too long.

• I forgot how cringe this place sometimes got.

That's not the suffering I'm asking for. I want him to suffer for good and die like that. Can we just flay Adam alive, please? He deserves it ;-;

In less than two weeks... tftb will be over...

• I can't say I'm familiar with those, at least you didn't post Boten Anna! Lmao that song is... something. I really like ABBA though, they're reeeeally funky.

This is a good song. : >>

enter link description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yep, I know Kimmi. Personally I'm stuck between these two because they bring back so many memories: Whole class sang along with the radio Perfectly timed lyrics

• What if I told you that you don't have to post a lot of Rhyiona related stuff to be a valuable member of the community?

The thing is, not everyone can draw beautiful pictures, make funny edits. make compelling theories, make brilliant gifs or write heartwrenching fanfiction. And that's fine. Everybody is different. Some people are just not the creative types. That doesn't make you inferior or anything, people here still like you. You think I made a lot of Rhyiona stuff? No. This place is not strictly Rhyiona or die. For most, it's a community, where people come to have a good time in addition to posting their amazing creation. And honestly, the creative people enjoy the feedback and the more praise the happier they are, and that couldn't be accomplished without the less creative members. ;)

But before you go... the problem is that you don't think you contribute enough to the thread's main purpose? Is that it? That's actu

• Haha... x3

Well, I really hate Adam just like how I hate the Whitehills.

Adam deserves to suffer xP

I forgot how cringe this place sometimes got.

• edited October 2015

Alright! I got some things which need doing...

...and some time to relax wouldn't hurt either.

I'll be back shortly! <3

Stay cool, guys!...

• edited October 2015

Just for making a few bad movies?

Your opinion seems a bit biased.

Haha... x3 Well, I really hate Adam just like how I hate the Whitehills. Adam deserves to suffer xP

• I still remember this:

"When I find myself in time of trouble,

Rhyiona comes to me.

Speaking words of wisdom:

'Where the fuck is episode three?'"

Good times. :D

me too actually, it was a lot of fun I loved how we were whining to each other while waiting for the Ep 3 here and then we got news everytime we were so happy

• Goodbye Paul

Alright! I got some things which need doing... ...and some time to relax wouldn't hurt either. I'll be back shortly! Stay cool, guys!...

• He almost brought Rhys close to his death T_T

Anyone who messes with Rhys deserves to die.

Just for making a few bad movies? Your opinion seems a bit biased.

I hope to see you soon, Paul <3 ~-^

Alright! I got some things which need doing... ...and some time to relax wouldn't hurt either. I'll be back shortly! Stay cool, guys!...

• edited October 2015

That was a fanfiction though... you're gonna hate a person because someone wrote a fanfiction with him being a villain in it? Damn man that's just plain stupid.

I get the people who hate him for those past sloppy movies... but I don't think you even know anything about those... as I said, biased.

He almost brought Rhys close to his death T_T Anyone who messes with Rhys deserves to die.

• Ahaha, yeah, good ol' times :'D

And now we don't want the finale to come sooner, so weird :]

I still remember this: "When I find myself in time of trouble, Rhyiona comes to me. Speaking words of wisdom: 'Where the fuck is episode three?'" Good times.

• Makes me think what if they do make a season 2 wonder if they'll keep Fiona and Rhys as the main characters or switch them out for new ones.....boy imagine the outcry that would cause. lol

That's true... I'd hope there's a season 2 but you know how it is with Telltale.

• edited October 2015

"Hey Rhys, I'm making dinner for us all what do you want to eat?"

"Your sister."

"Wha?"

"What?"

• They better keep the cast... I don't think it'll be the same without them.

Makes me think what if they do make a season 2 wonder if they'll keep Fiona and Rhys as the main characters or switch them out for new ones.....boy imagine the outcry that would cause. lol

• See you later Paul <3

• You know I'm just joking around, right? :P

I don't really want him dead but I do hate him cause of his acting. :P

That was a fanfiction though... you're gonna hate a person because someone wrote a fanfiction with him being a villain in it? Damn man that'

• It's only natural because after that we won't have any content to wait for anymore. :(

Ahaha, yeah, good ol' times :'D And now we don't want the finale to come sooner, so weird :]

• "Can I borrow 70 cents?"

"Nooo?"

"Then how about 69? I’m sure you can offer 69."

!!!

• edited October 2015

yeah... ;-;

But at least the memories of all these great times will stay and something even better always awaits us in the future c:

It's only natural because after that we won't have any content to wait for anymore.

• I can't believe that I'm gonna say this but..

me too! ;--;

I'm gonna miss whining about the episode taking too long.

• Haha that Rhys gif!!! LMAO!!!!!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

"Can I borrow 70 cents?" "Nooo?" "Then how about 69? I’m sure you can offer 69." !!!

• Hah! I see you have converted yourself, Wolf :^)

Alrighty. But remember... Friday. or else

• I know right, hah, that really shocked face xd

nohuhhuh posted: »

Haha that Rhys gif!!! LMAO!!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.