Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• The bronies, right?

Dracu98 posted: »

.....get off my eyesight if you honestly think I'm one of them...one of those people who destroyed the entire fandom with their actions and are still doing so...don't you dare putting me on line with...those guys...

• Racist

enter image description here

Kawaiii posted: »

big nude fat cows So that's your shit? I'm not judging you but this is strange

• It was just a suggestion because I sincerely can't come up with anything else. The rules are already in place but they're doing nothing and that's worrying.

I get what you mean, sorry, I'm just desperate to get things to how they were before something happens here.

Green613 posted: »

We shouldn't have to bother a mod everytime people are spamming, that's not going to fix the problem. You can't just yell at a child and exp

• 8? 80?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It's just strange that it's either 8 or 80. 8 is when people don't post at all because they're scared and 80 when there's too much spam. There has to be a middle ground. We had one before.

• It's an example. It's either too much spam or no posts at all.

Eryka posted: »

8? 80?

• I think updates and good moring/night posts are okay. It's just when people spew out stupid shit most of the time or constantly spam with gifs/memes. I think people should learn from it, take the advice and move on.

It's just strange that it's either 8 or 80. 8 is when people don't post at all because they're scared and 80 when there's too much spam. There has to be a middle ground. We had one before.

• enter image description here

THE CLOPPERS FOR CHRISTS SAKE! I explained this, like, a dozen times in this forum alone! I am a brony, but I'm not a clopper! google it, google "clopper", I think it's the only way you will remember the difference!

The bronies, right?

• Ehem...did you already forget how glorious this thread used to be? We had Rhyiona art, gifs, fanfics, theories, whatever coming from left and right and we were way more active at creating Rhyiona content than Rhyshas were creating their own content.(I'm not saying that it was a competition but I used to be damn proud of this ship because of our active creators) But no matter how active we were, TTG still went to Rhysha route. They had that idea from a beginning and we couldn't do anything to change that. And I completely understand that. I'm still thankful that they referenced our works in their game and that's damn awesome! People sometimes forget how awesome even those little references are!! It makes me so happy to know that from all the fans out there, they decided to hear us. :D (I'm looking at you "Rhyiona family playing with cards on top of the caravan" scene) On the contrary, TTG confirmed Rhysha but I don't think that they made that decision because of the fans. They made that probably because it was their original plan. You see my point here? This thread has done amazing things and we should be damn proud of ourselves.

Yes, this thread is not as glorious as it used to be but to be honest..I saw that coming. People just stop being passionate about things they used to love and that's totally normal human behavior. Good things can't last forever.

(My original point was that "half the shit posted here" doesn't really matter since TTG does what it wants anyway :P)

Poogers555 posted: »

You know guys, if we dont get any Rhyiona in ep 5 you cant really blame Telltale, half the shit posted here isnt related at all.

Toffe posted: »

Racist

• edited October 2015

You know, we used to spam skeletons in here but it was something not frequent I guess? So it was alright. Or the Sasuke posts and stuff. But it was okay because everyone was still making Rhyiona content and it never got buried.

Now people don't post because they know whatever they create will be buried in minutes.

lottii-lu posted: »

I think updates and good moring/night posts are okay. It's just when people spew out stupid shit most of the time or constantly spam with gifs/memes. I think people should learn from it, take the advice and move on.

• No way I'm searching that. Blame the people on Youtube who telled me what the word brony is.

Dracu98 posted: »

THE CLOPPERS FOR CHRISTS SAKE! I explained this, like, a dozen times in this forum alone! I am a brony, but I'm not a clopper! google it, google "clopper", I think it's the only way you will remember the difference!

• I guess you could ask Ingen to monitor the place more strictly, but to be honest, there's just too much spam. Every day, there's like ~300 new comments at the very least, and mods have other stuff to do than removing bad posts from good all the time in one thread.

Just my opinion ^^

It was just a suggestion because I sincerely can't come up with anything else. The rules are already in place but they're doing nothing and

• Oh! I get it! It's the number of comments, right?

It's an example. It's either too much spam or no posts at all.

• It's far too late to get things back to how they were, you know that Wolf. Well, maybe, all I can do is hope that Kristi has something that can save you guys.

It was just a suggestion because I sincerely can't come up with anything else. The rules are already in place but they're doing nothing and

• I just watched the Ep.5 official trailer.

"Everyone thinks they're the hero of their own story"

Anyone else think Rhys is gonna die? :'(

• Doesn't he already, though? I see him around a lot.

armis37 posted: »

I guess you could ask Ingen to monitor the place more strictly, but to be honest, there's just too much spam. Every day, there's like ~300 n

• edited October 2015

I respect what you have done for us, and I understand your reasoning for wanting to shut the thread down. (also, I wanted to thank you for that advice on my ban on steam) But...

You can't just yell at a child and expect them not to do a bad thing, they have to learn to not do the bad thing themselves. People need to learn how to control what they post, it's not going to be fixed any other way. And besides, that still leaves my feed into a complete mess since mod deleted posts don't delete from someones feed.

To be honest, it seems like the problem here is that we just don't have enough people watching over this thread and keeping it under control. A larger "staff" amount wouldn't hurt when it comes to keeping peace on this thread. As far as I know, there was only 3 main members of this thread that kept enforcing rules. (you, Poogers and Kristi).

Only 3 of you for 80+ members? You should always expect a bit of spam from that amount of people, and when there is only 3 of you, you can't do much about it for long! You would always get overworked, no matter what!

That being said, I'm willing to help you guys out a bit! To try and keep the thread under control. (as far as humanely possible anyway)

It's really not fair to you guys to keep all that work just to yourselves...

(I should have probably said this quite a while back, but better late than never)

We shouldn't have to bother a mod everytime people are spamming, that's not going to fix the problem. You can't just yell at a child and exp

• Nah, Fiona is gonna save his ass

You can't just leave the one you love to die amirite

HazzatheMan posted: »

I just watched the Ep.5 official trailer. "Everyone thinks they're the hero of their own story" Anyone else think Rhys is gonna die?

• That line was so good, sent shivers down my spine. Great delivery, love it.

I just watched the Ep.5 official trailer. "Everyone thinks they're the hero of their own story" Anyone else think Rhys is gonna die?

• I've been talking to Kristi today, actually, so I have faith in her speech.

This whole thing sucks our motivation from creating content.

It's far too late to get things back to how they were, you know that Wolf. Well, maybe, all I can do is hope that Kristi has something that can save you guys.

• Oh, no.... Not Rhys :-(

• It's far too late to get things back to how they were, you know that Wolf.

Wow that was depressing.

It's far too late to get things back to how they were, you know that Wolf. Well, maybe, all I can do is hope that Kristi has something that can save you guys.

• edited October 2015

well... fak

Oh, no.... Not Rhys :-(

• Anyone else think Rhys is gonna die? :'(

yes. I kinda doubt it but at the same time it kinda looks like it. At least it's probably gonna happen in one of the endings. Or not. I don't know anymore :'D

• I am out of the question now, you all now need to work together to keep the place clean, I have no problem with keeping this place open if you guys can keep your end of the bargain and stay within the rules. Just know I'm not going to help you all with that, you need to figure it out yourselves.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I respect what you have done for us, and I understand your reasoning for wanting to shut the thread down. (also, I wanted to thank you for t

• ya

Toffe posted: »

enter link description here

• Mi amore!!! XD

rhonu posted: »

long time no see pal, how are you can i kiss you now

• I agree. Same reaction for me too. :)

armis37 posted: »

That line was so good, sent shivers down my spine. Great delivery, love it.

• edited October 2015

I am out of the question now, you all now need to work together to keep the place clean, I have no problem with keeping this place open if you guys can keep your end of the bargain and stay within the rules. Just know I'm not going to help you all with that, you need to figure it out yourselves.

That's completely reasonable.

Thank you for giving us a chance.

I am out of the question now, you all now need to work together to keep the place clean, I have no problem with keeping this place open if y

• edited October 2015

He tries to, he's a good guy. But he's a mod of the whole forum, so he has to watch over everyone, +he's pretty busy in real life.

Doesn't he already, though? I see him around a lot.

• Well to be honset, I did think that if one of the protags was going to bite the dust it would be rhys.

But I'm claiming that both Rhys and Fiona get rekt.

• no, I blame you for not even doubting what they said and blindly assuming that they're right, simply thinking you know a whole fandom even though you've only seen it's dark sides. it's the same goddamn shit over and over again! gamers are all psychopaths, shooting around in schools. otakus are forever alone-pedophiles without a life, living in their mothers basement, only jerking off to loli-hentai. bronies are pedophiles, people with mental disabilities, dressing like ponies, jerking off to ponies, fat, lone people, without any social life.

you know at least one of those three big clishes, and you know how much it hurts and pisses off when uninformed people assume they know everything about you, think they are allowed to judge you based on nothing but your fandom. you know it. I know it. everybody knows this mix of hate, pain and sadness that just makes you want to yell at those idiots until they disappear, that makes you question yourself and your fandom.

I have to stop myself here before I go completely hate-shit-crazy. but you got my message, I guess?

No way I'm searching that. Blame the people on Youtube who telled me what the word brony is.

• Yay ^^

I agree. Same reaction for me too.

• Let's make an agreement right now that some of us NEED to speak up when things are getting out of hand because the people who do it or used to do it are tired of it and not always around. One or two just isn't enough.

It just seems like most of us don't take action when something is happening and that's exactly why things explode the way they do.

• 2much fuck it

• Agreed.

Let's make an agreement right now that some of us NEED to speak up when things are getting out of hand because the people who do it or used

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

Seeing the thread with this many off topic comments, gifs, memes, etc remind me of how Whatever's On Your Mind used to be prior to when it got bad enough to where I made that other thread for Whatever Makes You Laugh, which is kind of concerning.

Like, I'd really hate to lock the thread for being off topic when you guys haven't done anything wrong, but I agree with you that it's disappointing people have a hard time staying on topic.

I am out of the question now, you all now need to work together to keep the place clean, I have no problem with keeping this place open if y

Sign in to comment in this discussion.